Tickets for the final

Because they now offer different stands as seating options.
So going on to buy as soon as possible gives you the chance of a better area to view the game.
Most will still be there tonight . Sheep game I had to wait on a new card and still got north stand day before the deadline .

So if we have 19000 in Gold and Siver the requirement is about 10% from the bottom end of Silver so that drops it down to about 17500.
Let’s say 10% aren’t on CCS so somewhere between 15k and 16k been offered to MYGERS

RSCs 10% of allocation so say 2500 tops that’s only about 18500 max going to fans?

I’d imagine our allocation will be 22 or 23k so that’s a big chunk for corporate etc?

Too early to make calculations like that mate.

You need to wait and see what the requirement drops to.

Not read four pages yet.

But has anyone posted this yet? :))

'Season ticket holder for 20 years. Not on MyGers or CCCS. Long-standing season ticket holders should be rewarded for their loyalty with a ticket for the final'
I was at Nuremberg in 1967,do I qualify? B-D

Does anyone else find that this link never works on a Chrome Desktop?

It never loads the page with "the site is currently busy" page for me with a direct click from my emails.

Even logging in to the website and going via the "tickets" section brings up a white page saying the site can't be reached and to check a proxy paywall etc.

It'll load via the phone on to the queue loading page.

Can't believe we're 7 years in to the new regime's reign and this is still a shambles.

Most will still be there tonight . Sheep game I had to wait on a new card and still got north stand day before the deadline .
No guarantee that preferred seating area will still be available hours after they go on sale,especially since demand has been very high since the emails have gone out.
Not keen on paying £44 and potentially ending up in the front rows of the North stand,when I can secure a better seat by buying when they first go on sale.

Does anyone else find that this link never works on a Chrome Desktop?

It never loads the page with "the site is currently busy" page for me with a direct click from my emails.

Even logging in to the website and going via the "tickets" section brings up a white page saying the site can't be reached and to check a proxy paywall etc.

It'll load via the phone on to the queue loading page.

Can't believe we're 7 years in to the new regime's reign and this is still a shambles.
Took me an hour and a half, an utter shambles. Sort it out rangers!!

Without supporters buses the number of season ticket holders will reduce. Where’s the clamour for tickets when playing Dundee and queen of the south at home in the earlier rounds? RSCs bought tickets directly from the club that would’ve went unsold otherwise as can be seen with the attendances

RSC allocation has always been separate, this is no different. It’s now 20% for domestic aways instead of 30% and for finals it’s only around 10% of an allocation.

Some buses will be reliant on their club allocation to be able to run a bus. Without it, some season ticket holders/mygers members would struggle to get to the game. It’s really not difficult to understand

But surely if the fans from that RSC have enough MyGers points to be due a ticket in line with everyone else, the bus would know that they'll have that allocation.

I don't understand this argument at all.

If the bus is only viable because the club is dishing out tickets to that RSC ahead of others MyGers members, those supporters trying to get a ticket are less likely to get one.

That's neither fair or a workable solution when they're aren't enough tickets to go round and they're trying to sell a loyalty scheme.

Anyone who bought a ticket had a confirmation email yet, or is that too much to ask with the state of the website?

Tickets bought two hours ago, no confirmation yet.

Anyone who bought a ticket had a confirmation email yet, or is that too much to ask with the state of the website?

Tickets bought two hours ago, no confirmation yet.
Mine took more than an hour to come through.
Can check your purchase history or online bank for pending transaction.

But surely if the fans from that RSC have enough MyGers points to be due a ticket in line with everyone else, the bus would know that they'll have that allocation.

If the bus is only viable because the club is dishing out tickets to that RSC ahead of others MyGers members, those supporters trying to get a ticket are less likely to get one.

That's neither fair or a workable solution when they're aren't enough tickets to go round and they're trying to sell a loyalty scheme.
It’s part of it. The other angle is why shouldn’t RSCs get tickets when they bought tickets for Dundee and Queen of the south that would’ve went unsold otherwise?

Because it’s Celtic and everyone wants to go RSCs should get shafted? The people that get rsc tickets will be those that are on buses every week. Without buses, thousands wouldn’t be able to have STs so it’s a small perk for generating the club income

Currently on my 4th attempt at paying for my bloody ticket!

It keeps coming up with ‘internal server error’ when trying to complete the payment
Had that on both devices then reset and no South tickets available. Ended up going North and basket kept adding 5 tickets instead of 2 - full reset again - south stand available again and managed to get 2 for my boy and me. Didn't need this hassle in the middle of my night shift sleep - glad I checked my phone when up for a pee.

I am adding the ticket to my basket then as soon as I click checkout its telling me to fulfill the order

When i click on to have the ticket delivered by post it takes away the option to hit the checkout button as its greyed out
Any help

got the email but when i click added to basket it says i must have the requirement in my basket to buy the ticket
how do i add the requirement to my basket

Got one for myself but my five year old has missed out by 20 points. What’s the chances of squeezing him in at Hampden if the requirement doesn’t drop?

It’s part of it. The other angle is why shouldn’t RSCs get tickets when they bought tickets for Dundee and Queen of the south that would’ve went unsold otherwise?

Because it’s Celtic and everyone wants to go RSCs should get shafted? The people that get rsc tickets will be those that are on buses every week. Without buses, thousands wouldn’t be able to have STs so it’s a small perk for generating the club income

If the people are going every week to all the games you mention, they'd be at the top of the MyGers points queue and due a ticket anyway. There's no need for separate isusing of tickets on that basis.

I don't see why they should get tickets (as a bulk issue) because they bought earlier rounds beyond anyone else due a ticket for doing the same.

They (the separate member) should get a ticket based on their MyGers points total just like anyone else. If Fan A goes to QotS on a bus and Fan B does the same via their car, there shouldn't be a bonus for either person. The fans have both provided the same club income and support.

The fan on the bus isn't generating any more income than the fan who travels via train or car.

RSCs aren't getting shafted. Fans who are due a ticket based on their MyGers points should get priority. If those fans are part of an RSC, the bus will be viable based on their members attending games.

There's no fan "wanting to go to Celtic in the final" who is getting a ticket without a valid MyGers points total .

Anyone having issues with the site saying they can only buy one ticket but there’s no purchase in the purchase history?

Seems like the system has glitched. Person is on 1600+ points

If the people are going every week to all the games you mention, they'd be at the top of the MyGers points queue and due a ticket anyway. There's no need for separate isusing of tickets on that basis.

I don't see why they should get tickets (as a bulk issue) because they bought earlier rounds beyond anyone else due a ticket for doing the same.

They (the separate member) should get a ticket based on their MyGers points total just like anyone else. If Fan A goes to QotS on a bus and Fan B does the same via their car, there shouldn't be a bonus for either person. The fans have both provided the same club income and support.

The fan on the bus isn't generating any more income than the fan who travels via train or car.

RSCs aren't getting shafted. Fans who are due a ticket based on their MyGers points should get priority. If those fans are part of an RSC, the bus will be viable based on their members attending games.

There's no fan "wanting to go to Celtic in the final" who is getting a ticket without a valid MyGers points total .
No they wouldn’t. Not if they’re getting tickets directly from the bus every week without having a season ticket

RSCs used to get 30% of every away league/cup allocation. It’s now reduced to 20%. Some games it’s less than 20%. For hampden it’s reduced, I believe it used to be 15% but now it’s around 10%. The number of buses in each category was changed this season too to help solve the issues of bus categories being too heavy. So yes they are shafted

No they wouldn’t. Not if they’re getting tickets directly from the bus every week without having a season ticket

Well there's the rub. People with a season ticket should get priority over those who don't.

If you're previously using the argument that it's "generating income for the club", ST holders do that as a bulk to help cashflow at that point of the year more than anyone else.

The requirements for having priority are "STHs with a MyGers points total subscribed to the CCCS.

If "your" guy doesn't have a ST, I don't think there's a reason he shuold get priority over someone with a ST, aMyGers total putting them in Group1 who signs up to all the games like "Dundee and QotS"

Anyone having issues with the site saying they can only buy one ticket but there’s no purchase in the purchase history?

Seems like the system has glitched. Person is on 1600+ points

Yup, as always, it's humped with the slighest bit of traffic and either won't load the main page for you to queue or is crashing on checkout with a server error.

Anger should be directed at the prawn sandwich (unts and not rsc’s

Could any Tom Dick or Harry buy a hospitality package? If so, you’ll have our end filled with people who might not have been at a game all season while people on 1200 points sit in the house. So frustrating.

Could any Tom Dick or Harry buy a hospitality package? If so, you’ll have our end filled with people who might not have been at a game all season while people on 1200 points sit in the house. So frustrating.
I think so mate always happens for finals

Well there's the rub. People with a season ticket should get priority over those who don't.

If you're previously using the argument that it's "generating income for the club", ST holders do that as a bulk to help cashflow at that point of the year more than anyone else.

The requirements for having priority are "STHs with a MyGers points total subscribed to the CCCS.

If "your" guy doesn't have a ST, I don't think there's a reason he shuold get priority over someone with a ST, aMyGers total putting them in Group1 who signs up to all the games like "Dundee and QotS"
Best solution then, don’t allow RSCs to buy tickets to any home games. Let the clubs finances take a hit for the sake of ringfencing 1500 tickets for hampden

The income RSCs generate for the club vastly outweighs the income they’d generate otherwise. Buses taking 10+ tickets for every home game and have done for years have to get 0 tickets now? That’s bonkers

There was around 10000 on the cup semi/finals cccs when warburton was our manager. Why wasn’t there as big a demand then? Same season buses were ploughing silly money into the club buying tickets that would otherwise go unsold

I’m unaffected as I’m lucky enough to get one off the club for hampden games so it’s not as if I’ll directly benefit from a bus

Yup, as always, it's humped with the slighest bit of traffic and either won't load the main page for you to queue or is crashing on checkout with a server error.
Jesus. I know someone who’s got mobility issues so had logged in sharp to buy an upper section to sit and it’s been saying he’s already bought one for 3 hours

Got one for myself but my five year old has missed out by 20 points. What’s the chances of squeezing him in at Hampden if the requirement doesn’t drop?
No way I'd be taking the risk. Police been standing at the turnstiles last couple of times v them at Hampden.

In saying that I'm sure they requirement will drop by 20 points

Jesus. I know someone who’s got mobility issues so had logged in sharp to buy an upper section to sit and it’s been saying he’s already bought one for 3 hours

It's an absolute farce that this continues on a year on year basis with nothing being done by the club to address it.

Hopefully your pal can get logged on later on when the traffic dies down.

3 of us in F&F meet the criteria but getting an error message saying one of the Rangers numbers needs to have Celtic entitlement or whatever.

Bizarre.

They have police and stewards both inside and outside the turnstiles at Hampden.
With it being an OF final would be a risk.

Yep I am getting this all the time, have not been able to successfully purchase. A joke.
Exactly the same as me, I got all the way to the final payment about 4 times, and it kicked me out, just saying “internal server error”

Had to go back into the queue again, but this time it told me when I added the ticket I was entitled to it!

Tried my laptop this time, rather than the iPad, and when I select tickets, it just says there’s nothing in my basket!

Anyone else had similar issues?

It’s absolute amateur stuff

What a shambles. I think I have one? Used my credit balance but not sure if it was accepted or not. Hopefully get an email confirmation soon.

Shambles. I'm now in but it will only allow to purchase 1 ticket*. it won't let me addy boy this time ( in my FF and has same points as me).

I'm obviously not going right to the end as it will then split us.

Any thoughts?

I’d agree. Bus allocations don’t work for finals.

I know folk who got Scot Cup final tickets ahead of me last year through buses - none were CCCS or MyGers members, which I was.

It’s simply not right that 10% of Cup finals tickets by-pass the loyalty scheme.

Back