Tickets on sale again

Well, clearly thats not the case is it, since there's many on this thread alone who don't have anything showing.
My wifes account go the email last Friday but never purchased anything. Checked multiple times today and not showing anything like what it did last week.

You had to have applied in the original UEFA ballot for the final and have been unsuccessful first and second time around….the pot luck of the remainder unsuccessful ballot applicants got an email

You had to have applied in the original UEFA ballot for the final and have been unsuccessful first and second time around….the pot luck of the remainder unsuccessful ballot applicants got an email
Based on what information?

Totally unacceptable. Everyone should have got the email and people should only have been able to buy one ticket.

No one I know who was unsuccessful in either ballot have received an email

It appears us who got an email on Friday but couldn’t purchase a ticket are now not able to buy this time, how fair of uefa :mad:. Between being stuck in the loop with log in n access code (till someone figured it out n posted how do it) n not letting you add any to basket n others buying 4 when original ballot only let you purchase for your group had uefa id linked to, it’s been nothing but an utter disgrace to some of us

I have logged in and still have the access code request. Where should I be going to circumvent this?

Ignore access code altogether.

Go into the burger menu (the dropdown menu with the three lines) top left hand side > Account > Offers.

If you have received the e-mail and if there are tickets still remaining they will appear here.

I have logged in and still have the access code request. Where should I be going to circumvent this?
Did you read the message? You log in. Ignore the access code. Look in My Offers. If nothing there it's a sorry not this time. If you've had tickets at first or second (Fri) ballot you won't have an email/offer.

No one I know who was unsuccessful in either ballot have received an email
Yeah mate but there are thousands who’ve been unsuccessful in what are now 3 ticket allocations

Expect a load more tickets on the resale sites in the next hour or so…..touts with multiple email addresses will have hoovered up a good number of those released today

Still need a ticket and no email and nothing in offers. Gutted again And in Spain now.

Yeah mate but there are thousands who’ve been unsuccessful in what are now 3 ticket allocations

Expect a load more tickets on the resale sites in the next hour or so…..touts with multiple email addresses will have hoovered up a good number of those released today
These people are parasites and should be jailed.

I obviously can't get one as never applied to UEFA originally.
But if there are more being sold today I hope as many as possible end up in the hands of genuine fans of the club.
Good luck to anyone in here who has the email.
These is the key point, if anyone didn’t apply to uefa when their ballot was weeks ago you cannot now buy

I was unsuccessful in the original ballot and have had no emails either today or Friday, UEFA at their best

Does that section only exist if you have one? I can't see the section to take me to that myself, just for reference.

I’ve never been eligible mate but I clocked that link on the thread on Friday and it stuck in my head. I was the same as you and couldn’t find it at all.

Knowing what we do now, it’s likely easy to find if you’re lucky and actually have an offer/advantage.

I was unsuccessful in the original ballot and have had no emails either today or Friday, UEFA at their best
Yes pal as there will be thousands in the same boat, remember touts in particular register a huge number of email addresses and applications in the first ballots of all events. That’s how they get so many tickets…..it’s a numbers game.

It appears us who got an email on Friday but couldn’t purchase a ticket are now not able to buy this time, how fair of uefa :mad:. Between being stuck in the loop with log in n access code (till someone figured it out n posted how do it) n not letting you add any to basket n others buying 4 when original ballot only let you purchase for your group had uefa id linked to, it’s been nothing but an utter disgrace to some of us
Or no one got an email today? One person's pal has had the email out of everyone on here so far, no mention of it on twitter either?

Back