Tifo display instructions - Union Bears

From what I can gather from the other thread, the lack of a Tifo on Wednesday night wasn't down to the Union Bears, and nor was it down to a lack of co-operation with and by the Club. UB had passed all the details of their display to the Club and they had, in turn, passed it to UEFA and the relevant organisers in Seville. Everything had been approved. Unless I've misunderstood what was posted.

Then PC Plod, on the ground, stepped in.:( Just as they did with the powerbanks and other stuff.

I’m a fan of the UB. Time for the Club to fully recognise what they bring and work closer with them.
I'm a big fan of them too, but only from a distance.
Ended up amongst them at the Hibs semi final in the League Cup. My son went for food then couldn't get beside me as folk just took whatever seat they wanted. The pyro and flag waving made it hard to see the actual game. And the 2 young guys in front of me were taking a substance that isn't legal.

I've went for tickets in the North stand since then as I just don't want to risk being in there again.

Trust me, I'm not slagging them. They bring colour, excitement and passion to our matches. I'm just too old to join in!

Back