Time for Alredo to stop talking about leaving

His link up play and hold up was actually fine today, but those misses were indefensible. Thats 4 points gone because our front 2 can’t convert from a yard out (see also Roofe v Motherwell). That’s why Boyd was such an (underrated) asset.

His ratio of goals to chances is probably that of a pub team player.
Plays some fantastic passes in general play but as our main striker he's a hinderance.

We definitely aren't seeing the £16m Lille confirmed they offered again.

We're not seeing anywhere near that and we weren't exactly inundated with concrete bids back then so I cannot imagine there's much interest now from the sort of teams Morelos would expect.

Watching highlights of the EPL, comparing Alfie with the majority of the forwards plying their trade in that league is like comparing chalk and cheese.

If Alfie really wants to aim for the EPL at some point he is going to have to pull his finger out sharpish.

The way he’s playing right now, his destination will be some diddy EPL team if he’s lucky when he could be doing so much better.

The amount of times he lost possession today was shocking at this rate itten will be back and he will be loaned out,Roofe is the far better player he will be looking for a move if this farce continues

He isn't anywhere near as good a player as most of FF think.

I'll stick my neck out and say His future career will prove me correct.

I'm not saying he's poor. By f uck he's pulled us out of a hole many a time, he just isn't the superstar many think.
I think that’s true of many of our squad. Top players don’t go missing for a quarter of the season.

All the talk of big transfer money for Aribo, Barisic, Kamara, Kent and Morelos seems a bit folly right now. We didn’t exactly have teams knocking down our doors in the summer and none of the squad have enhanced their value this season. At least so far.

The fact is he’s overweight to the point of being fat. I’ve never seen a top division player with anything but flat abs since Souness laughed at Lennon. I’m also an Alfie fan but he really shouldn’t be anywhere near the team with a gut like that.

He isn't anywhere near as good a player as most of FF think.

I'll stick my neck out and say His future career will prove me correct.

I'm not saying he's poor. By f uck he's pulled us out of a hole many a time, he just isn't the superstar many think.
He's good, with wee purple patches. But his biggest move will be an epl relegation battle.

I think that’s true of many of our squad. Top players don’t go missing for a quarter of the season.

All the talk of big transfer money for Aribo, Barisic, Kamara, Kent and Morelos seems a bit folly right now. We didn’t exactly have teams knocking down our doors in the summer and none of the squad have enhanced their value this season. At least so far.
For me Aribo and Kamara have undeniable quality and we'll get big fees for them.

Alfie's value unless he starts getting the finger out, is dropping like a lead balloon.

I can’t recall a player that gets a fairly easy ride from a lot of our fans than Morelos.

No matter how woeful a performance he turns in, there are numerous posters that don’t want to acknowledge it and instead attack posters claiming they’re haters / on a witch hunt etc.

I’ve been accused many times of being a hater despite many times stating I like him and rate him when he’s on his top game

However, when he’s not on his top game which hasn’t been the case this season, sometimes he’s woefully bad such as today where his fluffed attempts on goal were embarrassing for a player some believe is worth £20m.

4 years at us and we’ve yet to get a full season out of him turning in decent performances. Every season so far, a good half part of the season and a poor other half of the season.

Every transfer window we have quotes from his agent or translated from back home in Colombia of how he wants a bigger and better league, all of which tends to get brushed under the carpet by many posters. If any other player came away with that they’d be turned on rapid.

Goldson is even getting it tight due to not extending his contract and yet not once has he made noise about wanting away.

At first I put it down to younger fans that grew up watching the dross we had in the lower leagues but I see some grown men as well that will make every excuse possible to avoid admitting Morelos has been poor this season.

The obvious fall back seems to be “the new role” he plays. Some even blamed the new role on his performance today although that doesn’t excuse piss poor finishing.

The problem with Morelos is his value fluctuates so much because he goes from top tier European talent to Helsinki level bargain basement material. I don’t think he’ll be consistent for a long enough period to get a bigger move than Rangers. He’d be better staying put for the foreseeable

His finishing today was very very poor. He doesn't look interested. Been to poor for to long.

Time we sold him IMO his value is decreasing so we should cash in soon.
He isn’t worth a penny over 10 mill - anyone that suggests he is worth more is deluded.

He can’t finish, he is overweight, he doesn’t talk English he doesn’t have much going for him right now.

All he does is piss about with his shorts looking at his thighs - I find him a very bizarre lad, I’m not convinced he is that popular in the dressing room either

The level of clubs that would be interested in him just now are a Nottinghma Forrest, Cardiff or Birmingham.

I think in his head he could play for Spurs, Monaco or a Leverkussen.

He needs to start playing for the team that's paying his wages.

He gets an easy ride at times but we need a proper striker, we have still to go to Edinburgh, Motherwell and Aberdeen. It's frightening think we won't havea striker defenders fear.

I have always supported Alfie but I think he deserves to be questioned.

The only way he gets back to the Morelos we know is if he cuts some pounds. He’s overweight right now, just look at a picture from 2019 to now. He’s lost some pace as well from putting on a few pounds. If he does so before January fine but if he doesn’t I’d just sell him to whoever comes in for him(if any do).

He isn’t worth a penny over 10 mill - anyone that suggests he is worth more is deluded.

He can’t finish, he is overweight, he doesn’t talk English he doesn’t have much going for him right now.

All he does is piss about with his shorts looking at his thighs - I find him a very bizarre lad, I’m not convinced he is that popular in the dressing room either
Ooft take cover for that. 12. League goals two years on the trot simply Isn’t worth the money we are paying him IMO.

Ooft take cover for that. 12. League goals two years on the trot simply Isn’t worth the money we are paying him IMO.
Looking back I under estimated just how good a goal scorer Kris Boyd was for us consistently getting over 20+ goals a season. Morelos needs to start scoring or he’ll never get a decent move from us.

Right now I’m pretty sure his contract is up in 2023 but I would even be looking to extend until he proves to drop a few pounds and act interested again. Ideally we sell him January/next summer.

On his form this season no one will want him. The chances he can't even put on target are farcical now. He is supposed to be our main striker, how many goals has be scored this season?

Time for someone else in the eleven. I say this as a big Alfie fan but he's not more important than the team.

I’ve never heard Alfie talk about moving

I blame the way the manager plays him as a lay the ball off player.
I dont. The manager playing him as a lay the ball off player isnt stopping Alife half heartedly snapping at shots and sending them four yards wide of the post when hes half a dozen feet out from the goal.

Its likely to be more psychological with Alfie. Perhaps the 100 goal thing. Whatever it is, he has lost all composure. When your main striker has lost composure then results suffer.

Fucking hell this place is an embarrassment.

When was the last time Morelos said anything about leaving Rangers anyway? Just because there’s gossip in the media doesn’t mean it’s true, yet suddenly it all becomes true when it suits us.
Every time he’s in Colombia he says something.

On his form this season no one will want him. The chances he can't even put on target are farcical now. He is supposed to be our main striker, how many goals has be scored this season?

Time for someone else in the eleven. I say this as a big Alfie fan but he's not more important than the team.
When did you hear morelos physically saying anything about leaving?

Back