Time for Alredo to stop talking about leaving

On his form this season no one will want him. The chances he can't even put on target are farcical now. He is supposed to be our main striker, how many goals has be scored this season?

Time for someone else in the eleven. I say this as a big Alfie fan but he's not more important than the team.
6, which is quite good, he should have as 2 or 3 today

On his form this season no one will want him. The chances he can't even put on target are farcical now. He is supposed to be our main striker, how many goals has be scored this season?

Time for someone else in the eleven. I say this as a big Alfie fan but he's not more important than the team.
I blame the way the manager plays him as a lay the ball off player.

Maybe the next time it is mentioned the manager, who is apparently known for his tough approach (yet to see it), tell him to focus on getting the job right where he is first.

let him go, he is useless to us right now. I hope the buying club pay him for what he is worth.... Not much on current form. From a bear that has supported him from day 1

I fear we may well look back and realise we missed out cashing in a year or so ago when he was arguably at his peak.

Been poor for a while and we struggled to get substantial offers before when he was firing on all cylinders, nobody is queuing up to pay top dollar for someone who needs a dozen chances to stick one away like he seems to need at the moment.

It's time for Alfredo to be sold, spend half the money on his replacement and we'll have more goals to celebrate more often.

He has 5 in 15 this season. 2 of them in 8 league games. As much as I love Alfie, that is incredibly poor for a Rangers number 9.

Time for Sakala or Roofe to get a run in the central position.

Well done sir, hopefully our manager thinks likewise

I think Alfie and a few other players need much tougher management. I don't think Gerrard is as tough or demands anywhere near the perfection we keep hearing about. He generally seems happy enough with the performances and results.

• Haha
Reactions: VGM
His all round game this season has been poor. Back to giving possession away cheaply, first touch bouncing off his shin and brutal in front of goal. The sharpness just isn’t there.

Whats the figure that you think hes worth.
It's not up to me but according to Trasfermarkt his highest value was £13.5m and is currently £10.8m so I'd be looking for nothing less than £12m.
Of course if we had a Rangers friendly mhedia he'd be getting constantly bandied around as a £25-30m player the way they do with even mediocre celtic players!
;)

No clubs going to take him on current form he's needing to get his head down and work his arse off as he's just going through the motions just now.

Alfie used to get right close to defenders and roll them and he’d be through on goal. I can’t mind the last time I seen him do that, whether that’s down to the way he has been instructed to play or something else, I’d love to see him bring that back into his game as it was a big strength and more often than not it would result in a goal or a free kick at the very least.

Won't be popular but we should have sold Alfie when Lille had an offer on the table.

100% mate.

I said at the time that we would be highly unlikely to get money like that again and we should have accepted their offer.

His value has plummeted since then.

This insistence by the club to 'keep our players' is not doing us any favours at all.

Morelos and/or Borna should have gone in the summer.

I love Alfie but when the offer from Lille came in we should’ve taken it.

He’s lost his big arse and the heart to use it and bully defences. Might be management, might be him, but we need 2019 Alfie back.

I'd genuinely like to ask him if he wants to be here. He used to be the hardest working player in the team.

It’s ok mate he does a cheeky smile on Instagram.

I mentioned to my mate at the game that this "100th goal for Rangers" is hanging around his neck like an albatross, much the same way it did with Super when he was looking for that goal that would break DJ's record...no matter what he did, it just didn't seem to happen for him...it was almost like a jinx!
After he scored that goal he went on a free scoring run like a man possessed, here's hoping Alfie does the same!

Back