Ticket stub from the game

Pyro

Official Ticketer
Anyone know where you can get a ticket stub made from Wednesdays game? Couldn't see anything round the stadium or fan zones for this to be made up

Absolutely. I’m old school. I’ve collected tickets from the early ’60’s. If anyone has a physical ticket they might not want, can they contact me through FF. Would be very appreciated.

Anyone know where you can get a ticket stub made from Wednesdays game? Couldn't see anything round the stadium or fan zones for this to be made up
Im keeping an eye out on Europa League website as they sold souvenir reprints for the Euros online

Absolutely. I’m old school. I’ve collected tickets from the early ’60’s. If anyone has a physical ticket they might not want, can they contact me through FF. Would be very appreciated.
I’ve loads up my loft mate…if there’s any specific ones you’re looking for give me a shout and I’ll have a look through them all for you.

I'd like to know this too. For the Euros they did 'commemorative tickets' - surely some enterprising person can knock something up?

I am sure you can get these online, I can't remember where I got a couple of copies ebay? one was the ECWC Final '72 and another Euro final '67 maybe can't remember this thread has jogged my memory

I was just going to print out my screen grab of ticket from my phone but would be interested in getting something better if available.

I was just going to print out my screen grab of ticket from my phone but would be interested in getting something better if available.
Could print it on Photo paper and it would look decent. I might do that myself.

I'd be interested in something like this too. I've just went on and there is a big line through the ticket online saying past match. I've screenshotted it and will print it off if need be to keep but would really like to have something a bit more professional.
Have got a box I keep all my tickets from the football and gigs, train tickets, flight tickets etc so would really like to get one from this

Back