Time for an official statement from our support

giphy.gif

Can someone draw up a statement please? Then post it on here for agreement. What %age do we need to approve it?

I don't need a statement from anyone not to buy away tickets, I made my own mind up when they voted to put us down. I did make an exception for Kilmarnock but after Stevie Clarke's antics I had a change of mind.
But your opinion doesn't count because you don't go to away games, same as me :D. So we are told anyway

The diverse nature of our support, and it’s associated opinions, means there will never be an official statement on anything.
And if we can’t boycott one match, we ain’t going to boycott 18 of them.

Ooft that went down well. I am all too aware that much more important matters are going on around us, however life goes on and the powers that be will make a decision. We need to be ready to fight that decision if it goes the way of the scum.

Still hundreds of people dying. A statement about deciding the league should not be happening anytime soon. Let them worry about that.

We should put a statement in every free grocery bag, we the Rangers support hand out to pensioners.

We don’t even know with any certainty what grounds we will be able to visit or clubs that will be around for us to actually boycott or when next season starts..

Much more important things to worry about just now than this pish.

Well this didn't go as the OP expected.

What exactly happened this morning to produce this post? Have I missed something?

I genuinely couldnt give a shit about football the now whilst folk are losing their lives never mind a statement. If Celtic are desperate for it, given them it and we will just add another asterix beside their name

1) it will have the opposite effect to what you want, fans of other clubs will insist on giving them the title if we threaten them.
2) we didn’t boycott after what they did to us in 2012, this isn’t worse than that, so it will never stick.
3) given what is going on in the world right now, we would look ridiculous.
Number 3 by a country mile,their are people in higher places that need to make hard decisions while 10's of thousands of people are DYING from a pandemic disease,we should NOT be commentating on anything other than helping the NHSand any other organizations. That can help, a long with our staff who work at Ibrox,there will be many fellow bears hit by this indirectly and directly,losing jobs and loved ones,now's the time to help each other,and not even mention football !

I genuinely couldnt give a shit about football the now whilst folk are losing their lives never mind a statement. If Celtic are desperate for it, given them it and we will just add another asterix beside their name
I am not far from the same feeling as this.

That said, now more than ever I am appreciating the freedom to follow Rangers and take joy in seeing our players score and win games.

1) it will have the opposite effect to what you want, fans of other clubs will insist on giving them the title if we threaten them.
2) we didn’t boycott after what they did to us in 2012, this isn’t worse than that, so it will never stick.
3) given what is going on in the world right now, we would look ridiculous.
In a nutshell

Would people not just be that happy to see the field again, fan and player alike that we will all be clawing for as much football as humanly possible? This annoying covid-19 hasn't even hit full force yet, nowhere near it actually.. so boycott talk like this even because it's about them getting another fake title is the height drama stirring when at every turn there is constant drama already.

Choking to get back to the football and your shouting about boycotts.

I’d get a cargo to watch Morelos play FIFA the way things are going.

That we will not be taking any away tickets next year if the League is decided in favour of the scum.
Would never happen as supporters want to support their team, I have been at one away game since 2011 as I had had enough then but would never dictate to anyone wanting to follow the Rangers as I had for 40 years.

You’re right though but after the Dundee United match when the best chance ever for a full boycott to happen never then I decided on my stance

Back