Tim in my work trying to claim they weren’t offside

Why do people bother conversing with mentally challengeds? Do you genuinely expect them to be honest?

I ignore the mentally challengeds in my work and I don’t have any mentally challenged pals that I would hang about with enough to even bother discussing football with.

Just had my first approach from a mentally challenged this morning, thankfully most of them have been too embarrassed to say anything.

This one (bitter female, tries to be pally) said my team were "unlucky". I just said aye I suppose you could call it unlucky when a linesman can't see 3 players offside. That's not what you'd call it if it happened to your team though is it?

And off she slunk.

Got shown that pic this morning by one of them. To be fair, the few of us, including him, looking at it just burst into laughter and he then sheepishly admitted it was bullshit and we were robbed.

Just had an annoying lady's front bottom of a Motherwell fan ask me if I watched the game ffs. Just told him outright not to talk to me about it. Which he then proceeds to do.

Head down in my phone and ignore him.

They are clinging onto saying that Helanders hand is playing them onside, even though the rules clearly state that you can’t play someone onside with arms.
Just to throw a spanner in the works here. I'm pretty sure that it's only that attackers arm that can't be onside. Every part of the defenders body can play them onside. That's what it's like in the epl. Not sure if it's the same rules up here

Just to throw a spanner in the works here. I'm pretty sure that it's only that attackers arm that can't be onside. Every part of the defenders body can play them onside. That's what it's like in the epl. Not sure if it's the same rules up here

From the SFA website:

Laws of the Game
Football’s Laws of the Game are set by the International FA Board (IFAB) which is formed by FIFA, and the four British National Associations.

The Scottish FA therefore has a vital part to play in the development of the Laws of the Game through its membership of IFAB.

Full information on the Laws of the Game can be accessed through IFAB’s website:

www.theifab.com

From the IFAB laws of the game:

1. OFFSIDE POSITION
It is not an offence to be in an offside position.
A player is in an offside position if:
  • any part of the head, body or feet is in the opponents’ half (excluding the halfway line) and
  • any part of the head, body or feet is nearer to the opponents’ goal line than both the ball and the second-last opponent
The hands and arms of all players, including the goalkeepers, are not considered.
A player is not in an offside position if level with the:
  • second-last opponent or
  • last two opponents
http://www.theifab.com/laws/chapter/31/section/86/

Just met one at lunchtime there and he came out with the same thing.

The thing is with them, they act like a huge virus.
Straight away, the party line is decided and then they blindly follow what it is. If they are beaten, the line is that they were cheated. If they win by cheating, a made-up reason is decided to try and justify it.
This is aided by them spreading their message through the media and also not calling out the referees who are in on the cheating.

Why even give them the time of day? Dont waste a second near any of the stinking bastards and they cant say anything is my moto.

The thing is with them, they act like a huge virus.
Straight away, the party line is decided and then they blindly follow what it is. If they are beaten, the line is that they were cheated. If they win by cheating, a made-up reason is decided to try and justify it.
This is aided by them spreading their message through the media and also not calling out the referees who are in on the cheating.
They are first class at it.

I was speaking to a Hearts fan this morning. He agreed we should have won but was more interested in why Morelos was not sent off for ‘ persistent fouling ‘. I told him that I didn’t see Alfie commit one foul during the game and that he’s been listening too much to Chris Sutton.
When I brought up the offside goal, he claimed it should have stood anyway because he was only ‘ marginally offside ‘.
This is the level of sheer idiocy that sums up the whole country’s attitude to our club.

tumblr_m5zi9tOvUZ1qgnjgmo2_r1_500.gif

Just had my first approach from a mentally challenged this morning, thankfully most of them have been too embarrassed to say anything.

This one (bitter female, tries to be pally) said my team were "unlucky". I just said aye I suppose you could call it unlucky when a linesman can't see 3 players offside. That's not what you'd call it if it happened to your team though is it?

And off she slunk.

I wouldn't even engage with the fucking mentally challenged whore, best ignored

Mr missus close pals are all beed rattlers and bitter as %^*&. I already had dealings with 1 at a party years ago and now distance myself from engaging with any of the rest of them to the point I will refuse to go to social events etc.

Absolute vermin and drains on society

Why the feck do they want it to be proved onside anyway? If it was the other way round I'd be revelling in the fact we'd beaten then with 1 shot on target, which was blatantly offside!

Reactions: VGM
If any tim in your work or anywhere else gives you their opinion on anything football or otherwise take them aside and kick the shit out of them and explain if they speak to you again without being invited to do so you will really hurt them. Problem solved. Simples

Seen a few tims trying to claim that a Rangers player's finger played them all on-side. They were offside - it's not a debate. It's 100% stonewall fact. The won a watch with their helpful referees yesterday and that will continue until the club make the right noise.

Seen a few tims trying to claim that a Rangers player's finger played them all on-side. They were offside - it's not a debate. It's 100% stonewall fact. The won a watch with their helpful referees yesterday and that will continue until the club make the right noise.

Dumb tims who don't know the rules.

They have started this on Twitter.

Helander playing them onside apparently!

This is what happens when we refuse to take up the battle, everyone knows the decision was wrong and changed the game but because of our dignified silence it allows the narrative to be set by others and by the end of the week it’ll be forgotten about. Nothing surer, and nothing sadder.

The confused timbo must have been talking about a different game than yesterday’s , poor guy should go to Specsavers if he’s talking about yesterday’s game .

One guy has went to great lengths to prove it was onside, only to confirm beyond all doubt its offside. Muppet

keep a pack of carbolic soap in your locker or desk and next time he tries to interact throw the soap at him its like garlic to a vampire.

instant peace

The most annoying thing about this is that only one kunt matters as far as offsides go and he thought it was onside.

As for the tims, "always cheated, never defeated" is their battle cry, they are just reverting to type and don't know how to accept the fact that we all know the ref and their keeper won them that Cup.

Back