Tillman - the No10 we have been needing?

He's looked our best signing by far. Looks strong.

Seems to be getting to grips with how little time he'll get on the ball but I like the look of him so far.

Exactly the type we need in that role.

Has all the technical skill to break down stuffy defences while having the physically attributes needed in this league as well.

Does seem to burn out after an hour though.

We’ll see the best of him after he signs permanently.

He looks like a great player but I don’t think it’s healthy to ask a 20 year old boy with limited experience to start single handedly solving a lot of the issues with our system.

Will take him a few months to get up to speed.
Seems to drift in and out of the game, but you can tell he's a class act, who will be even better with a fit Morelos in the team.

Still young and learning but has bundles of ability, stamina might be his Achilles heel at the moment, think that might need a bit of work.

Really intelligent player and once he get his fitness level up he will be an real asset for the 90. Easi;ly the best player on the park first 45.

Very exciting player. Every time he got the ball something positive happened. Will get a goal/assist soon.

Will take him a few months to get up to speed.
Seems to drift in and out of the game, but you can tell he's a class act, who will be even better with a fit Morelos in the team.
Ye looking forward to them linking up seen some evidence of that today

Fitness looks a worry, seems to run out of steam after 45, hopefully it's just getting up to match fitness
Agreed. Was the same last week at Livi. He looked knackered after an hour or so. I suspect he just needs a run of games to build up match fitness.

First half today I thought he looked impressive. Good link-up and was able to find those spaces that make a huge difference.

Early days but I think we have a player there!!
Strolled it tbh. Wouldn't look out of place in a Bayern side after a couple of tweaks here and there. Got to say I'm very impressed with him and what he will bring to the team once he is bedded in. There is defo a player there and very exciting times ahead.

he's looked good since pre-season & he's only going to get better as he settles in

Very talented, but a lot of games & we can’t rely on him every time.

Should’ve had a goal today in the first half, promising start.

Once he's on the same wavelength as his teammates and learns he doesn't have much time to get a shot away in the box against a packed defence he's going to be brilliant. You can see the ability is there

He had a really good game, although tired at around 75 minutes - he’ll be immense when he works out the pace of the Scottish game.

Needs to use his energy better and not try to do everything himself. When Morelos up to speed then the Morelos, Matondo and Tillman combo will be brilliant.

He looks a real class act. Expecting big things from him this season. Need the rest of the team around him to get up to speed and injured parties back fit and I think he’ll start to flourish.

Agreed. Was the same last week at Livi. He looked knackered after an hour or so. I suspect he just needs a run of games to build up match fitness.
He came on at half time against Livi… you thought he looked knackered after 15mins?

Once he's on the same wavelength as his teammates and learns he doesn't have much time to get a shot away in the box against a packed defence he's going to be brilliant. You can see the ability is there
Hit the nail on the head mate. He is still adjusting and so is taking just a fraction of a second too much to play the final ball or get his shot away. Let’s see where he is in a few weeks when he is match fit and up to speed on Scottish defenders.

He was really good, really impressed by him. Not fazed by the physicallity of our game and has really stood out at just 20. Would pay the option to buy in his contract the now

He's looked our best signing by far. Looks strong.

Seems to be getting to grips with how little time he'll get on the ball but I like the look of him so far.
On the Yilmaz threading how good he was Tillman was the opposite
Even now on what I’ve seen he’s gonna end up Rangers player of the year
He’s got physique allied to a deft touch and ball control and eye for a pass
He’s gonna become first name on the team sheet this year assuming he’s fit all season
Really impressive and once he builds on his conditioning the real business
Long time since Rangers had a midfielder he’s got the potential to be

Wish his team mates would have the balls to try and pass the ball into his feet more. He was looking for it all game and barely got it. Everybody except Davis and Lawrence kept going for the "safe" pass.

Back