Tickets for the final

If you read the earlier discussion on the previous page you will see that the higher threshold this season is precisely because MORE folk have signed up to CCCS in order to ensure they get to Priority 1. No way that is going into reverse, in fact its likely to increase even more.
unless you have a ton of folk sitting around 700-900 points, what incentive do they have to stay in the CCS? Barely even any to stay in mygers.

ZERO chance of getting big game tickets, buying a ticket for the raffle to not have your ticket in the draw is basically how this is working out.

They’re going to have to split priority 1 based on points in the future.

Priority 2 starting from -1500 points once next year points occurs.
Pardon? That’s exactly how they sort it - based on points.
Or do you mean that they split half the allocation top down and then just do a ballot? Because I’ve seen someone genuinely suggest that

Constantly see people post on here and social media in general saying they’ve got my gers on cccs had a season ticket for 6 years signed up to aways in past but still not got enough points, there either lieing or there points are wrong as I have had all of the above with no euro away matches and am comfortable close to 1600points without buying any the crap

If you read the earlier discussion on the previous page you will see that the higher threshold this season is precisely because MORE folk have signed up to CCCS in order to ensure they get to Priority 1. No way that is going into reverse, in fact its likely to increase even more.
Not if people IN Priority 1 actually have no priority at all.

unless you have a ton of folk sitting around 700-900 points, what incentive do they have to stay in the CCS? Barely even any to stay in mygers.

ZERO chance of getting big game tickets, buying a ticket for the raffle to not have your ticket in the draw is basically how this is working out.
If you're not in CCCS then your chances of tickets for Hampden are virtually zero. That alone, will drive folk to sign up to CCCS in increasing numbers. Plus, of course, their desire to attend any and all Rangers games they can.

They’re going to have to split priority 1 based on points in the future.

Priority 2 starting from -1500 points once next year points occurs.
Why? Just so folk who aren't in priority 1 get a chance? That goes against the whole point of the system

And they still can't be arsed to even email so called "priority one" subscribers to say they're not getting %^*& all either. If I didn't read FF I'd have no idea.

Constantly see people post on here and social media in general saying they’ve got my gers on cccs had a season ticket for 6 years signed up to aways in past but still not got enough points, there either lieing or there points are wrong as I have had all of the above with no euro away matches and am comfortable close to 1600points without buying any the crap
A season ticket signed up to all the schemes for the last 5 years puts you in gold mate,

People are just full of pish then like to greet about it

And they still can't be arsed to even email so called "priority one" subscribers to say they're not getting %^*& all either. If I didn't read FF I'd have no idea.

I have no issue with an e-mail, until it's completely exhausted you may still have a chance.

A very very slim one when it comes to an old firm final.

That makes no sense. If you're in Priority 1 you are ahead of tens of thousands in Priorities 2-6. Within Priority 1 it is then based upon points totals - exactly as it should be surely?
They can't call something priority 1 if its only priority 1 based on other things ie points. They need to change the wording of it to state its points dependent. Priority 1 = ST plus CCCS plus MyGers plus x points. Priority 2 (or in this case out in the cold) = What anyone in so called Priority 1 is who's under 1200 points. Then down to the other groups.

They can't call something priority 1 if its only priority 1 based on other things ie points. They need to change the wording of it to state its points dependent. Priority 1 = ST plus CCCS plus MyGers plus x points. Priority 2 (or in this case out in the cold) = What anyone in so called Priority 1 is who's under 1200 points. Then down to the other groups.
It’s been points dependant since the start.

Semantics.

Eh? It is done on points priority one and two are different things
All I’m saying is many like myself are priority 1 but still don’t have enough points for final tickets this year, it keeps us all hoping there’s a big drop.

I’m not complaining here, people above me deserve it more, I’ve had my season ticket for 4 years, so I fall short.

To be honest I retract my comment as, regardless somebody will miss out with any system and we’re all feel entitled so hey ho. I’m unlucky this year.

I have no issue with an e-mail, until it's completely exhausted you may still have a chance.

A very very slim one when it comes to an old firm final.
Simple way to do it would be - send an email out like this - You have X points

"Priority one group as follows"

1600+ - Monday
1500+ - Tuesday
1400+ - Wednesday
1300+ - Thursday
1200+ - Friday

etc clearly stated, then if you're on 900 and it sells out before hand you're informed and know why. Its not right that all so called "priority 1" subscribers under 1200 have had complete silence and not even the courtesy of an email.

We all, or most at least, are clear on how the Priority groups works and what each includes. I don't think the labelling, or what each level is actually called, is very relevant here. Priority 1/Group 1. Bells & Whistles Group - its irrelevant mate. The requirement for being in Priority group 1 is clearly understood.

I get the disappointment at missing out. You and many others. The requirements and how they've been applied, though, is as fair as it gets.

if they emailed everyone in priority 1 who didn’t get a ticket in the first window to tell them they were unsuccessful, what happens when some of those tickets are unsold and the points then drop?

Simple way to do it would be - send an email out like this - You have X points

"Priority one group as follows"

1600+ - Monday
1500+ - Tuesday
1400+ - Wednesday
1300+ - Thursday
1200+ - Friday

etc clearly stated, then if you're on 900 and it sells out before hand you're informed and know why. Its not right that all so called "priority 1" subscribers under 1200 have had complete silence and not even the courtesy of an email.
But then it’s not top down. Are you suggesting having an even number of tickets for each day, so there wouldn’t be enough for all on 1600+ to buy one to give people on 1300+ a chance to buy?

If they’re using points top down then they can’t use that method

We all, or most at least, are clear on how the Priority groups works and what each includes. I don't think the labelling, or what each level is actually called, is very relevant here. Priority 1/Group 1. Bells & Whistles Group - its irrelevant mate. The requirement for being in Priority group 1 is clearly understood.

I get the disappointment at missing out. You and many others. The requirements and how they've been applied, though, is as fair as it gets.
When you meet that requirement, get the three Hampden games last season (two 50-50 split allocations) and then suddenly this time around don't get anywhere near, it leaves you wondering what the point of it is.

If that’s the tickets that weren’t taken in round 1 then that’s absolutely disgusting tbh.

Folk on here saying that we don’t have a right to complain, moan etc. and they do this.

I’m a Silver Mygers member and been a ST holder for 6 years. In fact I have 2 STs as I pay for my boys also. I’ve been in Mygers for 2.5 years and Ive taken all the CL, SCP etc and still don’t have enough points to meet the threshold.

Again the club have shafted fans for corporate.

Rant over.
@rtid. Count up your points from history and ensure you’ve correct number. This is my 5th year and - outwith RTV which I do watch - I’ve only MyGers, ST and cup/European games. This is the first season we’ve ticked away and only 2nd season we’ve done CCCS.

if they emailed everyone in priority 1 who didn’t get a ticket in the first window to tell them they were unsuccessful, what happens when some of those tickets are unsold and the points then drop?
They could put out an article on social media saying the initial cut off is X amount of points, we won’t know how many tickets will be available until we see what the uptake is
We’ll put out further comms when we know. Would solve that I suppose

But then it’s not top down. Are you suggesting having an even number of tickets for each day, so there wouldn’t be enough for all on 1600+ to buy one to give people on 1300+ a chance to buy?

If they’re using points top down then they can’t use that method
Not an even number of tickets. All the tickets released at the start to 1600+, then gradually downwards until they're gone. Just set it out before hand.

The Club72 guys are Bears as well you know, folk talk as if they are freeloaders coming along for some glory. Far from the case, in most instances.

And the threshold has been lowered. I've three cousins in Gold, haven't bought any extras at all - even RangersTV. Just match attendance, nothing more.
I understand that and fair play to them for getting the option to attend however there is a good chance that these are tickets that were originally offered to Mygers members who didn’t purchase them.

The club appear to have moved the goal posts and that’s not right.

Not an even number of tickets. All the tickets released at the start to 1600+, then gradually downwards until they're gone. Just set it out before hand.
So someone on 1599 could miss out to someone on 1501 if there wasn’t enough for all in the 1501-1599 range?

Priority 1 is still priority 1 though - all in priority 1 had first dibs for the Aberdeen game over those in the other priority groups. It is just unfortunate for those on lower points that there seems to be a lot more on the cccs with higher points than last season.

If we get to the Scottish cup semi and get another allocation like the Aberdeen game, all in priority 1 will be sorted.

See my other post. Just set a date for each points group, and if they are sold out before your points group then at least you're informed. They did the same with USG away and I only got 3 days notice that I was getting a ticket.

See my other post. Just set a date for each points group, and if they are sold out before your points group then at least you're informed. They did the same with USG away and I only got 3 days notice that I was getting a ticket.
They did this with other European games and still had people moaning because they logged in at their time and they were sold out

People will always moan regardless how its done

So someone on 1599 could miss out to someone on 1501 if there wasn’t enough for all in the 1501-1599 range?
It doesnt have to be set 100s, its an example. Someone on 1300 could miss out now if they dont log in and buy the ticket, even though they've had all week.

9 points short. Unlikely it will go to a 3rd stage but when does stage 2 finish?

Latest posts

Back