Ticket sale v bury

Hopefully sell out

I know a lot of bears from further afield possibly won’t make it but a lot of bears closer to home

Will sell it out

Absolutely gutted to be missing this due to being on holiday. I normally don’t give a toss about friendlies but I’m raging that I can’t make this one.

I think this just highlights the buzz around the place, that people like myself are devastated to be missing a meaningless friendly against Bury. The Stevie G era is well and truly beginning, let’s go.

Not been to a friendly for years and most probably will give this a miss. However might make a last minute decision if the world cup 1/4 final isn't between 2 of the big guns.

Not been to a friendly for years and most probably will give this a miss. However might make a last minute decision if the world cup 1/4 final isn't between 2 of the big guns.

Thanks very much, so magnanimous of you to even consider such an action, and air it too.

Never been big on going to friendlies but I'm going to go to this one to check out the early signs from the team and the view from my new seat!

Know I'll miss a number of games because of work so will have to make the most of the ones I can go to.

Come on mate, could you honestly give a toss who's playing in the World Cup when the alternative is a sold out Ibrox for our new manager's first game?

You can always catch the highlights.

Is it possible to order tickets online and collect them from the ticket office rather than having them posted out?

Back