Tickets for Hearts game.

Paulie Walnuts

When do the public sale tickets go on sale for the Hearts game, anyone know?

My brother in law is coming over for his first game in a while and l assume there will be a fair amount available via SeatSub due to the vaccine passport situation.

Will only be looking for 2 tickets so any info welcome.

When do the public sale tickets go on sale for the Hearts game, anyone know?

My brother in law is coming over for his first game in a while and l assume there will be a fair amount available via SeatSub due to the vaccine passport situation.

Will only be looking for 2 tickets so any info welcome.
Will go as a MyGers sale mate, won’t reach a general sale. Most likely to be a week to 2 weeks before the game.

I think the tickets for Hibs went on sale to non-ST MyGers Members last Saturday (maybe Friday). On that basis it will probably be around 9 Oct the Hearts tickets go on sale. Hibs tickets are still only available to MyGers Members and, despite a lot of red showing on the Stadium plan, it looks like there are less than a couple of hundred left. They might not even make it to general sale later in the week.

Depending on how the covid passport thing goes over the next few weeks I'd expect a similar situation with the Hearts tickets. I'd be surprised if they make it to general sale in any great numbers. SeatSub might be an option of course but, right now, its basically a case of keeping an eye on things and checking the website several times a day as the game gets nearer.

As stated above, the Ticket Office here on FollowFollow is another option. Though I believe there was a recent issue with a scammer on there ripping off a fellow Bear for a number of 3 match packages for the Europa League matches. Shocking. He was 'outed' on here and now appears to be banned but the thread on it disappeared.

I think the tickets for Hibs went on sale to non-ST MyGers Members last Saturday (maybe Friday). On that basis it will probably be around 9 Oct the Hearts tickets go on sale. Hibs tickets are still only available to MyGers Members and, despite a lot of red showing on the Stadium plan, it looks like there are less than a couple of hundred left. They might not even make it to general sale later in the week.

Depending on how the covid passport thing goes over the next few weeks I'd expect a similar situation with the Hearts tickets. I'd be surprised if they make it to general sale in any great numbers. SeatSub might be an option of course but, right now, its basically a case of keeping an eye on things and checking the website several times a day as the game gets nearer.

As stated above, the Ticket Office here on FollowFollow is another option. Though I believe there was a recent issue with a scammer on there ripping off a fellow Bear for a number of 3 match packages for the Europa League matches. Shocking. He was 'outed' on here and now appears to be banned but the thread on it disappeared.
Rule change-
“To apply for ticketer status you need to have been registered as a user for at least a year and have over 1,000 posts.”

Rule change-
“To apply for ticketer status you need to have been registered as a user for at least a year and have over 1,000 posts.”
I appear to have missed that. Presumably in the aftermath of the dreadful goings-on around the guy who was selling 3 match Euro packages. If so, well done to @mdingwall and the Admin team for taking probably the only action they could. If the story from the guy who was scammed was true then the FollowFollow punter who ripped him off should be thoroughly ashamed. He was selling multiple packages as well so probably ripped-off many more Bears in addition to the FF poster.

SeatSub has kicked in for the Hibs game mate.

It's sold out apart from them.

I appear to have missed that. Presumably in the aftermath of the dreadful goings-on around the guy who was selling 3 match Euro packages. If so, well done to @mdingwall and the Admin team for taking probably the only action they could. If the story from the guy who was scammed was true then the FollowFollow punter who ripped him off should be thoroughly ashamed. He was selling multiple packages as well so probably ripped-off many more Bears in addition to the FF poster.
Yeah,looks like a rule change.
Wasn’t there before.
Guy just happening to having 10 Europa League packages and 4 spare St Johnstone tickets for sale was red flag for me :cool: :mad:

Back