Tickets for the final

Season Ticket 2017/185040380115 May
Season Ticket 2018/195211941128 May 2018
Season Ticket 2019/205877570116 May 2019
Season Ticket 2020/216566753111 May 2020
Season Ticket - 2021/226795779126 April 2021
Season Ticket - 2022/238576470129 April 2022

From my purchase history. I’m 51 years of age mate, I’m not lying, montaefuck! :))
Don’t know how to show CCCS but i pay for 2 season tickets , 2 MyGers since that came on the scene and CCCS each year. The only year I’m not entirely sure about with CCCS is 2017.

You have 1251 points and this has placed you in the Silver tier. My points, close but no cigar!

You have 1313 points and this has placed you in the Silver tier. My sons points, he got credit for my RTV subscription, he got a ticket the wee shite

You have 20 points and this has placed you in the Bronze tier. My wee grand daughters pints, she’s just turned 1 year old :D

Anyway, not important. Like a few others who just missed out today, I came on here for a wee moan amongst friends, don’t expect it to get me a ticket.

Edited to add - Forgot, I’ve got my £500 worth of shares :))
Wasn't calling you a lair mate just saying the points don't add up. a season ticket for 6 seasons along with cccs should see you comfortably surpassing the points required.

Wasn't calling you a lair mate just saying the points don't add up. a season ticket for 6 seasons along with cccs should see you comfortably surpassing the points required.
I know you weren’t mate. My post is more in jest. I never check points allocations, i have genuinely been CCCS since. 2018 at least, I may have missed 2017.
I would have no idea if I’m lower than I should be. I will have a look now though when I get some time. Thanks for the prompt pal

I know you weren’t mate. My post is more in jest. I never check points allocations, i have genuinely been CCCS since. 2018 at least, I may have missed 2017.
I would have no idea if I’m lower than I should be. I will have a look now though when I get some time. Thanks for the prompt pal
If you think your points total is incorrect,email and ask for a breakdown of your points.
mygers@rangers.co.uk

If you think your points total is incorrect,email and ask for a breakdown of your points.
mygers@rangers.co.uk
Will do pal, thanks for tha.

Was looking through my purchase history there, any one remember what this game was all about?

RANGERS V SCOTTISH LEAGUE SELECT865547404 July 2007

I was obviously there but can’t remember a thing about it :oops:

Edit, this thread comes up first in a google search :)) still can’t remember it!

Your correct In what you say but why do you feel the need to come on here and antagonise proper fans who have missed out today by stating the fuckin obvious?
I have had 2 season tickets and CCCS since 2017, I missed a couple of years due to work, money and spare cash.
I had a season ticket for decades in the old East Enclosure terraces before moving to the Broomy in the 2000’s prior to giving it up my ticket in 2014 until 2017.
I was still attending games home and away buying tickets when I could, including watching us take 5-0 hammerings at the peadodome, easy to get tickets because no one else would buy them.
Fair enough, I do take your point but don’t measure my and other bears commitment and loyalty over the past 5 years, that’s a drop in the ocean mate.

The problem today is the threshold is extremely high, way beyond what any of us expected.
If I miss out to an ordinary punter who has spent more and committed more time than me over the years the that’s absolutely fine. But that’s not the case is it?

Since buying 2 season tickets again in 2017, both my son and I have been on CCCS, never missed a game, have RTV etc,,and that has been enough for every semi and final since, that’s the problem today for many fans.That’s why I’m pissed off to miss out this time and that’s why I think the club has definitely sacrificed the ordinary loyal fan for corporate greed.
That’s my point - that is the case. You’re below the threshold because the guys who are all above have spent more. That’s how MyGers work. Your gripe is with the club because they’ve not gave more tickets to members.

On a side note, if you’ve been a STH continuously since 2017 and signed up to the home AND away CCCS every year since, then your points tally has been miscalculated as I’m sure that would take you well over 1200. Although someone will maybe tell me I’m wrong.

Is the SLO going to tell us how many tickets have went to Mygers?
Question was asked on post 1013 and 1030 on here

The club have said repeatedly they value transparency and have no issue giving information out to mygers members if they believe fans want it. Nothing stopping them then…

Was looking through my purchase history there, any one remember what this game was all about?

Edit, this thread comes up first in a google search :)) still can’t remember it!

9 in a row tribute match ?

That’s my point - that is the case. You’re below the threshold because the guys who are all above have spent more. That’s how MyGers work. Your gripe is with the club because they’ve not gave more tickets to members.

On a side note, if you’ve been a STH continuously since 2017 and signed up to the home AND away CCCS every year since, then your points tally has been miscalculated as I’m sure that would take you well over 1200. Although someone will maybe tell me I’m wrong.
I know mate, I’ve no problem with genuine fans having more points, if you have a ticket, brilliant, enjoy and blow the bastards away like we did last season, both on and off the park. The bears who are there will do us all proud.

I'm going to email MyGers for a points breakdown, a couple of guys have said the same as you. Fingers crossed.

I’ve got the DVD somewhere it’s on a newer edition of 9IAR haha. Had forgot all about the game until this right enough can’t recall much about it other than it being for the ten year anniversary

I’ve got the DVD somewhere it’s on a newer edition of 9IAR haha. Had forgot all about the game until this right enough can’t recall much about it other than it being for the ten year anniversary
Apparently McAvennie, Fraser Wishart, Brian Irvine (remember him, he was involved with a church down this way) and that wee rat Owen Coyle! I have zero memory’s of the game at all!

I know mate, I’ve no problem with genuine fans having more points, if you have a ticket, brilliant, enjoy and blow the bastards away like we did last season, both on and off the park. The bears who are there will do us all proud.

I'm going to email MyGers for a points breakdown, a couple of guys have said the same as you. Fingers crossed.
You shouldn't need to email for a breakdown as you can see what you got points for in your account if you click on your mygers points total. That only became available recently

You shouldn't need to email for a breakdown as you can see what you got points for in your account if you click on your mygers points total. That only became available recently
Yes mate, just looking at it now. Do you know which season we started getting allocated points for swiping our cards at home?

I may have this totally wrong. Im looking at 2018 for example, I was CCCS but showing the following and nothing else for 2018/19 season. Did the 5 points for home league games start after 2018?

RANGERS FC V SK RAPID WIEN24/09/2018/ / /N/A5
RANGERS FC V FC SPARTAK MO12/09/2018/ / /N/A5
RANGERS FC V VILLARREAL CF12/09/2018/ / /N/A5
RANGERS FC V FC UFA19/08/2018/ / /N/A5
RANGERS FC V NK MARIBOR05/08/2018/ / /N/A5
RANGERS FC V NK OSIJEK25/07/2018/ / /N/A5
RANGERS FC V WIGAN ATHLETI25/07/2018/ / /N/A5
RANGERS FC V BURY FC27/06/2018/ / /N/A5
RANGERS FC V FC SHKUPI27/06/2018/ / /N/A5
Season Ticket 2018/1928/05/2018Broomloan Front BF/ BF55211941120
RANGERS FC V ABERDEEN FC07/03/2019/ / /N/A5
Rangers FC v Kilmarnock FC15/02/2019/ / /N/A5
RANGERS FC v HJK HELSINKI18/01/2019/ / /N/A5

I’ve got Motherwell vrs Rangers away - 9th April 2019 in my purchase history but dosent appear on MyGers points allocated. Anyone know if it should have been?

Edit - Checked 2018/19 purchase history against MyGers points and there is definitely games missing, just need to verify if there should be points allocated for attending, the games are out with my season ticket games and paid trough CCCS. I’m trying to find the breakdown showing what games and products earn pomits on MyGers, anyone have it please?

Last edited:
Yes mate, just looking at it now. Do you know which season we started getting allocated points for swiping our cards at home?

I may have this totally wrong. Im looking at 2018 for example, I was CCCS but showing the following and nothing else for 2018/19 season. Did the 5 points for home league games start after 2018?

RANGERS FC V SK RAPID WIEN24/09/2018/ / /N/A5
RANGERS FC V FC SPARTAK MO12/09/2018/ / /N/A5
RANGERS FC V VILLARREAL CF12/09/2018/ / /N/A5
RANGERS FC V FC UFA19/08/2018/ / /N/A5
RANGERS FC V NK MARIBOR05/08/2018/ / /N/A5
RANGERS FC V NK OSIJEK25/07/2018/ / /N/A5
RANGERS FC V WIGAN ATHLETI25/07/2018/ / /N/A5
RANGERS FC V BURY FC27/06/2018/ / /N/A5
RANGERS FC V FC SHKUPI27/06/2018/ / /N/A5
Season Ticket 2018/1928/05/2018Broomloan Front BF/ BF55211941120
RANGERS FC V ABERDEEN FC07/03/2019/ / /N/A5
Rangers FC v Kilmarnock FC15/02/2019/ / /N/A5
RANGERS FC v HJK HELSINKI18/01/2019/ / /N/A5

I’ve got Motherwell vrs Rangers away - 9th April 2019 in my purchase history but dosent appear on MyGers points allocated. Anyone know if it should have been?

Edit - Checked 2018/19 purchase history against MyGers points and there is definitely games missing, just need to verify if there should be points allocated for attending, the games are out with my season ticket games and paid trough CCCS. I’m trying to find the breakdown showing what games and products earn pomits on MyGers, anyone have it please?
2019/20 and before they gave you a set number of points (think it was 50) for being on the away CCCS. So you didn’t get any points for individual games.

Same with home games, you just got a set number of points for having a ST. The points per game thing started from 20/21 onwards when MyGers came in.

2019/20 and before they gave you a set number of points (think it was 50) for being on the away CCCS. So you didn’t get any points for individual games.

Same with home games, you just got a set number of points for having a ST. The points per game thing started from 20/21 onwards when MyGers came in.
Ah ok mate, do you know if you got points for away games at all? Obviously they are not included on CCCS

Ah ok mate, do you know if you got points for away games at all? Obviously they are not included on CCCS
Back then was CCCS for non-league home games/semi and finals and another CCCS for away games and when they calculated MyGers points in 2020 I think it was worth 40 points for each per season. You had to opt into the non-league home games to get into the away one but a lot of people were just in the one back then.

Should there not be points added for signing up to CCCS. there’s no record of it on my Mygers points updates? Also only points for two years mygers when I think it’s been going 4?

Last edited:
Should there not be points added for signing up to CCCS. there’s no record of it on my Mygers points updates? Also only points for two years mygers when I think it’s been going 4?
Meant to reply…

No CCCS points anymore.

You are missing a MyGers though (can be two early bird ten points for this too). It’s been going three.

I am normally fine with the website an d generally works well. But yesterday the website was so slow beyond belief - we need to revamp and enhance its capabilities and interface.

Folks moaning about no ticket - if you’ve had an ST, CCCS and attended all home games over last 5+ years you’d be fine.
Other than the odd anomaly such as @Crispy Bacon then that’s basically it in a nutshell.

I am normally fine with the website an d generally works well. But yesterday the website was so slow beyond belief - we need to revamp and enhance its capabilities and interface.

Folks moaning about no ticket - if you’ve had an ST, CCCS and attended all home games over last 5+ years you’d be fine.

Granted, but I think most people pissed off are those with a healthy amount of points who would normally get a ticket for this no bother, but the club have obviously decided to sell a disproportionately high amount of hospitality packages, meaning normal punters lose out.

Your correct In what you say but why do you feel the need to come on here and antagonise proper fans who have missed out today by stating the fuckin obvious?
I have had 2 season tickets and CCCS since 2017, I missed a couple of years due to work, money and spare cash.
I had a season ticket for decades in the old East Enclosure terraces before moving to the Broomy in the 2000’s prior to giving it up my ticket in 2014 until 2017.
I was still attending games home and away buying tickets when I could, including watching us take 5-0 hammerings at the peadodome, easy to get tickets because no one else would buy them.
Fair enough, I do take your point but don’t measure my and other bears commitment and loyalty over the past 5 years, that’s a drop in the ocean mate.

The problem today is the threshold is extremely high, way beyond what any of us expected.
If I miss out to an ordinary punter who has spent more and committed more time than me over the years the that’s absolutely fine. But that’s not the case is it?

Since buying 2 season tickets again in 2017, both my son and I have been on CCCS, never missed a game, have RTV etc,,and that has been enough for every semi and final since, that’s the problem today for many fans.That’s why I’m pissed off to miss out this time and that’s why I think the club has definitely sacrificed the ordinary loyal fan for corporate greed.
My boys had his since then and is on 1475 and hasn’t ever bought RTV as he’s only a pup, so I’d suggest the points are wrong if that’s indeed what you’ve bought, he’s only done one official away European tie through Rangers all the rest are through tickets picked up so he doesn’t have points for them.

Can someone clarify how I get info on the number of tickets that have gone to my gers members?
The jump from 470 in semi to 1200 in this is riduculos.. I got a ticket but kids did not.

Can someone clarify how I get info on the number of tickets that have gone to my gers members?
The jump from 470 in semi to 1200 in this is riduculos.. I got a ticket but kids did not.
I believe part of this is due to the SPFL taking a large amount of tickets for the final, plus both teams corps and hospitality

Question was asked of the SLO but no response as yet, and I don’t think it will be forthcoming. Transparency is not a strong suit for those running MyGers.

I might be wrong mate but being in cccs is I think the only thing that doesn’t add points

Other than the odd anomaly such as @Crispy Bacon then that’s basically it in a nutshell.
He is in MLF though (gets every home game on season ticket included in price).
There is a glitch getting this game,when he hasn’t had an issue with Hampden previously,which needs addressed with the ticket office rather than on here.

MyGers started in June 2020.
You got historic points added initially for CCCS.
You don’t get MyGers points for CCCS since MyGers started.

Question was asked of the SLO but no response as yet, and I don’t think it will be forthcoming. Transparency is not a strong suit for those running MyGers.

He did say:

“More fans now in priority group one and a further year on in points have a higher average. Also more tickets are required by the organisers for a final vs a semi final.”

Also that hospitality figures are similar to last year.

Up to you what you believe I’m only quoting!

He did say:

“More fans now in priority group one and a further year on in points have a higher average. Also more tickets are required by the organisers for a final vs a semi final.”

Also that hospitality figures are similar to last year.

Up to you what you believe I’m only quoting!

No I appreciate that mate, would like to see a breakdown of the figures. Or yesterday when I was raging I did, I’m not going to spend my day stewing today though, it is what it is.

Hope the Bears that got have a cracking day and roar the team onto victory.

See if the cut off was near what everybody expected and I missed out by 10 points, I wouldn’t be bothered in the slightest because that’s how the system works and I respect that.

I think rangers have reduced the mygers allocation to allow more hospitality tickets which is my bugbear.

Seems wrong to me I’ve had all that . One year rangers tv , braga away and Belgrade away and I’m 1577 so something seems wrong . Maybe 5 points missed by him for not attending ? Only thing I can think of .

MyGers started in June 2020.
You got historic points added initially for CCCS.
You don’t get MyGers points for CCCS since MyGers started.

someone else might be able to confirm, but I think the final is at a rough points level that those legacy CCCS points are maybe the difference between someone that typically goes to all home games getting a ticket or not

given that it was a retrospective action to award those points accordingly, people should be more weary of coming in and giving it the chat of “if you’ve had a ST for 5 years etc etc etc”

I dont really want to cause an argument here but i know this will. I dont think the points for the final is too high. Going back the 5 years then people with the total needed have been to allsorts of cup games etc etc. Dont get me wrong i dont buy into the woman season tickets or eh packages being added.

As for the rsc clubs and this is only my experience here but they are usually filled with people who go home and desperate to go to away games. So im maybe being a bit silly here but what do they do with the hampden tickets? Its not an argument its an actual question?

Seems wrong to me I’ve had all that . One year rangers tv , braga away and Belgrade away and I’m 1577 so something seems wrong . Maybe 5 points missed by him for not attending ? Only thing I can think of .
Seems odd.

I’ve had myGers since it started, CCCS before that, but no away games or RTV, I’m well over 1600 points now.

Regarding transparency, say the club for example post , 10k went to MYGers and the rest went to hospitality packages that someone could buy and attend their first ever Rangers games, what can be done about it ? Everybody knows it’s a disgrace , we’ll all still sing to every MYGers tune released next season again though

Regarding transparency, say the club for example post , 10k went to MYGers and the rest went to hospitality packages that someone could buy and attend their first ever Rangers games, what can be done about it ? Everybody knows it’s a disgrace , we’ll all still sing to every MYGers tune released next season again though
That doesn’t wash. Fans are paying a combined total of £2m for membership fees per year, add ons will add another 7 figure sum on top

Bisgrove said in his David Edgar interview that there’s no issue releasing information if fans want it and spoke about transparency. We’ve been told on here before off SLO that the club value transparency. So why do they pick and choose when they release information?

For some away games they give the mygers allocation, for the majority of away games they give the overall away allocation. Why? What are they hiding? Anyone with a brain and a set of eyes knows why information isn’t forthcoming but the club do their usual and stay radio silent, hoping people will give up and it’ll blow over

The club should be confirming what the mygers allocation was for the cup final against Celtic. Is this something the club are going to do @Greg Marshall

Back