Time for a change from 'The best'?

I play it every morning before a game against them.

Was brought up with it as part of Rangers and the Ibrox experience. Would be strange without it tbh.

We cant. Like it or loath it, it our anthem.

As a song it’s a classic and has stood the test of time. It makes the mentally challengeds spew every time they hear it

Some rap or metal number wouldn’t be the same

Simply Keep it!
Its synonymous with us, annoys the feck out of the Yahoos every time it come on the radio.
I constantly request it, as well as 'Live it up and then crank the volume up in the office when played.
I enjoy that it really annoys them more then I like the actual song. Always request it whenever I'm on holiday to out the few shettlestons not wearing green & grey.

Being honest, since the full version was ditched years ago it isn't the same anymore.

For me it doesn't get the juices flowing and I would be open to change for the right Song.

Not sure what that song is but the best doesn't do it for me as much anymore pre match.

I'm a fan of "The Omen" music that was played when Walter came back, but also not sure if "The Best" was played after that.

No to changing from The Best, but would be all up for burning the LP of One Step Beyond by Madness for goal music.

Horrible trumpety nonsense - no idea how it ended up as the unofficial soundtrack to 90% of the goals we score.

I was expecting to be in the minority. I just don't see how 'The best' is in anyway inspiring. The crowd only really gets going when blue sea of Ibrox is played.
They should play the older version of the Blue Sea of Ibrox because the matchday version we have is absolutely dreadful!

Simply the Best still gets my vote for walking out if I’m honest though.

If any change happened it'd have to be natural and not just for change's sake.

Penny Arcade at one point would have been a natural change, 3 little birds when we were in the lower league as well.

Would Man City give up Blue moon? would West Ham give up bubbles? Everton with Z cars? Etc.

and if all your friends jumped off a cliff etc.

That first tune is more suited to pulling off a tricky challenge on a gameshow. :D

I'm alright with the best, but not a huge fan. Thunderstruck... I'd love to hear it just the once with the full stadium belting it out, just to see what it's like.

lots of posters calling 'The Best' our anthem. Sorry its not. Only started being played in the 90's. Our anthem is follow follow.

Personally I would have 'Highway To Hell':cool:

Personally I think it's one of the best anthems out there and when you go to any night out you can always tell the bears when it comes on along with penny arcade ,sweet Caroline and live it up.
WATP

Back