Tickets On Sale Until Kick Off Tonight

Bluebrox

Feels weird - in a nice way - not going along to Ibrox feeling nervous about a European tie.

Normally nerves are shredded, praying to get a good win and not conceed an away goal etc.

This will be a nice evening to relax and watch the players turn on some style in a more relaxed environment. Best to make the most of it !!! :)

TwoBadMice

Feels weird - in a nice way - not going along to Ibrox feeling nervous about a European tie.

Normally nerves are shredded, praying to get a good win and not conceed an away goal etc.

This will be a nice evening to relax and watch the players turn on some style in a more relaxed environment. Best to make the most of it !!! :)
An Early goal and i can feel a good atmosphere and a load of goals to keep the momentum

8-0 Teddy Bears

bilkobear

I'm not understanding why. Does it a make a difference if they have 6k or 60k there?

We know we are bigger club.
Yes, it makes a difference.
If their crowds are dropping then it will affect their revenue streams.
I want to know this. type of information.
However, the crowd figures for last night seem elusive.
That is why I asked.

Hubby and myself taking oldest grandson (6) to his first European game tonight.

Luckily we managed to get a ticket yesterday 1 row behind our usual seats and picked it up, so no queueing for ticket tonight.
Hope you all have a great time . Especially the young lad. Special thing taking kids/grandkids to ibrox for the 1st time .

govanite

We need to fix the website for tickets . It is unacceptable in this day and age for it to say sold out 2 weeks before the game when it is not. Who do we tell for anybody to take action? This has probable cost revenue so whoever is in charge of the website should be reprimanded like people do in any other business for costing the establishment money.