Tickets for the final

Yeah, Euro aways will be the difference maker and obviously some of those games are only accessible to the top end of the membership.
If I was a betting man I would put a lot of money on the club taking travel club games out of mygers soon. They’ll realise how much of a difference it makes and find a way to have 2 separate schemes. There’s no way they’ll keep it in when it’s such a difference

Those corporate are season ticket holders too. Many who have a full 5 Yr history and pay for every home game. Those are the ones who actually disproportionately shafted by ticket office in 1st release as majority of club72 never got tickets
And still shafted in the second.

At least MyGers has some sort of order, hospitality just seems to be a free for all, where history doesn't seem to come into it.

you going to mug the postie?
Hahaha, aye, on the ticket hunt
F308-C9-C8-07-C5-4033-A618-DF91-AE438-D04.jpg

Definitely mate. It’s getting harder to justify. Edminson house package had a direct impact and you can see where your money went but B team, woman’s games and programmes? Can’t be justified forever. Total waste of money for people

Never seen a cut up like this before.
65 years of old, all cup finals since 1964.
Mygers and everything that counts.
Old guy. Son is getting my ticket.
Never struggled to get sorted in all my years including the good times, never mind the bad one's.

But if you tick all the boxes to get P1 and are still hundreds of points short you will NEVER get a ticket for Finals. Last season I scraped Hearts on the second run, but the gap has gotten bigger this year so nothing I can do to get into the top group as the tickets wont come my way to gain the points.
When the next season drops off this will include 50 points for away cccs and a further 50 points for semi finals and finals registration - the drop off from the 5 season points total will bring the points closer together- but this is irrelevant if you don’t actually attend all home league matches- buy all Euro and domestic cup games at Ibrox and have MyGers you will never be in group 1

When the next season drops off this will include 50 points for away cccs and a further 50 points for semi finals and finals registration - the drop off from the 5 season points total will bring the points closer together- but this is irrelevant if you don’t actually attend all home league matches- buy all Euro and domestic cup games at Ibrox and have MyGers you will never be in group 1

Yip. At the moment I’m on 1118 points but I’ll have nothing dropping off, while others at the top of gold could have 250+ points coming off.

It takes time but you people will eventually climb up

Nice one cheers mate.

It's weird it worked with a smaller amount of rows but then failed with all of them so I'm guessing maybe one of them has some funky data in it which the parser doesn't like.

I'm a developer as well and have had plenty of nightmares with random encoding issues from excel imports :D

I code at work but usually the data is on a drive and not via an upload so encoding issues are new territory for me and expecting a few.

Praise the lord for chatGPT!

Will be interesting to see what they do when thousands end up close together on points

See my other post. Just set a date for each points group, and if they are sold out before your points group then at least you're informed. They did the same with USG away and I only got 3 days notice that I was getting
Yip. At the moment I’m on 1118 points but I’ll have nothing dropping off, while others at the top of gold could have 250+ points coming off.

Which is exactly how it should work. The guys that take everything they can get over a sustained period of time will get to gold and stay there for as long as they keep doing that. The there’s loads on here saying they have done that- but if they had they wouldn’t have missed out for the final

Can somebody provide a link for points for RTV and NEH package. I believe NEH is 50 points, does buying this still get you the points?

Can somebody provide a link for points for RTV and NEH package. I believe NEH is 50 points, does buying this still get you the points?

I don't think you can buy it anymore, there was an e-mail the other day basically giving you 24hrs to buy and then wrapping it up.

Reactions: GR3
That ticket site has ruined my feel good Friday. Can’t even describe why it wouldn’t checkout for an hour after trying all sorts. Than as if by magic. Checked out.

Think this is still accurate.. I’m sure the NEH packages either closed earlier this week or imminently about to close.

Reactions: GR3

Yep. In the July update I will lose 120 points for 17/18 ST plus 50 points for Away CCCS and 50 points for Semis/Finals. Plus 20 for Travel Club plus a few lots of 5 points for cup games.

If someone has only had a season ticket for 3 years then they lose no points in July so they move up the ladder.

That’s when there’s be daily emails to buy extra add ons and they will probably start selling points at that stage
You're probably not far wrong. I would prefer points to be based solely on ticket purchase/match attendance. Effectively buying points with add ons isn't for me, if I loose out on tickets in future due to not buying add ons then so be it. I refuse to throw money I can't afford at things that are of no use to me, even if that means missing out on tickets further down the line.

Time to save a hundred bangers then
Cant actually see me buying Mygers any more after this season.
My loyalty means %^*& all to the club.
60 years loyal.
Son and myself stop Euro games and save £360 ?
Tv loyal? Or just keep pissing money up against a wall?
Oh for the days when our allocation at Hampden would have been circa 65,000, eh?:)

Or more.

The gap will get smaller but people think that they’re a stick on to get into gold eventually. That’s not the case. Not everyone will be able to be gold if rangers don’t change the design of mygers. In its current guise there’s going to be a lot of people in 2 or 3 years wondering how they can be on around 1500 points but not be gold. In for a rude awakening soon

I honestly think it would be useful for there to be a thread asking questions and then for clued up posters to create a set of model answers. A lot of people seem to struggle to understand the most basic things
You message like you actually understand this in a way that rises above us more modestly intelligent people. In my really limiting way I suppose I'm unable to get how I was comfortably category 1 for the semi (only weeks ago and forget the extra tickets, this was first blush day 1 issue). For the next game the criteria moved to a quite different level. So a fair question is for us to understand not just that 80% went to fans, but how they categorise fans, this time versus the semi? Is that just MyGers and STH? Or, does it include allowing more for packages (all of which will clearly go to fans, just fans with the money to pay).

So, you've clearly set yourself above the average fan and want clued up posters to educate us all. Go for it Einstein.

The gap will get smaller but people think that they’re a stick on to get into gold eventually. That’s not the case. Not everyone will be able to be gold if rangers don’t change the design of mygers. In its current guise there’s going to be a lot of people in 2 or 3 years wondering how they can be on around 1500 points but not be gold. In for a rude awakening soon
Already seen evidence of that with the high points threshold for the final to be fair. There must be thousands of people with the same or similar points totals. If it does change to 3 years then that will bring everyone even closer together

You message like you actually understand this in a way that rises above us more modestly intelligent people. In my really limiting way I suppose I'm unable to get how I was comfortably category 1 for the semi (only weeks ago and forget the extra tickets, this was first blush day 1 issue). For the next game the criteria moved to a quite different level. So a fair question is for us to understand not just that 80% went to fans, but how they categorise fans, this time versus the semi? Is that just MyGers and STH? Or, does it include allowing more for packages (all of which will clearly go to fans, just fans with the money to pay).

So, you've clearly set yourself above the average fan and want clued up posters to educate us all. Go for it Einstein.
Pretty sure our allocation for the semi against the Sheep would have been about 25% higher than we get for the final against the Dhims. Obviously that’s going to have an impact.

Not at all, there’s people that know more than me. I want more information too as it would also help me

The initial allocation for the semi final was higher. I genuinely don’t think people realise how many people will be on the same, or similar points totals. A few hundred points could potentially be 6000 people

Oh for the days when our allocation at Hampden would have been circa 65,000, eh?:)

That was just our sections.
Might upset you but 19th Century Terrorist end top bit held 25,000 before it was knocked down.
We had to take over the south and North stand and the old higher tier of the old north stand.
And the schoolboys enclosure both ends.

Fucking good old days.

Already seen evidence of that with the high points threshold for the final to be fair. There must be thousands of people with the same or similar points totals. If it does change to 3 years then that will bring everyone even closer together
Correct. European away games and add ons will then be the difference maker. There’ll be a small minority of people in the full scheme that have bought virtually everything, they’ll fall into 1 of 2 categories. 1 people at the top that are chasing the dream of being 3rd overall instead of 50th when it makes no difference. 2 people in silver or bronze trying to climb the ladder quicker so buy everything

If they have accrued more points than existing golds in 21/22 season and 22/23 season guess what. They’ll soon replace golds only relying on match attendance

That was just our sections.
Might upset you but 19th Century Terrorist end top bit held 25,000 before it was knocked down.
We had to take over the south and North stand and the old higher tier of the old north stand.
And the schoolboys enclosure both ends.

Fucking good old days.
Upset me? Now that’s a weird thing to say. I don’t follow.:confused:

Yeah, I remember the layout. Think I was two or three times in Hampden with over 130,000 in there. Once in the Dhims end for a Scotland game, otherwise in with the dust in our end.:)

In fact I’ll respond given you’ve asked a question

Aberdeen was an initial 28000 allocation. Celtic last year the cut off was lower because there was more members without buying history in years 1 and 2 of the rolling period. More people have joined cccs who would’ve got a ticket if they were on it last year. An extra year of full points now added onto the total all meant the cut off for league cup final is higher

I hope Einsteins response is sufficient for you

Agree with all your points with exception of attending all home league matches…..don’t forget if you don’t attend points can also be gained by seatsub. Clever by club as ST holder gets % back in credits + mygers points at same level as attending game, while club can also resell seat for that game for more revenue.

You keep making reference to this, it's as if you think our original allocation against Aberdeen was only half the stadium and we only received extra as a result of Aberdeen returning tickets.

That was not the case. We were allocated the entire North stand v Aberdeen from the very beginning. Minimum 5000 more tickets available on the initial Aberdeen sale compared to the final.

That's why you had enough points for Aberdeen but not for the final.

Back