Tickets for the final

Why would you want a train ticket from Cathcart?
On a serious note mate I've been getting the train to semis and finals for years now. Assuming going from and return to the village leave 13:48 to mount Florida 14:10 we win the cup 18:05-18:22. Obviously a lot less hassle for yourself and would be back quicker than you can finish watching the match, drive in then drive home I'd guess.

On a serious note mate I've been getting the train to semis and finals for years now. Assuming going from and return to the village leave 13:48 to mount Florida 14:10 we win the cup 18:05-18:22. Obviously a lot less hassle for yourself and would be back quicker than you can finish watching the match, drive in then drive home I'd guess.
You obviously forgot the length of the queue at mount Florida after the game- it could take you up to an hour just to get on the platform

Just to confirm when you say 5 years ST - you mean 6 in MyGers history? (720)

CCCS aways is 50 points x 3 (150) (pre-MyGers seasons only)
CCCS semis and finals is 50 x 3 (150) (Pre-MyGers seasons)
MyGers is 20 x 3 (60)

There’s 1,080 off the bat.

Matches are at least 100 so that’s another 500.

100% not having a go at you here by the way - just trying to lay out a few things that might help you either understand or give you ammo for the ticket office!
Is it possible to have six season tickets in your mygers history?

Surely the most points you can get from 5 years worth of having a season ticket is 600?

Thanks mate. Really appreciate your help.

I’m also going to register for RTV, which I don’t really need, and look at other ways I can top up points as I don’t want to be in the same position if we get to the SCF v them.

Cheers again .
You know RTV is a manual upload “at a point in time” and not automatically updated?

Bring out loads of new ways to spend money on points would be my guess.
That’s when I’ll plummet out of gold , until such times the wullie vass loyal who are not members of RSC and not in hospitality are stopped handed tickets I won’t be spending a pence on anything out with my attendance, bears spending fortunes to get between 1 and 6 tickets a season when this is still going on is a joke

Cathcart Bear did the hard work for me :)

I will add that based on that your position will improve in the summer quite a bit since you will gain 120 that will also drop off for others.

50 points for semis/finals is now zero so you’ll ‘gain’ 50 on those above who had that.

50 for aways is now max 15 so you will ‘gain’ 35 minimum. There’s five for registering (if you don’t want to go just register for Celtic you won’t get a ticket but you’ll get the 5 points) and ten if you go to what you’re allocated, more or less.
You don’t get five points for registering for aways mate .

The East terracing was huge. At its peak they claimed it held upto 60,000 and our end only 35,000. I only went a few times before they got rid of the extension but never saw it as full as it would have been in its heyday.

My first Cup Final was 1981 against Dundee United. Tickets were very easy to get then even for Old Firm games and none of them sold out until the Souness era. Today it is very different and I feel for those who won't be able to get a ticket for the big games. If we had the old 130,000 plus Hampden today I'm sure it would easily sell out for the final. Maybe even I could get a ticket.
Spot on mate, for all the ins and outs of this whole debate, the bottom line is hampden is not big enough

5 points for the whole season if you register for 1+ games, I believe.
You got 5 points for applying, and an extra 10 points for attending the average within your group:

"If you also attended the average rounded down number of matches made available to your tier, you will have received a further 10 points. The average rounded down number of matches attended within each tier is as follows:

Previous was-
Gold: 5 Matches
Silver: 2 Matches
Bronze: 1 Match

Yeah but the way you posted was you got for every game registered .

Apologies, it wasn’t meant to read like that.

It was meant to read “even if you don’t go to away games register for at least one to get the 5 points available “

I probably shouldn’t share that. I’m sure a non-ST holder on here said they got the 5 points and not even eligible for any.

So…..are we expecting it to drop again? There still seems to be availability on the website. Drop a further five points please

So…..are we expecting it to drop again? There still seems to be availability on the website. Drop a further five points please
No away games available now.

It's not saying Sold Out though so possibly a bit of hope for those still waiting for one.

Fingers crossed, need it to drop by 9 points. There were South Upper showing available right up until 9am, now no away tickets showing available (including Livi game).

Fingers crossed, need it to drop by 9 points. There were South Upper showing available right up until 9am, now no away tickets showing available (including Livi game).
Will 100% be a second ballot for livi away im sure

The deadline for Livi game was 9am this morning
Probably will be a second ballot announcement later today or tomorrow

I’d imagine if there is a further drop it’ll be ‘fastest finger first’ for folk with X amount of points.

I.e everyone between a ten point threshold.

I’m sure that’s how the club done it in the past as they could in theory be at it forever by dropping slightly for the exact amount of people.

Taking their time posting these out.

I'm sure someone said RSC allocations have already been posted and received so not sure what the delay is.

Taking their time posting these out.

I'm sure someone said RSC allocations have already been posted and received so not sure what the delay is.

They might need to wait until all sold.

In theory, even if you buy in a different sales window but you are in a friends and family group and buy in the same stand they should be together……in theory.

The boats let the buses change to the late boat if it goes to extra time and penalties.

Some buzz getting home at 3 oclock after the semi when Rangers score in the first few minutes of extra time instead of the end of normal time lol

I found a ticket stub yesterday from the CIS Cup semi in 2010, Wednesday 3rd Feb with a 7:35pm kick off. That was a horrible sailing home :))

Feel free to use this app I built to summarise (can also compare with someone else’s on this by adding both at same time)

Cheers for this, just used it and realised where they've screwed me over is historical European away games, did every one from Gibraltar to Braga before Leverkusen got postponed, and they decided to only give 5pts for each instead of 15pts. Still wouldn't have made the cut for this though, had they changed to 3 years as they said they would I'd be higher up.

Cheers for this, just used it and realised where they've screwed me over is historical European away games, did every one from Gibraltar to Braga before Leverkusen got postponed, and they decided to only give 5pts for each instead of 15pts. Still wouldn't have made the cut for this though, had they changed to 3 years as they said they would I'd be higher up.
The 15 points only started last season mate . 5 points is correct for the ones before that .

Glad it was useful!

Three years is definitely going to make a difference, as is the drop off of all these historical CCCS points.

They are correct.
When MyGers started,travel club points (for actual tickets purchased from the club) were converted and you got 5 MyGers points per travel club point added to your initial total.
You NOW get 15 points for each ticket bought for a European away game.
If they had changed it to three years everyone would have a different total so hard to equate.

Last edited:
They are correct.
When MyGers started,travel club points (for actual tickets purchased from the club) were converted and you got 5 MyGers points per travel club point added to your initial total.
If they had changed it to three years everyone would have a different total so hard to equate.
I know its correct I still think it's not very fair though, a Euro away is a Euro away, did make this complaint at the time when they changed it over.

They are correct.
You also got 20 points for historic travel club membership each season whether you bought a ticket or not so not as bad as just 5 points a game for most people.

Historical games were 5 points but mitigated by the fact that travel club members got 20 points for merely joining the travel club, whether you attended any games or not

Loads of people joined the travel club purely for the wee red card and the status of saying they were a travel club member. Those members could’ve gained up to 60 points without ever attending any European games. I think 15 points is too many for current games in fairness as it’s a complete outlier and will be the differentiator

You also got 20 points for historic travel club membership each season whether you bought a ticket or not so not as bad as just 5 points a game for most people.
That’s something that many people fail to address. Pound for pound the best valued points you could get.

Silly question I suppose and probably been asked before. The tickets that are on sale on the ticketing sites, are theses tickets handed over by bears for resale?
If they are, can we not find out who has sold the tickets on?
I just think £360 for a £49 ticket is a bit out.

Back