Tickets at ground tomorrow

choppy72

My plans for tomorrow have changed due to son’s match being postponed, and I’m now thinking of going through to Livi.

Seldom do away games, apart from local to me Tayside matches.

What’s Livi like for picking up a couple of tickets outside the ground?

Any tips on best place to find them?

Definitely the most likely away game of the season to pick up a spare.

But still plenty of demand. I posted a spare for this game on the ticket forum and had sold it within 2 mins with multiple people messaging me.

Definitely the most likely away game of the season to pick up a spare.

But still plenty of demand. I posted a spare for this game on the ticket forum and had sold it within 2 mins with multiple people messaging me.
I’ve been at every livi game in the last few years never not seen plenty of spares . With the early start can’t envisage there being any problem today at all .

Bus park / North stand area. You'll see hands in the air. In the past I've just asked as folk came off the buses.

Wrap up warm though currently wispy snow in Livingston (not lying).

Thanks for replies guys.

We never miss a home game but not sure whether a beer and Sky coverage in the warm living room beats a ticketless trip down to Livi to hunt out spares today!

There will be a good few cutting about.

A lot of people will have ripped it last night and like me can’t be arsed going. I’ve had to force myself out of bed for this one.

Thanks for replies guys.

We never miss a home game but not sure whether a beer and Sky coverage in the warm living room beats a ticketless trip down to Livi to hunt out spares today!
Mate just get there early and greet the buses in the car park get one no bother

Plenty of tweets 5 and 6 tickets per bus. Will have no problem getting one up there

Back