Tim Vs Tim

Pape per view?
source.gif

They hate each other as much as they hate us, eventually they are going to kill all *** off, and we won't have to lift a finger haha.

I went a tour the night porto humped them. If they weren't crying they were scrapping. It was fùcking hilarious!

Living in Overtown at the time and I just couldnt contain my joy. Went out for a wee drive around Wishaw to give our so called Scottish football fans a wee cheer. Drove up and down the main street singing and waving to our disappointed countrymen who seemed rather upset.

We all knew how this was going to pan out tonight,win lose or draw it's always the f@cking same with that shower.they as a community certainly have more opportunities in life these days.they get to fill high class jobs.they are well represented in all walks of life.but even still .with all they have going for them they are mentally challengeds . and mentally challengeds always act like mentally challengeds when a few scoops of bevvy are consumed ,absolutely no class in their DNA that mob.their obsession with ourselves is wholly due to their wish to be us. in your dreams poets ,in your dreams

Back