Tim podcast?

You’d think JUT was a parody but it provides an insight into how their minds actually work. These people live in my country. It’s true what they say, when there is no more room in hell, they shall roam the earth. Bogtrotting scum.

We really underestimated how good 55 season was I think, from the European nights watching them getting absolutely pumped at 6pm and then watching us do the business a few hours later, to the Shane Duffys of this world, these podcasts, the phone ins, Lennon breaking down and going through Sturgeon with toothpaste all over his gub, Rangers official Twitter ripping the piss out the green brigade, loads more I’ve not even mentioned, just an all round absolutely golden season.

We really underestimated how good 55 season was I think, from the European nights watching them getting absolutely pumped at 6pm and then watching us do the business a few hours later, to the Shane Duffys of this world, these podcasts, the phone ins, Lennon breaking down and going through Sturgeon with toothpaste all over his gub, Rangers official Twitter ripping the piss out the green brigade, loads more I’ve not even mentioned, just an all round absolutely golden season.

"Shane Duffy wit you actual daein'!?!?"

Emma Dodds bursting out laughing talking about his contribution to the match. It truly was a glorious season

She’s a munter and a thieving bastard, She was a carer for the elderly I think and stole an old dears bank card and withdrew a sum of a few hundred quid.

She’s been struck off her job because of it, horrible fat bastard.
That's scum behaviour right there mate

I'll add Lennon trying to catch snow flakes with his tongue at Livingston haha.

It was said at the time and couldn't be more accurate, they managed to cram our 10 years of banter, bung it in the microwave and voila! Joyous times.

Genuinely, the best season of football fucking ever.

hahahahaha-lol.gif
That season will never be beaten. A brilliant laugh from start to finish. The Duffy dog, hoopy on the firework, lennon's air quotes, Dubai, the podcasts, the sharks, the Clyde display, Stevie G sliding on the floor and Tav with the trophy in bed. All amazing stuff which will no doubt be added to and derail the thread even further.

Last edited:
Here's Caitlin who stole from the pensioner.

I have a theory.

I think it contoured its make up in different lighting and it looked smashing. Then it used different lighting for the video and it ended up like this. It's like the first draft of an identikit.

The funny thing is Jamesybhoy was giddy talking to her. Flirting.

20552.jpg

IMG-6568.png

I have a theory.

I think it contoured its make up in different lighting and it looked smashing. Then it used different lighting for the video and it ended up like this. It's like the first draft of an identikit.

20552.jpg

IMG-6568.png

Sick scumbag to do that to the elderly. Was she jailed.?

I have a theory.

20552.jpg

IMG-6568.png

Ooof. Thats her. A cross between Geraldine and Grotbags.

I have a theory.

20552.jpg

IMG-6568.png
Did she use tarmac for eyebrows? :))

Remember tuning in to one of their podcasts during the 55 season and the 3 presenters were Paul John, John Paul and fùckin Declan.

Remember tuning in to one of their podcasts during the 55 season and the 3 presenters were Paul John, John Paul and fùckin Declan.
Yes it was a must viewing during 55 season some great shows the meltdown was superb we where tuned in daily for tears rolling down our faces specials.
Yes they where all there john paul,paul john,declan o,feckwhit,geraldine mcshittery, john paul john declan,and a wee toad called kevin something :D

Not seen it mentioned so far

In one of those podcasts ,one of them actually reckoned that Lawwell had struck a deal with Rangers to allow us to win the league

The reason being that if they did win the 10,then the club would have nothing else to aim for domestically.The fans would lose interest and season ticket sales would plummet

It was hailarious,the momentary silence from the other guests.The first guy to speak after the suggestion just stumbled through it for a few seconds before moving on lol

Yes it was a must viewing during 55 season some great shows the meltdown was superb we where tuned in daily for tears rolling down our faces specials.
Yes they where all there john paul,paul john,declan o,feckwhit,geraldine mcshittery, john paul john declan,and a wee toad called kevin something :D
Don't forget Lawrence. The speccy stuttering dick who would regularly go "Full Sevco' in his rants.

I'll add Lennon trying to catch snow flakes with his tongue at Livingston haha.

It was said at the time and couldn't be more accurate, they managed to cram our 10 years of banter, bung it in the microwave and voila! Joyous times.

And the guy who phoned Clyde thinking the Duffy/Laxalt hair braiding picture from Dubai was real.

Genuinely howling with this, the short lifespan of these imbeciles is a major loss to the world of comedy.

The guy that hosted the show said something during one of their podcasts that basically got it cancelled. The guy, as you can see from those videos, was a bit of a diddy and was sometimes wrecked during them but did say, when talking about us, 'can't believe we lost to they f*ckin Monkey's, they were there for the taking today... I blame Kennedy' etc etc.

It seemed a fairly innocent mistake but wasn't long after we played Slavia Prague so was jumped on by loads of Rangers fans. 1 in particular was @'n in his employer to get him into bother, total w*nker behaviour that ended up with the guy getting sacked.

Just us Tim’s was honestly like a tv show, genuinely amazing, car crash tv.

Some folk did take it too far in the slagging for my liking, and I say that as someone who generally doesn’t care about words.

The boy saying to Mick ‘any thoughts Mick?’ And the boys screen had froze, the host ended up saying ‘speechless aye?’

The guy that hosted the show said something during one of their podcasts that basically got it cancelled. The guy, as you can see from those videos, was a bit of a diddy and was sometimes wrecked during them but did say, when talking about us, 'can't believe we lost to they f*ckin Monkey's, they were there for the taking today... I blame Kennedy' etc etc.

It seemed a fairly innocent mistake but wasn't long after we played Slavia Prague so was jumped on by loads of Rangers fans. 1 in particular was @'n in his employer to get him into bother, total w*nker behaviour that ended up with the guy getting sacked.
did he not go on a rant about how he was no longer allowed to see his kids?

I have a theory.

20552.jpg

IMG-6568.png
I forgot about her :oops: what an absolute Scummy tramp, if she was the last women alive on earth it's not getting repopulated, put it that way.

Last edited:
the lassie in the initial post from ACSOM is the most normal of the lot of them, actually knows what she’s talking about and doesn’t seem bigoted. It seems to annoy the rest of them especially Anthony Haggerty who used to do the phone in comments in the Record.

Back