Tickets for the final

I’d agree. Bus allocations don’t work for finals.

I know folk who got Scot Cup final tickets ahead of me last year through buses - none were CCCS or MyGers members, which I was.

It’s simply not right that 10% of Cup finals tickets by-pass the loyalty scheme.
Technically it’s around 25-30% depending on what the club use is. Only around 16000 of our 21000 allocation will go to mygers

I’d agree. Bus allocations don’t work for finals.

I know folk who got Scot Cup final tickets ahead of me last year through buses - none were CCCS or MyGers members, which I was.

It’s simply not right that 10% of Cup finals tickets by-pass the loyalty scheme.
how?

@Greg Marshall - how would we go about getting the breakdown of tickets that went to MyGers and how many went to hospitality sales?

I see you gave a stock answer on Twitter about “more tickets for SFA/SPFL” etc, but we are talking literally thousands of tickets here.

We are being made fools of and it’s gradually been getting worse, will any of the feedback/concerns that have been raised be brought up with the club? Or are the money men just not arsed about the rank and file support, as long as those in charge are raking in the money and getting their hefty bonuses etc?

Finally!

At the 8th attempt on 3 separate devices, and 3 hours later, it let me purchase.

I initially had a ticket in South stand upper, but after being kicked out those were no longer available……..next 5 attempts I tried the North stand……….kept being kicked out at the last moment there to…………now those are sold out and it’s West stand only, half a mile from the pitch,

I’m obviously glad I got one but the ticket system really is an embarrassment.

Last edited:
But surely if the fans from that RSC have enough MyGers points to be due a ticket in line with everyone else, the bus would know that they'll have that allocation.

I don't understand this argument at all.

If the bus is only viable because the club is dishing out tickets to that RSC ahead of others MyGers members, those supporters trying to get a ticket are less likely to get one.

That's neither fair or a workable solution when they're aren't enough tickets to go round and they're trying to sell a loyalty scheme.

I know a bus close to me where most members are silver / gold and guaranteed tickets.

The bus tickets are raffled among the casual members.

Therefore allowing folk with less “claim” in my mind to get to big games than Group1 MyGers members.

Struggling as to how that’s fair?

On 871 points so knew I would need at a minimum a 2nd ballot, was not expecting that high a threshold tho for ballot 1. Absolutely no chance it drops to me so hospitality it is.

Don't see why people are saying RSCs are the issue. Its a small fraction of the tickets and they go to people who are regular fans. Until we get full breakdowns of ticket allocations games there is just going to be more and more off site hospitality packages each year at the expense of regular season ticket holders.

That's it. I've given up. 4 times (out of about 40 attempts) I got right through, paid, got the OTP number from my bank, entered it and got kicked back to the order screen!! 3 hours I've been trying to buy tickets.

The system has always been bad but now it's completely fcuked. I can't be bothered any more so someone else will get the benefit of my tickets.

Absolute embarrassment for a football club to have a website like that.

every pro rsc account has responded with something similar and all I see is:

“please direct your attention away from the loophole we benefit from”
or you can join one prove yourself to be a good follower
Because they enable casual attendees to jump ahead of group 1 MyGers members.

Makes mockery of loyalty scheme.
but we run a loyalty scheme

Finally!

At the 8th attempt on 3 separate devices, and 3 hours later, it let me purchase.

I initially had a ticket in South stand upper, but after being kicked out those were no longer available……..next 5 attributing tried the North stand……….kept being kicked out at the last moment there to…………now those are sold out and it’s West stand only, half a mile from the pitch,

well done. I've given up

By that amount though, club can solve it easily and clear it up by telling us how many tickets went to MYGERS for the final. Then we can see how people feel on facts.
Going to be more tickets for corporate etc and organisers for a final than semi final tbf

or you can join one prove yourself to be a good follower

but we run a loyalty scheme
But those who are the loyal ones travelling everywhere will have their own ticket, meaning you're going way down the list to those casual attendees who shouldn't be getting before those in priority group 1.

every pro rsc account has responded with something similar and all I see is:

“please direct your attention away from the loophole we benefit from”
If thats the case then the club shouldn’t give tickets for previous rounds in future

Let the folk who can’t be arsed buy them

I have enough points so i am eased

That's it. I've given up. 4 times (out of about 40 attempts) I got right through, paid, got the OTP number from my bank, entered it and got kicked back to the order screen!! 3 hours I've been trying to buy tickets.

The system has always been bad but now it's completely fcuked. I can't be bothered any more so someone else will get the benefit of my tickets.

Absolute embarrassment for a football club to have a website like that.
this website will cost the club money
for example, my mate has purchased a legends ticket but cant go, so rather than put myself through another shambles i'll just use his

But those who are the loyal ones travelling everywhere will have their own ticket, meaning you're going way down the list to those casual attendees who shouldn't be getting before those in priority group 1.
But priority group 1
are sorted :)

Could any Tom Dick or Harry buy a hospitality package? If so, you’ll have our end filled with people who might not have been at a game all season while people on 1200 points sit in the house. So frustrating.
Yes, anyone could log in This morning and buy them. My neighbour text me to say he had bought 2 this morning before we even knew when mygers sale was going to be.

Finally!

I initially had a ticket in South stand upper, but after being kicked out those were no longer available……..next 5 attempts I tried the North stand……….kept being kicked out at the last moment there to…………now those are sold out and it’s West stand only, half a mile from the pitch,

Website s total joke.
Have tried 12 times.
Allows me to pick option but then doesn’t transfer to basket, coming up with red line saying nothing in basket.
Anybody got any suggestions. Or is it possible to call into ticket office in person.

I know a bus close to me where most members are silver / gold and guaranteed tickets.

The bus tickets are raffled among the casual members.

Therefore allowing folk with less “claim” in my mind to get to big games than Group1 MyGers members.

Struggling as to how that’s fair?
Exactly.

The RSA's demands for more tickets fly in the face of those who are missing out as paying members of a bonafide loyalty scheme, imperfect or not, it is better than randoms on buses getting a bite at the cherry.

@Greg Marshall - how would we go about getting the breakdown of tickets that went to MyGers and how many went to hospitality sales?

I see you gave a stock answer on Twitter about “more tickets for SFA/SPFL” etc, but we are talking literally thousands of tickets here.

We are being made fools of and it’s gradually been getting worse, will any of the feedback/concerns that have been raised be brought up with the club? Or are the money men just not arsed about the rank and file support, as long as those in charge are raking in the money and getting their hefty bonuses etc?
I feel sorry for the SLO having to justify the greed of the boardroom.

This final will have in my opinion 2 - 3,000 more in hospitality sold directly by Rangers than other semi finals and finals have had, to the detriment of Mygers members ranging from 900-1266 points.
The club think we are daft if they think we are buying Greg's justification.

@Greg Marshall you can maybe ask Bisgrove if he want to punt my seat for the game against Partick Thistle to one of the additional hospitality goers.

Website s total joke.
Have tried 12 times.
Allows me to pick option but then doesn’t transfer to basket, coming up with red line saying nothing in basket.
Anybody got any suggestions. Or is it possible to call into ticket office in person.
I gave it one last go (see my post above!!) and it sailed through first time. For North Stand as well which seemed to be gone earlier.

The only thing I did differently was I cleared my browsing history & cookies first (something reminded me those can get you into a loop you can't get out of).

Try doing that first and see if it makes a difference. good luck!

People shooting first here before knowing the facts.

I very much doubt RSCs will get a bigger allocation than usual. Infact I assume it will be the opposite.

The extra tickets will be corporate.

RSC will also be helping those who missed out

so wouldnt go down the casual follower chitchat

Yes - but in some cases, to my certain knowledge, in recent big games they have helped out those who missed out who are not CCCS or even MyGers.

This means these fans get tickets way above their place in the loyalty scheme.

How can that be fair?

People shooting first here before knowing the facts.

I very much doubt RSCs will get a bigger allocation than usual. Infact I assume it will be the opposite.

The extra tickets will be corporate.

I’m not suggesting RSCs have a bigger allocation than usual - but would question in light of My Gers why they get any allocation for big cup games?

The increased corporate allocation is a different fight.

For the first time ever, I had issues on the site.

Repeated server errors, but eventually processed mine successfully for the North stand.

It was the same for Manchester. Had mates who were ST holders but at the time never once even thought about a Euro away.

Suddenly they thought they deserved one as much as the travel club members.

No perfect system I suppose.

Knew of people who didn’t even have STs or attend home games regularly who joined the TC to go to Barcelona with mates. They were then given final tickets

I’m not suggesting RSCs have a bigger allocation than usual - but would question in light of My Gers why they get any allocation for big cup games?

The increased corporate allocation is a different fight.
The reason they should get them is because they take them for every game regardless of the opposition so why should a cup final be any different, if we were playing Livingston in a cup final I’m sure they’re wouldn’t be an outcry about buses getting tickets

I gave it one last go (see my post above!!) and it sailed through first time. For North Stand as well which seemed to be gone earlier.

The only thing I did differently was I cleared my browsing history & cookies first (something reminded me those can get you into a loop you can't get out of).

Try doing that first and see if it makes a difference. good luck!
Cheers mate. Got accepted on 14th attempt.
Don’t know if it helps anyone else but had to key soecial delivery to get basket to update.
Also had to key for myself and boy as seperate applications both with special delivery to get basket to update,
Total farce,

The reason they should get them is because they take them for every game regardless of the opposition so why should a cup final be any different, if we were playing Livingston in a cup final I’m sure they’re wouldn’t be an outcry about buses getting tickets
Exactly. People are only happy when RSCs are expected to take the less demanded games. Soon as a big game comes up the expectation seems to be RSCs should just be shafted and get nothing despite how much they give the club for the games against dross that half of Ibrox regularly don’t seem to attend.

Website s total joke.
Have tried 12 times.
After multiple attempts, I emailed the TO and included my mobile number. I was called back very quickly and able to buy a ticket in South stand upper. There were still tickets available there at that time.

Back