Tickets for the final

No, if thats the case, what about fans like myself that need to pay another £100 per game to travel to matches from the North East? Ive got added expenses just to get to the stadium to support? After a European night I get home at 2am and have work first thing need to use holidays etc just to get to Ibrox.
Money I could put into a more expensive ticket.

You don't "need" to pay anything. The club didn't make you move away, you decided that on your own.

Yet they’ve complained for years since Gerrard came in/Ibrox allocation cut and it’s not changed. That’s because they don’t have a membership scheme designed to rinse their fans

Top down for all aways wouldn’t work in mygers but for Parkhead it arguably should be top down. They’ve rewarded fans who went when Deila was manager. Rangers aren’t rewarding the ones that went since Warburton/Pedro was manager (I’d like them to go further but we can’t due to the 2014/15 boycott)

No I agree.

The argument I see from some of them is that some near the top take tickets for all games but punt the ones for the shitey games. They know they’ll get rid of them easily as their demand for aways is like ours.

No matter what method you choose to allocate away tickets there’ll always be someone who moans

Gold, sliver and bronze has nothing to do with semi-finals & finals

It is done on points base only once you meet the other criteria for that group you are in

Aye, that's why I said we're arguing over the semantics of the word.

Cat1 involves being a ST holder with MyGers and on the CCCS.

That requirement, and it being top down on points very much means that the category you're in (Gold, Silver or Bronze) reflects your chances of getting a ticket for the final.

No I agree.

The argument I see from some of them is that some near the top take tickets for all games but punt the ones for the shitey games. They know they’ll get rid of them easily as their demand for aways is like ours.

No matter what method you choose to allocate away tickets there’ll always be someone who moans
The guys at the top will be the ones that go to the vast majority of games though. It’s a weak argument you always see “people just keep the category a games”. Virtually everyone I know in gold is a regular that goes to the vast majority of away games and has done for years + have been to at least a few euro aways

Just like everything; people will support whichever method suits them best. If they were at the top they’d want top down but because they’re silver they want a ballot all games. As said, Celtic is the only game I think there’s an argument for top down was just pointing out that Celtic is top down every game

everyone that pays through the nose for some kind of hospitality/corporate season ticket at Ibrox should be getting a ticket for a 21k final allocation.

I am not one of those people, but surely, we can all agree on that? cut the bus allocation and make sure they're all covered.
Think questions need to be asked about Bisgrove’s Hospitality Packages selling tickets to randoms at the expense of Season Ticket Holders and Corporate Hospitality members.

Aye, that's why I said we're arguing over the semantics of the word.

Cat1 involves being a ST holder with MyGers and on the CCCS.

That requirement, and it being top down on points very much means that the category you're in (Gold, Silver or Bronze) reflects your chances of getting a ticket for the final.
I see it as points thing not category while applies to League aways plus away cup upto quarter-final only

You have also Group 3 STH + MyGers and while I doubt there won't be any gold certainly those some in sliver and most bronze will fall into that group but won't be chance of tickets as it won't go down that group

Think questions need to be asked about Bisgrove’s Hospitality Packages selling tickets to randoms at the expense of Season Ticket Holders and Corporate Hospitality members.

I asked the question and they didn’t even bother their arse replying.

Ffs Rangers get on with it put us out our misery if no tickets left tell us :D
Sitting finger on the button

I could see an argument (theoretically), that if you are a hospitality/corporate ST holder and are given exclusive access to those packages, that you should be expected to pay a similar 'price per game' amount (if that makes sense). i.e. you receive same hospitality product as per your ST, pay same price as per a prorated league game, but it is technically away.

Because the club has introduced a loyalty system that is largely based ultimately on spend over the last 5 years. I know it gives the same points for season tickets regardless of price but it’s still largely about how much you have given the club in terms of income. If that’s the case my loyalty should be rewarded

Mygers is based mainly on match attendance and not spend. 84% of total available mygers points are from match attendance

No, if thats the case, what about fans like myself that need to pay another £100 per game to travel to matches from the North East? Ive got added expenses just to get to the stadium to support? After a European night I get home at 2am and have work first thing need to use holidays etc just to get to Ibrox.
Money I could put into a more expensive ticket.
£100, u need to get on a supporters bus mate. I travel from aberdeen and am nowhere near shelling out £100 a game. £23 door to door

I know how they work. They are offered and obviously take what they can get for their members who may or may not be contributing anything to rangers meanwhile I spend 1000s a year yet miss out.

Someone in an RSC can take a ticket for every game. They will be paying more ticket money than most season ticket holders as individual match tickets more expensive than a season ticket. There will be people who rely on RSC'S spending as much or more than you towards Rangers.

Surely it does if it’s based off points? And points dictate what level of mygers you are in?
Group 1 has priority over those in group 2

Someone in group 1 could have 900 points and in bronze in MyGers .

Someone in group 2 could have 1100 points and in silver in MyGers

The person in group 1 would get a ticket before the person in group 2

Points are only countable from top down within the group you find yourself in for semi finals and finals

MyGers tiers gold,silver or bronze are irrelevant to grouping for semi finals and finals if you sign up for everything you go into Group 1 - it’s your actual points within this grouping that dictate your ability to get a ticket - Group 1 will always be allocated a ticket over someone in group 2 or 3 despite those in lower groups possibly having more points

Emailed TO this morning and just had a reply saying there is unlikely to be another sale for the game however if there is to be those next in line will be emailed.

Group 1 has priority over those in group 2

Someone in group 1 could have 900 points and in bronze in MyGers .

Someone in group 2 could have 1100 points and in silver in MyGers

The person in group 1 would get a ticket before the person in group 2

Points are only countable from top down within the group you find yourself in for semi finals and finals

MyGers tiers gold,silver or bronze are irrelevant to grouping for semi finals and finals if you sign up for everything you go into Group 1 - it’s your actual points within this grouping that dictate your ability to get a ticket - Group 1 will always be allocated a ticket over someone in group 2 or 3 despite those in lower groups possibly having more points

I get what you mean mate I think I’ve just confused it by not explaining properly. Your point in bold is what I was getting at when I said that gold, silver or bronze has a bearing on semis or finals.

Email from Rangers 1/2 hr ago

xxxxx xxxxxxx
(Rangers FC)
2 Feb 2023, 13:23 GMT
Good afternoon Craig,
Thank you for your email.

Tickets for the ViaPlay Cup Final, went off sale at 9 am today.

Should any tickets remain after this mornings 9am deadline, remaining tickets will be offered to supporters in group one with fewer than 1,267 MyGers points. This process will continue until all tickets are sold.

1. Season ticket holders on CCCS who are MyGers members
2. Season ticket holders on CCCS
3. Season ticket holders who are MyGers members
4. Season ticket holders
5. MyGers members
6. General sale

Any additional sales windows for this match will be communicated by the club in due course.

Kind Regards,
xxxxxxxx

Email from Rangers 1/2 hr ago

xxxxx xxxxxxx
(Rangers FC)
2 Feb 2023, 13:23 GMT
Good afternoon Craig,
Thank you for your email.

Tickets for the ViaPlay Cup Final, went off sale at 9 am today.

Should any tickets remain after this mornings 9am deadline, remaining tickets will be offered to supporters in group one with fewer than 1,267 MyGers points. This process will continue until all tickets are sold.

1. Season ticket holders on CCCS who are MyGers members
2. Season ticket holders on CCCS
3. Season ticket holders who are MyGers members
4. Season ticket holders
5. MyGers members
6. General sale

Any additional sales windows for this match will be communicated by the club in due course.

Kind Regards,
xxxxxxxx
There were definitely tickets remaining first thing this morning just before 9am but another poster has said they were told unlikely to be another sale. So who knows what’s actually happening lol

Yet they’ve complained for years since Gerrard came in/Ibrox allocation cut and it’s not changed. That’s because they don’t have a membership scheme designed to rinse their fans

Top down for all aways wouldn’t work in mygers but for Parkhead it arguably should be top down. They’ve rewarded fans who went when Deila was manager. Rangers aren’t rewarding the ones that went since Warburton/Pedro was manager (I’d like them to go further but we can’t due to the 2014/15 boycott)
They could discount that season and say it was due to no proper card payment option and I don't think many would complain. Once the CCCS points drop off if they go to 3 years on MyGers I don't think top down will work anymore as so many people will be on the same points.

Yes as I used one A+ 2 the rest 0
As stated above some of the A’s got 1 ticket, our club being one of them.

My point still stands, with the small number of tickets allocated to RSC’s, I don’t believe that people who aren’t season ticket holders or go to all the games would have got a ticket from a RSC.

They could discount that season and say it was due to no proper card payment option and I don't think many would complain. Once the CCCS points drop off if they go to 3 years on MyGers I don't think top down will work anymore as so many people will be on the same points.

Will end up going back to a ballot just like they way it was.

hope not
that will be even worse if like old 12k CCS
Yeah if it goes to 3 years like they plan I don't see how it will work as you could have thousands on the same points. I would prefer it stayed like it is now as you get the option to choose a stand.
Only way I can see they can do it if there is thousands close on points if it does go down to 3 years.

Dont see how it work points wise with everyone so close.

Don't think it will ever drop to 3 years, they will either leave it as it is or revamp mygers with some new crazy idea.

Depends who you ask I suppose?

I wouldnt think it would be fair but your opinion might differ. Would you be happy if it was top down and you didn’t have enough points for Tynecastle and Parkhead?
but I have enough points for both
but wont get them unless the ballot drops to me

like an rsc you need to show your worth

As stated above some of the A’s got 1 ticket, our club being one of them.

My point still stands, with the small number of tickets allocated to RSC’s, I don’t believe that people who aren’t season ticket holders or go to all the games would have got a ticket from a RSC.
I agree with that but there are people who go to every game sourced from clubs that was my only pony . Dunno why anyone would but know a few .

Thing about aways is the only historic points are for ticking cccs plenty did and would only take big games or no at all .

It often gets forgotten about obviously most gold go but I know quite a lot who don’t go to aways at all and plenty in silver who go to every game with pittodrie , tynecastle and the piggery the only ones difficult to source .

£100, u need to get on a supporters bus mate. I travel from aberdeen and am nowhere near shelling out £100 a game. £23 door to door
I used to, but i take my little boy too, the travel to the supporters bus pick ups would be £20+ in a taxi each way, end up paying what id pay in fuel & far less convenience. My choice ofcourse to travel but ive had my ticket 13 years now and regardless of the move down South I didnt want to give it up.

Will you always have enough points for both though? You might do now but it’s not always going to be the case. If there’s say 500 people below you buying every add on, eventually they’ll take over you

Would you be ok when you fall out out of it and others go in your place

Will you always have enough points for both though? You might do now but it’s not always going to be the case. If there’s say 500 people below you buying every add on, eventually they’ll take over you

Would you be ok when you fall out out of it and others go in your place
thats add on's though
different subject which you know my feelings on

Back