Tim On Tim Fighting

DWqcDBgX4AIzj6Y.jpg

I am 3 posts in and already this is glorious.

They reckon a load of their players are leaving in the summer including Dembelly, Armstrong, Gamboa and Simunovic, question is though, who the f*ck is buying them hahhahahahaha.
ha ha i was going to start a fresh thread on it but pretty sure admin would chop it ?

ill start it anyway

That's their frustrations boiling over after a 3-0 pumping in Russia, imagine the bloodshed when we get 55! My sons getting kept in out the road for a week sash bash at my house for 55!

ha ha i was going to start a fresh thread on it but pretty sure admin would chop it ?

ill start it anyway

I'm normally one for not giving a %^*& about them, but that thread is fantastic.

One of them says once all those players are gone, they will still have the quality for an eighth league title.

I'm normally one for not giving a %^*& about them, but that thread is fantastic.

One of them says once all those players are gone, they will still have the quality for an eighth league title.
ha ha i know, me either mate but we have had to listen to how amazing they are for 2 years now almost so we take our pleasure when we can on the park and off it.

Sorted-

To summarise, in the stand within the ground, gypsies fighting amount themselves (or could be a local), couple to begin with the other mutants rush in

Looks like one or two huckled out at the end, I’m sure there is more beyond this vid

I dont believe that, our guardians of truth in the mhedia would have reported it, wouldnt you twats?

What is even sweeter is how many of them want to keep Mongo Broon :D
Holy FF.uck! They want rid of eleven players including 4 millionSinclair,30 mullion Dumbele(no laughing),2 million LOAN Paddy whitshisface I'm always injured,Armstrong(who I actually think is decent),jumo the dyke never played Allan.

I'm not usually one for bothering about what they say,but that's f.ucking hilarious! :D

Attention Mr Comic Book writer

You seem sharp on Pepperamis and Orange Order people at the moment

Still not on the sun website

Strange that

Now its russians getting a doing for flag stealing.

Course it is. Everyone one of you shouldve been swallowed

Not so sure it's a local vs the tims.
I think it is tim on tim.

Obviously the majority to the right hand side are the smellys.
The one guy fighting them, I think is a smelly also.
If you concentrate your eyes on him for the video, and not the rest or the cops, you see flashes of his green and grey hoops under his jacket more than once.

Scotlands Shame.

https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/967056490723991553

That it?

Just looks to me like one (or a couple of) zenit fan(s) try to steal a flag/banner, get some weird punches to the back of the head then the stewards come in and break it up?

Not exactly a mass riot or doings all round.

Fair play to them tbf. I would expect us to do exactly the same in that situation

Back