Till November.

Ballymena Bear

So when we get to the Cup final - 7 out of the next 9 games will be away. This is how we look up till the end of November.

Hearts (a)
Porto (a)
Motherwell (H)
Ross county (a)
Hearts (N)
Porto (H)
Livingston (a)
Hamilton (a)
Feyenoord (a)

What results do we need?

3 wins and 2 draws in the league games and 2 wins and a draw in the Europa for me

Exciting times. I’m counting the days till the hearts game and I’m sure the team are too.

One game at a time please.

In saying that, when taking each game in isolation, there is no reason why we couldn't win all of these.

I think that eight wins and a draw would be acceptable :)

all the domestic games have to be resounding wins

really have to throw the kitchen sink at porto at home to have any chance of going through, if it comes off great

giphy.gif

One game at a time we’re capable of winning them all but they’ll be dropped points somewhere Id imagine

So when we get to the Cup final - 7 out of the next 9 games will be away. This is how we look up till the end of November.

Hearts (a)
Porto (a)
Motherwell (H)
Ross county (a)
Hearts (N)
Porto (H)
Livingston (a)
Hamilton (a)
Feyenoord (a)

What results do we need?

3 wins and 2 draws in the league games and 2 wins and a draw in the Europa for me
all i can say is thank %^*& having Motherwell at home after porto away.

and also hiding away on the 1st of December is Hearts at home after the Feyenoord game.

Hearts (a)
Porto (a)
Motherwell (H)
Ross county (a)
Hearts (N)
Porto (H)
Livingston (a)
Hamilton (a)
Feyenoord (a)

What results do we need?

Win all league games

Hearts (a)
Porto (a)
Motherwell (H)
Ross county (a)
Hearts (N)
Porto (H)
Livingston (a)
Hamilton (a)
Feyenoord (a)

What results do we need?

Which league game do u see us losing?

Hearts (a)
Porto (a)
Motherwell (H)
Ross county (a)
Hearts (N)
Porto (H)
Livingston (a)
Hamilton (a)
Feyenoord (a)

What results do we need?

If it was me obv want to win them all but,,

hearts away win
Porto away beat
Motherwell home win
County away draw
Hearts Hampden win
Porto home win
Livi away win (just)
Hamilton win
Feyenoord Away beat

Hearts (a)
Porto (a)
Motherwell (H)
Ross county (a)
Hearts (N)
Porto (H)
Livingston (a)
Hamilton (a)
Feyenoord (a)

What results do we need?

My two cents:

Hearts (a) - W
Porto (a) - L
Motherwell (H) - W
Ross county (a) - W
Hearts (N) - W
Porto (H) - W
Livingston (a) - D
Hamilton (a) - W
Feyenoord (a) - L

Ideally, if we can go into the game against the yahoos still ahead in points, that puts all the pressure on them to get the win. In such a scenario even if we lost we'd still be only a point behind, a deficit that can easily be overhauled over the remainder of the season. This of course assumes that neither team drops any additional points between now and Dec. 29th.

I'll go out on a limb here and say that if we maintained our current lead and then went on to beat them at Parkhead, putting us 5pts. clear at the top, we'd go on to win the league.

This thread is awful. Domestically we expect to win every game. At kick off everyone would expect a win. Pre 2012, this kind of thread would be u heard of. Europe will be Europe, domestically we win every game. At the end of this period I won’t be thankful at scraping a draw at the likes of Livingston for %^*& sake!

Maximum in the league no doubt. Livi away is the hardest domestically and I think we have quashed that wee seed of doubt now

Go to Tynecastle, get a win then focus on the next game. One at a time.

No point in getting ahead of ourselves or looking beyond the next game.

We all know what we've got to do. Keep on winning and continue to cut out stupid dropped points.

Next week is massive, we will find out a bit more about manager and players. Hearts at Tynecastle isn't a game we just rock up to and win. We will have to fight, be at our best and remain switched on.

Can't come soon enough as this week and weekend especially has been boring.

If we don’t drop league points over those course of fixtures - then we will over the next set of fixtures.

It’s a league campaign - we will drop points to utter gash. Every top team in every league in the world, drop daft points - usually as a result of not being able to break teams down in the final third.

No stress, when it happens. Please.

Maximum in the league
Win the semi final
Draw the two euro away games and win at home v Porto

Get Gdańsk booked!

100% points from the league games, we will hammer Hearts in the semi, beat Porto at home and draw away. Cant wait to enjoy every single minute of it.

I agree with the folk saying "one game at a time." We cannot get too far ahead of ourselves. In terms of the league, just win at any cost.

But if we are playing this game, here is my tuppence worth:

Hearts (a) – Must win
Porto (a) – Draw
Motherwell (H) – Win
Ross County (a) – Win
Hearts (N) – Win
Porto (H) – win
Livingston (a) – win
Hamilton (a) - Win
Feyenoord (a) – win

Back