Tickets for the final

After multiple attempts, I emailed the TO and included my mobile number. I was called back very quickly and able to buy a ticket in South stand upper. There were still tickets available there at that time.
Cheers mate but got sorted at 14th attempt (total farce)
Pretty used to the idiosyncrasies of Rangers website but that’s the worst ever.
Not good enough Rangers, totally failing your fans/ customers

The reason they should get them is because they take them for every game regardless of the opposition so why should a cup final be any different, if we were playing Livingston in a cup final I’m sure they’re wouldn’t be an outcry about buses getting tickets

The cup final should be different because the system allows casual fans to get tickets, when others who play the full “MyGers gane” at great cost miss out.

The cup final should be different because the system allows casual fans to get tickets, when others who play the full “MyGers gane” at great cost miss out.
If others play the full mygers game at great cost as you say then they should have enough points to get the tickets in the first place surely?

I know a bus close to me where most members are silver / gold and guaranteed tickets.

The bus tickets are raffled among the casual members.

Therefore allowing folk with less “claim” in my mind to get to big games than Group1 MyGers members.

Struggling as to how that’s fair?
So because 1 bus does that, it means every bus does?

Exactly. People are only happy when RSCs are expected to take the less demanded games. Soon as a big game comes up the expectation seems to be RSCs should just be shafted and get nothing despite how much they give the club for the games against dross that half of Ibrox regularly don’t seem to attend.

The vast majority of Ibrox is now given over to Season Ticket holders, since the post Covid increase in numbers sold.

It is very difficult for a casual fan now to get briefs for any game.

Where are these tickets tickets that RSCs are taking that are not in demand?

The vast majority of Ibrox is now given over to Season Ticket holders, since the post Covid increase in numbers sold.

Ok so because they’re in demand now?

I know RSCs that take half a dozen tickets every single game, even if we’re struggling in the league after Christmas when people have chucked it

For league games yes. For games against lower league opposition in the cups you’re lucky if Ibrox is over half full.

A point which is being blatantly ignored to continue the bashing of RSCs
Correct, as said earlier in the thread there was only 10k on cccs when warburton was the manager and the buses took anything then which greatly helped the club out but now more people have decided to sign up they should lose out? What a load of rubbish

For league games yes. For games against lower league opposition in the cups you’re lucky if Ibrox is over half full.

You’ve lost me mate.

For lower league opposition games at Ibrox, anyone on the CCCS will have bought a ticket automatically.

It is these fans (also in My Gers) that I’ve an issue with missing out (group 1) to casual RSC fans.

My bus takes between 4 - 7 tickets for all home games but when it comes to Celtic at home we get 1, you don’t hear us complaining, we just get on with it as it’s always been the situation. Same with cup finals, we always get a vastly lower allocation if its Celtic compared to facing any other club.

You’ve lost me mate.

For lower league opposition games at Ibrox, anyone on the CCCS will have bought a ticket automatically.

It is these fans (also in My Gers) that I’ve an issue with missing out (group 1) to casual RSC fans.
Ok. RSC don’t take any tickets for league games and all tickets go to public sale. Do you think the club would sell 3000 tickets each game?

RSCs guarantee the club sales by taking tickets after applying for them. Do you think it would be sensible for the club to turn down guaranteed income?

My bus takes between 4 - 7 tickets for all home games but when it comes to Celtic at home we get 1, you don’t hear us complaining, we just get on with it as it’s always been the situation. Same with cup finals, we always get a vastly lower allocation if its Celtic compared to facing any other club.
Season tickets would be readily available and there would be no waiting list if it wasn’t for RSCs offering affordable travel to people. The club clearly recognise how important RSCs are to their finances

Season tickets would be readily available and there would be no waiting list if it wasn’t for RSCs offering affordable travel to people. The club clearly recognise how important RSCs are to their finances
Another good point. Rail disruption lately just shows this. If it wasn’t for RSCs providing affordable transport for fans up and down the country many wouldn’t even have a way to attend games. But hey RSCs are to do all of this for the club for nothing in return at all. The RSC allocation is minimal compared to the corporate that’s been on the website this morning finger pointing at the wrong area.

Apparently there’s a reduced capacity as the SNP have struck a deal with the SFA to provide up to 5k seats for Ukrainian refugees. 2.5k from us, 2.5k from the BO Bandits. Not sure if true but it wouldn't surprise me with this government.

Ticks a box to appease their followers yet it hampers rangers… wonder why they’d do that.

Anyway that’s just what I’ve heard

Apparently there’s a reduced capacity as the SNP have struck a deal with the SFA to provide up to 5k seats for Ukrainian refugees. 2.5k from us, 2.5k from the BO Bandits. Not sure if true but it wouldn't surprise me with this government.

Ticks a box to appease their followers yet it hampers rangers… wonder why they’d do that.

The SFA have given out tickets for a final that’s nothing to do with them?

Is it not the SPFL that run the league cup?

Today on things that haven’t happened…… B-) :shh:

Btw I’ve nothing against Ukrainians but it’s the principle.

Ok. RSC don’t take any tickets for league games and all tickets go to public sale. Do you think the club would sell 3000 tickets each game?

RSCs guarantee the club sales by taking tickets after applying for them. Do you think it would be sensible for the club to turn down guaranteed income?

If you’re talking league games there’s very limited tickets now available outside of season books.

Those that are sell very quickly in my Gers public sale.

I’m not sure where these unwanted tickets that RSCs are picking up come from?

Heard this too mate

I got my ticket there but the threshold for points is pretty high at 1267 and above. Not read all the posts but no doubt there’ll be a lot of complaints about the website as well - it’s on the verge of being unusable FS!

Anyone have a rough idea what is the lowest silver points total is?

There must be fair amount of people sitting between 1000-1267 points

Finally!

At the 8th attempt on 3 separate devices, and 3 hours later, it let me purchase.

I initially had a ticket in South stand upper, but after being kicked out those were no longer available……..next 5 attempts I tried the North stand……….kept being kicked out at the last moment there to…………now those are sold out and it’s West stand only, half a mile from the pitch,

I’m obviously glad I got one but the ticket system really is an embarrassment.

Exact same mate. Had a ticket in basket for North stand all afternoon, purchased and confirmed with my bank 3x but kept getting punted back to start with the website.

Came hame and only West is available, so at least I'll see one half of the game

Shambles as usual from club

If you’re talking league games there’s very limited tickets now available outside of season books.

The limited tickets sell out because there’s about 6/700 available each game. There’s around 46500 season tickets at present. Around 1500 don’t make public sale as they’re sold to buses for each game

There’s an increased demand these days, agree with you, but if we fall further behind Celtic this season the club will struggle to sell out the remaining games

The unwanted tickets comment refers to historic years since 2012 onwards and the fact the club would absolutely struggle to sell 2500 every single game without RSCs guaranteeing them the income

Just to tip you over the edge, we get our allocation usually before they go on mygers sale however we need to state how many tickets we require for the full season in July

I don’t for a minute dispute the value of RSCs in terms of providing cheap and convenient travel for many fans.

But the majority of fans in RSCs will be ST holders and upper level MyGers members.

The regular attenders will get tickets through MyGers, so not have a “bus allocation” for Cup Finals would not impact on the viability of the bus.

What it would stop is genuine MyGers members being leap-frogged in big game allocations.

Surely they can’t put any ridiculous demands in place. SPFL could tell them to get stuffed and host the final at Parkhead or Ibrox
Given the nature of what has been posted in terms of what has been asked I doubt they would want to look bad in rejecting yes the amount is high but where are those tickets coming from as well within the ground?

I don’t for a minute dispute the value of RSCs in terms of providing cheap and convenient travel for many fans.

But the majority of fans in RSCs will be ST holders and upper level MyGers members.

The regular attenders will get tickets through MyGers, so not have a “bus allocation” for Cup Finals would not impact on the viability of the bus.

What it would stop is genuine MyGers members being leap-frogged in big game allocations.
How do you work that one out? There’s people on my bus that have been going for years, had to give up season tickets during covid due to losing their jobs, and then struggled to get their own ST

In the mean time they’re guaranteed a ticket for all games, friendlies, home cup, home europe and league games through the buses allocation. Because they’re high attendees, they got the semi final and will be in contention for the final. I understand that’s a specific scenario and not all buses will work like that but I think that’s fair

Given the nature of what has been posted in terms of what has been asked I doubt they would want to look bad in rejecting yes the amount is high but where are those tickets coming from as well within the ground?
10% of the overall allocation for charity purposes is preposterous, that it’s absolutely obscene. There’s not wanting to look bad and ripping the utter pish
Don’t believe it for a minute

Just to tip you over the edge, we get our allocation usually before they go on mygers sale however we need to state how many tickets we require for the full season in July

Mate - I see the value of RSC for many reasons.

But surely you can understand my frustration last year seeing folk with ST only (no CCCS or MyGers) jump ahead of my family who were all Group 1 but a few points short.

Hearing that the local RSC had spare club tickets for folk well off Group 1 - was very frustrating.

To my mind we either have a loyalty scheme for big game (non Corp) tickets or we don’t.

How do you work that one out? There’s people on my bus that have been going for years, had to give up season tickets during covid due to losing their jobs, and then struggled to get their own ST

In the mean time they’re guaranteed a ticket for all games, friendlies, home cup, home europe and league games through the buses allocation. Because they’re high attendees, they got the semi final and will be in contention for the final. I understand that’s a specific scenario and not all buses will work like that but I think that’s fair
Exact same as our bus. There hasn’t been a time a ticket has went to someone who doesn’t bother going it’s always someone who’s been in similar circumstances to what you said. RSCs don’t have enough tickets to chuck at folk who don’t bother attending half the time. They can only just about manage to cover those who are going even then it’s a struggle.

I’m sure it’s been covered 100 times already but how can a game against the same team, in the same stadium go to 470 points and above (Scottish cup semi final) and above yet 10 months later the threshold is 1250? Always rangers always rewarded. PS yes I’m bitter I missed out by 35 points

10% of the overall allocation for charity purposes is preposterous, that it’s absolutely obscene. There’s not wanting to look bad and ripping the utter pish
Don’t believe it for a minute
Agree with you that is high and a surprise to me that is even been allowed

I got a ticket but the points needed is ridiculous.

Can’t wait to see pictures of Novo and Numan in the stands.

I’m in group one but thought I’d still be touch and go with points I have, in fact thought I’d narrowly miss out. I’d have been fine with that, as usually Semis and finals are the one thing MyGers actually works with.

so not surprised to miss out, just a bit alarmed but the amount i missed out by, missed out by miles.

For last years SC semi against them I had enough for one and now I’m miles off it.

Back