Tickets for the final

The WhatsApp rumour...

Allocation smaller than last game against them at Hampden due to Ukrainian kids being given 5k at the half way line dividing the two supports. 2.5k off each teams allocation.

Driven by the Scottish Gov. not being publicised yet so as no backlash.
Wow

Nippy hates football, alcohol, Protestants, Children, Glasgow and Rangers.
She’s not putting refugee children into Hampden :))

Bang on the money, clubs do a lot of legwork for Rangers in shifting tickets for the less glamorous game and so getting tickets for these big games is the quid pro quo in my view. RSC’s are still the lifeblood of our support
Does each RSC get allocated a number of tickets based on membership and historical purchase levels or do Rangers know how many points each individual club member has earned? Do you have to be a MyGers member to get tickets through an RSC?

Does each RSC get allocated a number of tickets based on membership and historical purchase levels or do Rangers know how many points each individual club member has earned? Do you have to be a MyGers member to get tickets through an RSC?
No it’s based on how many ST holders they’ve got registered on their bus. There was an exercise this summer which reduced A+ by around 2/5ths

People who live away from Glasgow and struggle with the midweek league cup games.
Or like us you just bite the bullet and accept that you will pay for seats that you can’t use. Real shame that they can’t be given away to local fans who might not be able to attend on a regular basis.

Bang on the money, clubs do a lot of legwork for Rangers in shifting tickets for the less glamorous game and so getting tickets for these big games is the quid pro quo in my view. RSC’s are still the lifeblood of our support
People will have vested interests on either side of the argument, I have benefited from RSCs in terms of tickets and travel in the past so I understand my view could be slightly biased. However my point is looking at it holistically looking as RSCs as one group/ticket stream

I just don’t think a lot of people realise how much of an impact RSCs have on our ST culture and offering affordable travel. Not everyone would be able to make alternative arrangements without RSCs

People may argue that there would still be a need for the buses to run so everyone could get to Ibrox - I agree with this, but the tickets are essentially a perk/recognition from the club. I do understand the other side of the argument though

Have you ever heard of home cup games which aren’t free and you need to pay for hence why signing up for all non league home games and semi finals and final priority along with mygers gives you just about a guarantee of tickets for these games if you’ve been going over the 5 years and rightly so.

I take it you weren’t at queen of the south or Dundee at home earlier this season?
I get every single home game included. I have been to every single home game. Champions league, league cup, scottish cup, friendlies. The lot.

I do not need to sign up to anything, as stated in my original post.

No it’s based on how many ST holders they’ve got registered on their bus. There was an exercise this summer which reduced A+ by around 2/5ths
Thanks mate,
I was involved with running a bus through the 90’s but not been near one for years.
I remember back then the hassle trying to shift tickets for the less glamorous games then the arguments when we were over subscribed for the glamorous games. Nightmare.
Also remember running into the ticket office to pick up unsold tickets last minute as a favour to the ticket office, it was hard work.
I just genuinely wondered how it works with MyGers, thanks for the info Pal.

Wouldn’t ticking CCCS just be a formality for games like this then? You wouldn’t be double charged.
I don’t have to though thats the thing. I get them regardless and have never had to tick anything in the past, and it’s never caused any issues with hampden, and didn’t for Aberdeen either.

The greater the number of ST holders, the higher the ranking of the club and the more tickets made available. Will then be for RSC’s to distribute their tickets.

Realistically, majority getting a ticket for the final will be those just missing out now - most RSC’s will do their own “top down” method for members who haven’t got their own tickets

Thanks mate,
I was involved with running a bus through the 90’s but not been near one for years.
I remember back then the hassle trying to shift tickets for the less glamorous games then the arguments when we were over subscribed for the glamorous games. Nightmare.
Also remember running into the ticket office to pick up unsold tickets last minute as a favour to the ticket office, it was hard work.
I just genuinely wondered how it works with MyGers, thanks for the info Pal.
There was chat that the club was going to charge a £10 flat rate per head for all members RSCs wanted to register. So a bus registering 100 members would pay £1000. 100 members would put you in A+ which is one of the biggest buses

I don’t know why the idea was pulled but they’ve cut RSC allocations from 30% to 20% for away games, so I’m unsure if RSCs gave the club feedback. For what it’s worth, I think a charge such as that is inevitable. Any bus in category B or below would be paying it and not getting Aberdeen, Hearts or Celtic which wouldn’t make it worthwhile. Unsure if the charge was needed for hampden

There was chat that the club was going to charge a £10 flat rate per head for all members RSCs wanted to register. So a bus registering 100 members would pay £1000. 100 members would put you in A+ which is one of the biggest buses

I don’t know why the idea was pulled but they’ve cut RSC allocations from 30% to 20% for away games, so I’m unsure if RSCs gave the club feedback. For what it’s worth, I think a charge such as that is inevitable. Any bus in category B or below would be paying it and not getting Aberdeen, Hearts or Celtic which wouldn’t make it worthwhile. Unsure if the charge was needed for hampden
I think it was scrapped because they knew that the allocations were being cut so a lot of buses wouldn’t pay it if they weren’t getting a single ticket for some grounds.

The WhatsApp rumour...

Allocation smaller than last game against them at Hampden due to Ukrainian kids being given 5k at the half way line dividing the two supports. 2.5k off each teams allocation.

Driven by the Scottish Gov. not being publicised yet so as no backlash.
Hahahahahahaha.

The greater the number of ST holders, the higher the ranking of the club and the more tickets made available. Will then be for RSC’s to distribute their tickets.

Realistically, majority getting a ticket for the final will be those just missing out now - most RSC’s will do their own “top down” method for members who haven’t got their own tickets
That seems fair enough mate, it’s clearly getting more difficult for RSC’s to get a decent allocation for the big games, it’s hard work and people underestimate the effort from a small group of individuals running these buses and keeping them going year after year.

Today has been a shit show again from Rangers.
Releasing the tickets 2 days before many people get their first wage after Christmas, and then a ticket site that just isn't up to the job. This club really doesn't listen to its fans.
In fairness we have until Thursday to buy

When it comes to semis and finals, MyGers works. It’s a top down system where the ones who have went to the most games over 5 years, get the tickets.

The usual suspects all moaning because they went to Dundee at Ibrox in October means they are somehow entitled to a ticket. Well if you’d been a STH since 2016 and signed up to home and away CCCS every year, you’d have a ticket for this, end of.

The problem here is the club seem to have hived off more than normal for their cronies and hospitality resulting in the points requirement being higher. That’s not on MyGers - that’s on the greedy b’s running our club.

Called the ticket office five minutes ago as I couldn't get on the website - guy I spoke to said said they've given 3000 Ukrainians MyGers subscriptions with 1261 points each as a goodwill gesture
Heard they are actually running a couple of small boats direct from Calais. Was just going to start a thread in the lounge on it.

They've booked out the Crown Plaza for them too, so they can take a direct route up the Clyde.

I get every single home game included. I have been to every single home game. Champions league, league cup, scottish cup, friendlies. The lot.

I do not need to sign up to anything, as stated in my original post.

I used to be in Bar72 and got every home game.....but semi-finals and finals are classed as away games. We had to enrol in the CCCS scheme for priority for semi and finals. It was in the terms and conditions.

It's not a home game. You get all home games.

This was Bar72 terms and conditions.
3. The season ticket entitles the holder to apply for priority for all domestic semi-finals and finals. However, it is the
responsibility of the season ticket holder to enrol in the scheme and applications must be received before 31 October.

When asked ‘how would you like to receive your ticket’ no mater if I pick post or special delivery it makes the red checkout button fade away.

Been trying this website for about an hour trying to buy a ticket, total nightmare.

When asked ‘how would you like to receive your ticket’ no mater if I pick post or special delivery it makes the red checkout button fade away.

Been trying this website for about an hour trying to buy a ticket, total nightmare.
Try a different browser mate. I struggled on my iPhone but got on slightly better on my PC with Windows and Firefox.

When it comes to semis and finals, MyGers works. It’s a top down system where the ones who have went to the most games over 5 years, get the tickets.

The usual suspects all moaning because they went to Dundee at Ibrox in October means they are somehow entitled to a ticket. Well if you’d been a STH since 2016 and signed up to home and away CCCS every year, you’d have a ticket for this, end of.

The problem here is the club seem to have hived off more than normal for their cronies and hospitality resulting in the points requirement being higher. That’s not on MyGers - that’s on the greedy b’s running our club.
Your correct In what you say but why do you feel the need to come on here and antagonise proper fans who have missed out today by stating the fuckin obvious?
I have had 2 season tickets and CCCS since 2017, I missed a couple of years due to work, money and spare cash.
I had a season ticket for decades in the old East Enclosure terraces before moving to the Broomy in the 2000’s prior to giving it up my ticket in 2014 until 2017.
I was still attending games home and away buying tickets when I could, including watching us take 5-0 hammerings at the peadodome, easy to get tickets because no one else would buy them.
Fair enough, I do take your point but don’t measure my and other bears commitment and loyalty over the past 5 years, that’s a drop in the ocean mate.

The problem today is the threshold is extremely high, way beyond what any of us expected.
If I miss out to an ordinary punter who has spent more and committed more time than me over the years the that’s absolutely fine. But that’s not the case is it?

Since buying 2 season tickets again in 2017, both my son and I have been on CCCS, never missed a game, have RTV etc,,and that has been enough for every semi and final since, that’s the problem today for many fans.That’s why I’m pissed off to miss out this time and that’s why I think the club has definitely sacrificed the ordinary loyal fan for corporate greed.

Or like us you just bite the bullet and accept that you will pay for seats that you can’t use. Real shame that they can’t be given away to local fans who might not be able to attend on a regular basis.
I’ve said I am on the cccs and have been for years but I couldn’t afford to write off that much money in my early 20s.

Your correct In what you say but why do you feel the need to come on here and antagonise proper fans who have missed out today by stating the fuckin obvious?
I have had 2 season tickets and CCCS since 2017, I missed a couple of years due to work, money and spare cash.
I had a season ticket for decades in the old East Enclosure terraces before moving to the Broomy in the 2000’s prior to giving it up my ticket in 2014 until 2017.
I was still attending games home and away buying tickets when I could, including watching us take 5-0 hammerings at the peadodome, easy to get tickets because no one else would buy them.
Fair enough, I do take your point but don’t measure my and other bears commitment and loyalty over the past 5 years, that’s a drop in the ocean mate.

The problem today is the threshold is extremely high, way beyond what any of us expected.
If I miss out to an ordinary punter who has spent more and committed more time than me over the years the that’s absolutely fine. But that’s not the case is it?

Since buying 2 season tickets again in 2017, both my son and I have been on CCCS, never missed a game, have RTV etc,,and that has been enough for every semi and final since, that’s the problem today for many fans.That’s why I’m pissed off to miss out this time and that’s why I think the club has definitely sacrificed the ordinary loyal fan for corporate greed.
Mate no harm but if you've had a season ticket and cccs since 17/18 you'd be on alot more than 1200 odd points

Anyone else get the feeling that people not clicking update basket is causing the problem and giving them self inflicted stress... :))
Possibly with some but not with the you can only buy one each that I was getting earlier. That was the website as I went through everything including update and it still said that incorrectly.

The whole RSC tickets debate is one where those losing out to others that go less but happen to be in a RSC is valid.
From a personal point of view our club runs from Newcastle/Sunderland and we get members to every game for £30.
This takes a lot of work and some buses we can lose well over £100 but other buses we make a profit. That combined with fundraising, merch sales and membership fees just about lets us break even over a season!
When I think about our members we have a few pensioners who travel for £15 and without us they wouldn’t be able to go.
Ref tickets we take 4/6 for every home game and yes we do get left with the odd one which again costs us money but we use our allocation to put bums on seats and to make the bus viable as we can pay anything from £400 to £850 for a bus depending on size.
For the final we may get 2/3 tickets max and for us the seats those tickets will help us fill makes a huge difference.
They will be offered based on bus points and although I feel for those that missed out I feel the club are justified helping RSCs in this respect.

I reckon you will be fine, it will drop again imo, always does, even with the Europa league final
Europa final was a completely different situation though because starting points were based on giving people the opportunity to go day trip or not. As it later transpired, they didn’t run as many day trips as they’d hoped

The Europa final was always going to drop even if everyone on the point threshold and above had bought their ticket. If everyone buys a league cup final that has been offered then it won’t drop

I reckon you will be fine, it will drop again imo, always does, even with the Europa league final
Anfield didn’t drop.
There was initial points cutoff and that was that.
Possibly,like this game almost everyone offered will buy.

Ticketing hit and miss, a complete shambles. Got a ticket now but completely sub-standard, there’s no way adult and children tickets will be matched up if the threshold drops.

Mate no harm but if you've had a season ticket and cccs since 17/18 you'd be on alot more than 1200 odd points

Season Ticket 2017/185040380115 May
Season Ticket 2018/195211941128 May 2018
Season Ticket 2019/205877570116 May 2019
Season Ticket 2020/216566753111 May 2020
Season Ticket - 2021/226795779126 April 2021
Season Ticket - 2022/238576470129 April 2022

From my purchase history. I’m 51 years of age mate, I’m not lying, montaefuck! :))
Don’t know how to show CCCS but i pay for 2 season tickets , 2 MyGers since that came on the scene and CCCS each year. The only year I’m not entirely sure about with CCCS is 2017.

You have 1251 points and this has placed you in the Silver tier. My points, close but no cigar!

You have 1313 points and this has placed you in the Silver tier. My sons points, he got credit for my RTV subscription, he got a ticket the wee shite

You have 20 points and this has placed you in the Bronze tier. My wee grand daughters pints, she’s just turned 1 year old :D

Anyway, not important. Like a few others who just missed out today, I came on here for a wee moan amongst friends, don’t expect it to get me a ticket.

Edited to add - Forgot, I’ve got my £500 worth of shares :))

Last edited:
Back