Tickets for the final

Correct, me and my son joined MyGers this season when renewing our season tickets. We never got any Hampden tickets last year and therefore joined this season. I have had a season ticket since 1985, my son since 1992 (year of birth) and always been on CCS. Our points are just under 1500. This could be one reason for the points increase

People joining MyGers such as you, and others who were MyGers but not in the CCCS last year - who have subsequently joined either or both schemes - have clearly massively swelled the number in Priority Group 1.

It was clear in my area of the Clubdeck last season that only about 1/4 of ST holders there were in the CCCS.

Now folk understand how the system works, virtually everyone around me is on the CCCS.

Nothing untoward with this.

A number of Corporate clients have just been offered tickets for the final.

Dear VIP Client

We are pleased to confirm you've been allocated a ticket for the Viaplay cup final. We're able to do so having received a limited number of additional tickets from the match organisers.

Please note: payment will be taken from your card.

The club appreciates the feedback from Club 72 members, regarding the match ticket ballot. Club 72 members are much valued, and we are constantly seeking ways to improve your hospitality package and match day experience. We hope the recent improvements in the lounge and food offering has enhanced your experience.

Allocating a limited number of tickets for away matches is always a challenge. Our fans' desire to loyally follow the team is one of the most appreciated characteristics of our fan base. We also recognise when ticket numbers are limited, many supporters do not secure an away ticket.

Lastly, we hope you enjoy the experience at the Viaplay cup final.

Dear VIP Client

We are pleased to confirm you've been allocated a ticket for the Viaplay cup final. We're able to do so having received a limited number of additional tickets from the match organisers.

The club appreciates the feedback from Club 72 members, regarding the match ticket ballot. Club 72 members are much valued, and we are constantly seeking ways to improve your hospitality package and match day experience. We hope the recent improvements in the lounge and food offering has enhanced your experience.

Allocating a limited number of tickets for away matches is always a challenge. Our fans' desire to loyally follow the team is one of the most appreciated characteristics of our fan base. We also recognise when ticket numbers are limited, many supporters do not secure an away ticket.

This will be the ones they said they’d offer the lower points I guess

Dear VIP Client

Shockarooni

The scheme will never work as its designed while they top group just buy and sell on tickets, a digital system like Leipzig or UEFA would be ideal, points removed if you don’t sent back the ticket or attend yourself. Obviously you could give your login to someone but im sure thats a less likely thing than just handing over a ticket.

Dear VIP Client

Shock horror, what a surprise :))

In my haste to buy didn’t realise they had South stand upper available and bought West stand but just delighted to have gotten a ticket at all

Not my much of a drop, I’m still 100 points off. If only I bought all they extra packages.

Dear VIP Client

If that’s the tickets that weren’t taken in round 1 then that’s absolutely disgusting tbh.

Folk on here saying that we don’t have a right to complain, moan etc. and they do this.

I’m a Silver Mygers member and been a ST holder for 6 years. In fact I have 2 STs as I pay for my boys also. I’ve been in Mygers for 2.5 years and Ive taken all the CL, SCP etc and still don’t have enough points to meet the threshold.

Again the club have shafted fans for corporate.

Rant over.

Must be some returns from debentures for the South Upper as well as those not sold from the first sale

Dear VIP Client

So essentially the club have used some of the non-purchased mygers ones to offer corporates?

Firmly believe the corporates should’ve been sorted initially but that wasn’t the way they should’ve done it

a 50 point drop, after a hike of over 500 from last season's semi and final? Taking the piss here.
"priority group 1" is obsolete, cccs has been sold on false pretences, can see lots of people binning it next season.
If you read the earlier discussion on the previous page you will see that the higher threshold this season is precisely because MORE folk have signed up to CCCS in order to ensure they get to Priority 1. No way that is going into reverse, in fact its likely to increase even more.

If that’s the tickets that weren’t taken in round 1 then that’s absolutely disgusting tbh.

Folk on here saying that we don’t have a right to complain, moan etc. and they do this.

I’m a Silver Mygers member and been a ST holder for 6 years. In fact I have 2 STs as I pay for my boys also. I’ve been in Mygers for 2.5 years and Ive taken all the CL, SCP etc and still don’t have enough points to meet the threshold.

Rant over.
points have dropped

Rant over.
Deary me, 2nd ballot has been done

Rant over.
The Club72 guys are Bears as well you know, folk talk as if they are freeloaders coming along for some glory. Far from the case, in most instances.

And the threshold has been lowered. I've three cousins in Gold, haven't bought any extras at all - even RangersTV. Just match attendance, nothing more.

Back