Ticket office

Mcdxxx

Official Ticketer
Does anyone know if the ticket office is open Sunday/Monday ...I need to get a paper copy of my ticket for the game against them

CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR OPENING HOURS

TICKET CENTRE OPENING HOURS

Friday 21 December – 9am – 12.30pm
Monday 24 December – CLOSED
Tuesday 25 December – CLOSED
Wednesday 26 December – 10am – Kick off
Thursday 27 December – 9am – 5pm
Friday 28 December – 9am – 5pm
Saturday 29 December – 9am – Kick off
Sunday 30 December – CLOSED
Monday 31 December – CLOSED
Tuesday 1 January – CLOSED
Wednesday 2 January – CLOSED
Thursday 3 January – 9am – 5pm
Friday 4 January – 9am – 5pm
Saturday 5 January – 10am – 2pm
Sunday 6 January – CLOSED
Monday 7 January – 9am – 5pm

HOTLINE OPENING HOURS
Friday 21 December – 9am – 12.30pm
Monday 24 December – 8.30am – 6pm
Tuesday 25 December – CLOSED
Wednesday 26 December – 9am – 6pm
Thursday 27 December – 9am – 9pm
Friday 28 December – 9am – 9pm
Saturday 29 December – 9am – 9pm
Sunday 30 December – 9am – 9pm
Monday 31 December – 8.30am – 6pm
Tuesday 1 January – CLOSED
Wednesday 2 January – 9am – 9pm
Thursday 3 January – 9am – 9pm
Friday 4 January – 9am – 9pm
Saturday 5 January – 9am – 9pm
Sunday 6 January – 9am – 9pm
Monday 7 January – 9am – 9pm

Allright ..that could be a problem..I'm away game day and thought I could print it any time ..cheers

No, they won't do it other than on matchday.
Yeah thsts the policy but when I needed tickets reprinted for the Accies game last week they gave me them on the Wednesday before when I was in picking up St Johnstone tickets.

They wouldn’t give me reprints of Hibs tickets. Think it’s because they have had people get reprints and still use their swipe cards(especially for the Celtic game).

Don’t know how that works, because I would have thought they would deactivate your swipe card when you got the paper ticket.

D

They wouldn’t give me reprints of Hibs tickets. Think it’s because they have had people get reprints and still use their swipe cards(especially for the Celtic game).

Don’t know how that works, because I would have thought they would deactivate your swipe card when you got the paper ticket.

D
Card does get deactivated

If you email customer services with your details, and let them know who is getting the reprint they will charge the person £5 and reprint your ticket for them on the day, they must be able to give your name and rangers number. I would so that asap, and that you ask for confirmation. email ticketcentre@rangers.co.uk

Back