Tifo Football: Alfredo Morelos

It was literally talked about in the Scottish MSM a few months ago, people just want to be offended these days.

Just uploaded this morning. A good video about Alfie and the work he does in Colombia. Won't see that talked about in the MSM
Outstanding - instead of all the negativity about him he should be celebrated - outstanding human being

Makes me want to be a better person. What a phenomenal guy and a fantastic player too. I do hope he stays for many seasons to come but such is his value he may be sold but he deserves to be a top earner at a top club and whatever happens I wish him the all the best.

Makes me want to be a better person. What a phenomenal guy and a fantastic player too. I do hope he stays for many seasons to come but such is his value he may be sold but he deserves to be a top earner at a top club and whatever happens I wish him the all the best.
EVERY signing on fee ! Amazing

I knew Morelos did a bit of charity work but that is on another level.
I wasn’t aware he donates every signing on fee he gets.
What a fantastic example he is to all the youngsters in his country and beyond.

Yet the Scottish mainstream media treat the boy like dirt all because he plays for Rangers
It's because he's a threat and a money spinner. If he was dugshit, he'd be left alone. Thisll happen to our next top prospect until we start winning.

That clip is brilliant, the stuff he does for the poor is incredible, Marcus Rashford is rightly hailed as a hero for his charity work, meanwhile in Scotland Alfredo is demonised, dehumanised and treated like shit by the media.
Its a shame hes not given credit, but it just shows he does it out of genuine charity not for the praise.

just shows how generous the lad is, somebody we could be proud of having here as a human being, not just a footballer :)

I don’t think I’ll ever be more gutted than when he leaves the club. There might have been better players in the past but the bond he has with so many of us can only be shared with a few former players.

It was literally talked about in the Scottish MSM a few months ago, people just want to be offended these days.

While this is true, the coverage pales in comparison to the amount of shîte he gets written about him so it has little impact on the MSM's narrative that he's a bad guy. The majority of people will miss 1 or 2 decent articles, the majority of people won't miss 10s/100s of negative comments and articles.

If this was Jedouard then we wouldn't hear the end of it but Alfie gets little to no coverage. Scottish media is actual cancer.

He can be a right pain in the arse at times where football is concerned, he can also be utterly brilliant where football is concerned and for me, he’s carried us too much for the most part and also taken a disproportionately large part of the blame for where it’s went wrong at times.

But as far as the really important stuff in life goes, he’s a genuinely good guy with a massive heart. It’s easy for players who dig themselves out of poverty to never look back and never want to remember what it was like, and you can’t really blame them to be honest. But he’s never done that and instead has sought to share his wealth and success to improve the lives of his people.

That’s such a kind hearted, dignified and respectful thing to do. When you look at some of what’s written about him in the press here it really does make you realise that we’re surrounded by pond life and bitter scum (particularly when you look at some of the individuals they arse lick), sadly some of what’s written on here isn’t much better. I hope he can screw the nut and give us another season, but if we get the right offer and we can improve the overall quality of the squad, then I’ll be fine with him going too. But for being a thoroughly decent person he’ll certainly go with my best wishes

0_Morelos-foundation1.png

TIFO football are excellent and do a lot of work with the athletic

I wonder if our new commercial director had a hand in pointing this story to them

This is brilliant.

Certain posters would do well to consider this the next time they go on about Morelos downing tools or being unprofessional.

His goal scoring record is incredible, he has signed several contracts at Rangers, he constantly sings our praises on social media, and he’s building schools and giving people salaries in his hometown.

He is a total dream. Yet some people would sell him for half a Solanke.

Just uploaded this morning. A good video about Alfie and the work he does in Colombia. Won't see that talked about in the MSM

This is based on an article written by Jordan Campbell who is the Rangers writer for The Athletic. It is his words that has been made into a Tifo video.

TIFO football are excellent and do a lot of work with the athletic

I wonder if our new commercial director had a hand in pointing this story to them

Really like Tito and the stuff they do with the Athletic now, think that’s video was an adaptation of a Jordan Campbell article.

Good too see Alfies good work being spread around for more people to learn about.

If he stays, I'd love to see the club pledge an amount for every goal Alfredo scores this season. Fire us to 55 and we'll help your dreams come true El Bufalo!

Dumbelle scores against Kiernan and Senderos and writes shit on Twitter. Morelos is the top scorer in the Europa snd has a charity foundation in which he donates hundreds of thousands. What a man!

Back