Tierney as Captain?

Well this bear is Scottish. So any 19th Century Terrorist who turns his back on plastic paddyism is a step in the right direction. I get it that you can't give him all your support. In that, you're probably right. I would never buy a "KT OK" pin badge, but when he plays for Scotland, he's playing for us...he's playing for me.

us? He isn't playing for me. He is Capt to boost his transfer fee and nothing else and is in the team because it suits the scum for him to be playing for Scotland and especially so for him leading the team.

I hope Scotland get beat every time I know they are playing and the fact he would be capt would make it funnier when it happens.

I think that there is something fishy going on here. The tims are desperate for cash, and are trying to inflate his value by telling the SFA to make him captain.

That makes my blood boil.

But here's a question for you. He's a decent player and its difficult to deny he'd get a place in our team. Would you let him play for us?

Would you let him play for us?

Before that happens what would not
be reported anywhere would be the pressure applied by family and friends.

We could offer him EPL wages.

His family and his friends are haters.

He's a hater.

The lad is a great player. solid, dependable, and an asset. To say he isn't, is just idiocy. Yes, he has been shown up against team in the CL, but there are far greater defenders that have had their arse handed to them by these teams. He is the best left back in Scotland, by a country mile.

The lad is a great player. solid, dependable, and an asset. To say he isn't, is just idiocy. Yes, he has been shown up against team in the CL, but there are far greater defenders that have had their arse handed to them by these teams. He is the best left back in Scotland, by a country mile.

Just don't ask him to be versatile and cover at right back etc.

He is a good player not yet top drawer ...he could play in EPL but not yet top 6 player maybe get an Everton or Southampton .....he may get there but Robertson shows u where he is re the very top.

MacKays comment yesterday that Tierney will be the best Scottish player of all time confirms to most the reason for his appointment and his then inclusion of Tierney as captain of Scotland at just 20 years of age.

Let’s see how the “greatest of all time” handles PSG in Paris in a week or so before even beginning to mention him in the same breath as Law, Baxter or Dalglish.

There is no way there is a single player who looks at Tiernay as their captain. He is a decent player but he looks about 14 years old ffs.

MacKays comment yesterday that Tierney will be the best Scottish player of all time confirms to most the reason for his appointment and his then inclusion of Tierney as captain of Scotland at just 20 years of age.

Let’s see how the “greatest of all time” handles PSG in Paris in a week or so before even beginning to mention him in the same breath as Law, Baxter or Dalglish.
Did he actually say that?

He is a decent player but he’s just the latest in a very long line of ‘next best things’ from that club. He has a long way to go before he is considered a great player let alone ‘our best ever’. It’s actually an insult to dozens or even hundreds of past players to call him that.

Maybe the best left back in Scotland but not the Best Scottish left back hence him being shunted about at the back of the national team to enhance his standing

image.jpg

GD802796.jpg

19AE69E9000005DC-3379340-image-a-18_1451507447384.jpg

No they wont i wish folk would stop spouting pish like this... no player in the spfl is ever going to go for 30 mil regardless of how good they are. Its just never going to happen our league is one of the worst in the world.

I never said he was worth that but the premiership is stupid just now and 30m is a low risk punt these days

I think this reeks of self indulgence from McKay.

He had one game to do something memorable. If he didn't win then his fall back was that he was the first manager to make Tierney the Scotland captain.

He’s probably the best Scottish player at the moment and also the youngest.
He is no doubt someone who will have a long Scotland career ahead of him. He will probably be the permanent captain sometime in the future. I can see why he was made captain in a meaningless friendly.
BTW it’s good to see so many of us take an interest in the national team !

He's a decent player and will likely be a good player for years to come. Nowhere near as good as he's being made out, not even slightly close. As for giving him the role as captain - a bit cringey from McKay who has clearly just tried to jump on the Tierney is amazing bandwagon.

Back