Tickets and Buses From Benidorm

Deejj206

Official Ticketer
Has anyone heard anything about the ticket pick ups from the travel club or confirmation of the buses organised from Benidorm via Colin Stein?

nothing out on ticket uplift ,still plenty of time
as coach times there is a lot of work / time goes into the organising ,I am sure H will be in touch soon .
In the meantime enjoy yesterdays result and look forward to your trip next week

Has anyone heard anything about the ticket pick ups from the travel club or confirmation of the buses organised from Benidorm via Colin Stein?
According to the SLO we've to get emails tomorrow from the club informing us where to go and pick up our tickets.

If you're talking about where the buses are leaving Benidorm to go to Villareal,I got a PM last week informing me of that.

It's steincolin incidentally.

I've had a message with departure location and time from steincolin.

It was the same message that had the bank details to make payment.

I've had a message with departure location and time from steincolin.

It was the same message that had the bank details to make payment.

Cheers guys I have that message from steincolin and good to hear the uplift details out tomorrow, I’m away with work then heading out so just a bit panicky

Cheers guys I have that message from steincolin and good to hear the uplift details out tomorrow, I’m away with work then heading out so just a bit panicky
He’s busy at the moment organising coach numbers etc so you’ll maybe get another pm with more details

Is anyone meeting for a beer in Benidorm before the buses leave?
Not that I know Benidorm but a quick google maps recce shows most of the bars within 5 mins of each other, Ibrox bar, Champions , Cafe Benidorm and Golden Last all in the same area.
I just checked back on the original pm’s from SteinColin and the meet up point is within reach of all those watering holes.

Not that I know Benidorm but a quick google maps recce shows most of the bars within 5 mins of each other, Ibrox bar, Champions , Cafe Benidorm and Golden Last all in the same area.
I just checked back on the original pm’s from SteinColin and the meet up point is within reach of all those watering holes.
Ibrox bar maybe to busy with them running buses too

Back