Tickets for the final

Because nobody in their right mind would choose the first ten rows of the west stand
Which means you start of the sale on the highest number of points and work down, those on fewer points get the option of the less attractive seats. If they don’t take them the points threshold drops until sold out.

Last edited:
Not managed to get a ticket

hopefully pick one up on the day outside the stadium
Saw loads of people with money in the air looking for tickets at the semi final against Aberdeen and we had a much bigger allocation. Still, you never know you might get lucky.

I wish I got a ticket by booking hospitality but every time I looked it was sold out

do they actually tell you the time hospitality goes on sale or do they just do it when ever they like

Other clubs have the luxury of having the Hampden seating plan when buying tickets

Quite simple quicker you buy and you get a better choice of availability
It's a big enough nightmare on our website buying tickets as it is, can you imagine what would happen if you had to pick seats first especially if it was for more than one in a friends and family group :))

The other thing is that apparently nobody sits in their allocated seat so what would be the point :))

It's a big enough nightmare on our website buying tickets as it is, can you imagine what would happen if you had to pick seats first especially if it was for more than one in a friends and family group :))

The other thing is that apparently nobody sits in their allocated seat so what would be the point :))
Ah it would be fun :))

Instead of your in my seat we’d be getting hit with you are in the seat that I chose specially for myself you must move immediately I spent all of 5 minutes picking the exact place I wanted !!

I wish I got a ticket by booking hospitality but every time I looked it was sold out

do they actually tell you the time hospitality goes on sale or do they just do it when ever they like

They did give a date I think, but there was some extra that appeared randomly one evening as I managed to get a couple after 40 minutes of trying due to people putting in basket and trying to buy one. About an hour after that a mate got 2 and appeared same thing was happening as it took him a while to get checked out, soon as he checked out they disappeared of the site.

They did give a date I think, but there was some extra that appeared randomly one evening as I managed to get a couple after 40 minutes of trying due to people putting in basket and trying to buy one. About an hour after that a mate got 2 and appeared same thing was happening as it took him a while to get checked out, soon as he checked out they disappeared of the site.
What hospitality did you book mate?

I think hospitality was offered to people with hospitality season tickets up to a certain date and then they went on sale to general public. I could be wrong about that though. I just had the hospitality page open and refreshed it every so often and saw they were on sale.

I posted on here when it was being sold. Opened up to corporate ST holders first on 20th January then to everyone on 25th January from memory. It didn’t sell out immediately.

I’d say not a chance demand higher than ever . Even at the hearts game with lower points and people still
Coming back from Seville all you seen was guys with money in the air .
I was surprised that day, thought a fair few would be kicking about for the reasons you mentioned. But I saw none at all.

Row F west stand.

Just hoping we score a second half winner and at least would hopefully see that. Won't have a clue what's happening at the other end though.:rolleyes:

Ticket arrived yesterday from the second ballot - should I be concerned it says concession rather than adult?

I've 2 seasons, me and grandkid (19). When first on sale South Upper was available so went for it and got one before site crashed/went offline, when back up later only North Stand or West available so now sitting in different stands despite being in friends and family.
Should be happy we've got tickets though I suppose.

Sounds like this could be a disaster, if people are receiving the wrong amount of tickets, wrong type of ticket, etc.

We have a supposed concession ticket for SSU but it is the same price and no different from an adult ticket for that section

Ticket arrived today (normal post). Usually pick the North Stand but changed it up and went for the West Stand and actually have an ok seat for there.

Back