Tim Stanley of Daily Telegraph; Things that never happened No 265

I saw a chap yesterday with a green t-shirt saying “More blacks, more dogs, more Irish” - was Tim in Pollokshaws yesterday?

I’m confused, was that actually printed in a newspaper ? The only believable bit was he wore a cellic tap for a week, manky bastard

Strange chap this.

Was a Labour Party candidate - now votes Conservative
Was a Baptist - became an Anglican
Was an Anglican - became a Catholic.

This is a 40 year old professional journalist who cuts about London in a Cellik tap - for a week.
Only wearing the top for a week ?? They usually wear it for months at a time between washes .

My dog has a saviour complex

I’ve been getting a lot of abuse in the street, which is not unusual if you’re me, but in recent days it has gotten a lot worse. It culminated in a man shouting at me in an impenetrable Scottish accent outside Victoria tube station. I couldn’t figure out why till I was standing in a fish and chip shop and an Irishman sidled up to me and whispered, “you’d get in a lot of trouble in parts of Belfast if you wore that t-shirt.” The penny dropped. I operate a laundry cycle, and this was the week to wear my Celtic football shirt.

Luckily I have my dog to protect me: now officially a Catholic dog after he was blessed by a priest. A few nights ago, I took him out for a late night wee and discovered a strange man lingering outside my house, in the bushes. Bert, who I’ve never seen so much as curl his lip at a human being, barked so wildly that I had to apologise to this likely burglar for disturbing his work. I was proud.
It's true

IMG-20220809-095506-e.jpg

Never thought about animals and their religion before. Pissing and shitting where they stand, sniffing other dogs' bumholes, no shame shagging and breeding with siblings...makes sense to me.

He'd get in a lot of trouble in lots of places if he was wearing it for a week. Filthy mhanky tramp.

For some reason I can picture him being like Shooter McGavin, "It's my week for wearing my Celtic tap"

"You wear your Celtic top for a week?"

Strange chap this.

This is a 40 year old professional journalist who cuts about London in a Cellik tap - for a week.
Was a prick - became a total bellend.

Strange article.

It denigrates a Scotsman, the city of Belfast, and a dog.

What is the point of this article ? I think it might a subliminal attack on Rangers fans ;):oops:.

From his website bio. I think i've seen and heard enough.

"I converted to Catholicism at the age of 23. Most people would call me a conservative, but I prefer "traditionalist". The Amish seem to know what they're doing. I live in Kent with my Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, Bertie."

Tim-Stanley.jpg

The Telegraph used to be a good newspaper but in the last few years it has frankly been a rag.
This is just another small slip on its downward trajectory.
Jeremy Corbyn is probably the editor now.
Rips out of him as it has done for years ,look at the company he's kept..keeps!.

"I converted to Catholicism at the age of 23. Most people would call me a conservative, but I prefer "traditionalist". The Amish seem to know what they're doing. I live in Kent with my Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, Bertie."

Tim-Stanley.jpg

I worry for the dog, tbh. I reckon he has a special relationship with the poor animal.

Tim-Stanley.jpg
Poor Bertie is in a sexual relationship with this creep and can’t do anything about it

Tim-Stanley.jpg
Blindness awaits dearest Timothy. It will surely compliment his hairy palms.

Strange chap this.

You are absolutely correct about this guy’s history and background. A bit like many in the current Conservative Party. Opportunistic. Changing to suit their career. Not to be trusted.

Back