Tim Taxi driver

Broom-loneranger

Got a taxi to the aiport at 5.45 his morning only for the first words in a nasaly voice " aye looks good weather for the cup final on saturday for the treble treble". My heart actually sank as this goon spent the full 30 minutes babbling on about how mourinho wants the celtic job and its a race between him and Benitez. Came out with the ultimate deluded tim nonsense about how lucky nourinho would be to manage them,but apparently hes pals wit the kit man who says the benitez deal is done...

Got a taxi to the aiport at 5.45 his morning only for the first words in a nasaly voice " aye looks good weather for the cup final on saturday for the treble treble". My heart actually sank as this goon spent the full 30 minutes babbling on about how mourinho wants the celtic job and its a race between him and Benitez. Came out with the ultimate deluded tim nonsense about how lucky nourinho would be to manage them,but apparently hes pals wit the kit man who says the benitez deal is done...

Nae luck mate.

Was his name Bill?

Rafa who’s apparently just committed to Newcastle! Stupid wanker! Any chance he was the one winding you up or was he a real deluded dhim?

More likely pals with former long term Celtic FC employee and Celtic first team kitman James McCafferty.

That deal is certainly done.

I would have been polite and told him I was not a morning person. Failing that, he would have been told I wasn't interested in his rancid club.

Got a taxi to the aiport at 5.45 his morning only for the first words in a nasaly voice " aye looks good weather for the cup final on saturday for the treble treble". .
At that point, your retort is "aye, hopefully take the victims of child abuse mind off their suffering for a few hours at least."

I wonder if it was Tommy the taxi driver!

A complete nutter who used to phone up Talksport and Clyde. He works for Glasgow Private Higher.
Wonder if that the diddy that cuts about with a Confederate flag hanging from his rear view mirror? If so I've had a run in with him before.

I’d have put on an English accent and told him Scottish football was fecking shite and City’s treble was way WAY more significant.

I got one last night. Clyde ssb was on, he just assumed I was one of them, as they do in Coatbridge and went on a diatribe about how he doesn't want Moyes and his line up for the final. I just remained non committal, talked about the final in general terms 'aye I hear so and so is out' 'Hearts are struggling aye'.

Then he asks what I'm up to the night.
"Just going to my Lodge meeting mate" :)

Just+made+thisgonna+start+using+it+immediately+_81eb9986acad2e080a7b43306de7b312.jpg

Recently I was on a coach trip to
Gairloch. Found a hotel that was showing CL game. Only seat available in the bar
was beside 2 guys in green shirts.
Bracing myself for what was coming as I sat down ‘ Whit team do you support ‘. Rangers I firmly declared,
to be met with ‘ Oh Sevco ‘ to which
I replied ‘ Do you think there will be a
celtic when the child abuse scandal is
complete ‘. Tim ‘ Oh you don’t need to be
like that.’ I said ‘ Well you started it’.
Complete change of attitude and was able to watch game in peace.

Why would a mhank cut about with a Confederate flag?:oops:
The confederation ceceded from the union, SNP wishes to cecede from the British union, a high proportion of SNP voters will be fans of the east enders. Can you see my reasoning? Also general demeanour gives a lot away when such subjects are raised. IMO.

Let's be honest, they're no' the brightest eh?
Any taxi driver with even a modicum of sense doesn't potentially piss off his fare and deprive himself of a decent tip.
Arseholes like this guy are the taxi equivalent of folk setting up a business targeting "Yes" voters only.
Ostracising 55% of your customers isn't exactly a great business model!

I had that happen to us in a taxi last season with the driver babbling on about the dhims in the cup final playing for double treble, just before he dropped me and the wife off I asked him what sport he was talking about, stopped him in his tracks, must have dawned on him I was a Bear, fat smelly prick, no tip.

Back