Tim Vs Tim

Me too,that's why I saved it,:D

cD58VRF.jpg

Is it just me, or is that “Charlie’s Snack 6ar” and “Bar 67”, or “Bar b7” and “Charlie’s Snack bar”?

I blame the skoolz.

Stabby Tim on tim fills my heart with joy

Simply lovleh
It always gives me that wee kid at Christmas glow.Nothing makes me smile more than knowing one of them put another into hospital.Pity it didn’t happen more often.

They are feral, they love to tell the world of the big bad Rangers fans but it’s a fact there’s more violence after the rats win and it’s always bheast on bheast, it’s their nature to destroy. Look at the hovels where they tend to congregate, they’ll have slop houses and slums and revel in it. Like a pig in shit it’s natural to them.

#Just because it's covered in 19th Century Terrorist colours doesn't mean.......
#copyright scottish mhedia

They know whats coming.

It's the incremental nature that kills them.

Do they feel like winners tonight?

Of course they don't.

They know a reckoning is coming and they are very, very afraid.

From the boardroom to hundreds of beaten bernadettes, they are fucking terrified.

You know what, they fucking should be.

They will never feel winners. Its against the nature of perpetual victims. Plus their titles are tainted, their team covered for nonces and a good portion their support excuse a church full of nonces.

They can never be winners.

It’s like the Wild West with those natives trading their weans for the firewater

A violent brawl outside a popular Celtic bar in the Glasgow area has left two men in hospital.

Cops raced to the scene outside Bar 67 in the Gallowgate, Glasgow, at 8.10pm after reports of a brawl in the street.

Two men, aged 22 and 53, were taken to hospital with serious injuries.

party-smiley-048.gif

Statement from Bar67.

This incident happened on the pavement outside the bar, which is a completely separate entity and is nothing whatever to do with the bar.

Copy and paste from Lawells secret file on the laptop, change a few words and there u go!!!!

Back