Tickets for the final

Silly question I suppose and probably been asked before. The tickets that are on sale on the ticketing sites, are theses tickets handed over by bears for resale?
If they are, can we not find out who has sold the tickets on?
I just think £360 for a £49 ticket is a bit out.
This infuriates me. Got a ticket but im trying to get my youngest a ticket as its his birthday that day. Otherwise I do t think i’ll go as he wants to spend the day with me on his birthday. However, touting fellow fans drives me nuts and shouldnt happen not to this extreme.

This infuriates me. Got a ticket but im trying to get my youngest a ticket as its his birthday that day. Otherwise I do t think i’ll go as he wants to spend the day with me on his birthday. However, touting fellow fans drives me nuts and shouldnt happen not to this extreme.
Your inbox will be full of requests now for face value

Silly question I suppose and probably been asked before. The tickets that are on sale on the ticketing sites, are theses tickets handed over by bears for resale?
Know boys who bought them for Seville just swapped over the app so didn’t have to meet but this will have to be either posted or dropped to you

Would have to assume so. If they had came from rangers could surely be traced etc

Out of interest what kind site is it that’s selling them at £360 mate?

They could also be Hampden debenture holders who can buy tickets. They might not necessarily be Rangers fans either.

Most of these are simply hypothetical tickets, the sites don't actually have them. They take the money for them and then try to source them to fulfil the orders.

Technically you could, if you know the seat details then the club will know whose rangers number is linked to it.

Technically you could, if you know the seat details then the club will know whose rangers number is linked to it.
I doubt it.

For Hampden/away games I’d imagine the tickets will just be put in envelopes and sent to those who bought, doubt they’ll be marking off who got what seat

Has anyone who got tickets the first day they went on sale got them through the door yet?

They keep a record of the ticket you’ve been allocated incase you need a reprint. How else could they offer reprints and cancel barcodes if they didn’t know what seat you’d been given?
Yip

Some clown stole a pic of my piggery ticket i posted years ago and was trying to scam people with it

I got a call from Rangers to go in and prove I still had the ticket before they cancelled it

They keep a record of the ticket you’ve been allocated incase you need a reprint. How else could they offer reprints and cancel barcodes if they didn’t know what seat you’d been given?
Glad i don’t work in the ticket office, couldn’t be bothered having to do that lol

Has anyone who got tickets the first day they went on sale got them through the door yet?
Nope, came in to check myself to see if I was only one maybe not had it yet. They're certainly leaving it late with all the issues with Royal Mail these days.

Corporate tickets are collection from tomorrow so imagine posting will be in the next day or so.

Last edited:
Nope, came in to check myself to see if I was only one maybe not had it yet. They're certainly leaving it late with all the issues with Royal Mail these days.
19 days till the game.
The sale of tickets via the second batch of tickets sales only closed the other day.
Give them time to sort friends and family groups,where people bought in the second round of sales,to be seated together.

19 days till the game.
The sale of tickets via the second batch of tickets sales only closed the other day.
Give them time to sort friends and family groups,where people bought in the second round of sales,to be seated together.
All for giving them time but when our Royal Mail is as much as a shit show as it is can't help but feel a tad uncomfortable.

Glad i don’t work in the ticket office, couldn’t be bothered having to do that lol
I agree but it’s another thing people don’t consider when the criticism of them starts

I’ve seen countless people moan on social media that they’ve still not received their ticket and that the ticket office are a disgrace. These same people would be first to moan if their ticket got lost and they needed a reprint

They have a thankless task. For all their faults at times, and there can be many, no one can dispute they go above and beyond at times to help fans, particularly if errors are caused by the online portal

FFS the game is two weeks on Sunday, ages away and this thread is full of panic merchants.

Hate to think how they’d cope in the old days of cup fixture replays.
1994 played Kilmarnock in the semi final on Sunday 10th April drew 0-0.
Replay was on the Wednesday night 13th April.
Queued up at Ibrox tick office for hours on the Monday for the tickets :cool::D

I seem to remember the League decider at Pittodrie in ‘87 queuing for tickets the day before or am I imagining that :oops:

I recall doing the exact same thing, and got a ticket for that horrible old Main Stand at Hampden .

I’m from Killie, and the meltdown from my Killie supporting mates at school (I was only 15 at the time) after Hateley scored a slightly dubious, just over the line goal was glorious. :))

But that’s another matter, back to the situation at hand, “get the fuckin tickets posted! %^*& sake Rangers!”
Is that angry enough?

The club’s allocation of tickets for the Old Firm Viaplay cup final has all been sold.

We regret and acknowledge this means that not every supporter had an opportunity to purchase a ticket.

Given the incredible level of support our club enjoys, the ticket allocation for a fixture of this nature can never come close to satisfying the demand.

We are pleased to announce the Old Firm Viaplay Cup final will be screened in New Edmiston House on Sunday 26 February. More details about this screening will soon be available.

Thank you for your loyal support.

The club’s allocation of tickets for the Old Firm Viaplay cup final has all been sold.

We regret and acknowledge this means that not every supporter had an opportunity to purchase a ticket.

Given the incredible level of support our club enjoys, the ticket allocation for a fixture of this nature can never come close to satisfying the demand.

We are pleased to announce the Old Firm Viaplay Cup final will be screened in New Edmiston House on Sunday 26 February. More details about this screening will soon be available.

Thank you for your loyal support.

Edit to give the club website the hits.

Same I’m on 1091 hee haw what’s the point in signing up to be put in priority 1 bracket and not get a ticket?

What is clear is there is no point in having Gold, Silver & Bronze if everything we sell has a additional qualifier.

We are all simply Priority1 / MyGers members and to get a ticket you need xyz points.

The coloured levels are just for uber staunch points on FF

I'm GOLD btw ;)

Back