Time for an official statement from our support

Ooft that went down well. I am all too aware that much more important matters are going on around us, however life goes on and the powers that be will make a decision. We need to be ready to fight that decision if it goes the way of the scum.
That’s true but, again, not for today.

I’m sure it’s furthest from a lot of supporters minds at the moment, as unstaunch as that may sound
Although the OP's suggestion would in my opinion be counter productive, it's getting a wee bit tiresome reading yours and many others' posts suggesting we shouldn't be interested in or discussing important football issues.

"Furthest from our minds, least of our worries, more important issues, blah, blah, blah"

It's a Rangers fan's forum, FFS!
We discuss Rangers would you believe? That said the OP's suggestion is ridiculous, but he has every right to voice it.

We might as well close the entire forum down until this monumental health issue is all over, if we can't give serious football opinion.

Ooft that went down well. I am all too aware that much more important matters are going on around us, however life goes on and the powers that be will make a decision. We need to be ready to fight that decision if it goes the way of the scum.
I get where you are coming from but lets see what happens first

Coronavirus or not a boycott will never hold. Too many Bears just love giving money to the haters.
Ibrox full of Rangers fans?
No thanks, I want a ticket for the piggery.

So long as we have fans with that mindset, a boycott just won't happen.

We couldn't even do it properly when the very existence of our club was at stake.

Although the OP's suggestion would in my opinion be counter productive, it's getting a wee bit tiresome reading yours and many others' posts suggesting we shouldn't be interested in or discussing important football issues.

"Furthest from our minds, least of our worries, more important issues, blah, blah, blah"

It's a Rangers fan's forum, FFS!
We discuss Rangers would you believe? That said the OP's suggestion is ridiculous, but he has every right to voice it.

We might as well close the entire forum down until this monumental health issue is all over, if we can't give serious football opinion.
Where did I say don’t discuss Rangers?

Releasing a statement about an away ticket boycott isn’t on many folks radars FFS. Read the thread

Where did I say don’t discuss Rangers?

Releasing a statement about an away ticket boycott isn’t on many folks radars FFS. Read the thread
I’ve said his opinion was ridiculous, “Read the post.”

I’m more at odds with the continuing trend of “more important things to worry about, least of our worries” and your own “furthest from our minds” type posts.”Read the post.”

Whilst not actually saying it, it really does suggest we shouldn’t be discussing certain issues because of Coronavirus.

Either that or just subjects you don’t want to talk about.

I’ve said his opinion was ridiculous, Read the post.

I’m more at odds with the continuing trend of “more important things to worry about, least of our worries” and your own “furthest from our minds” type posts.”Read the post.”

Whilst not actually saying it, it really does suggest we shouldn’t be discussing certain issues because of Coronavirus.

Either that or just subjects you don’t want to talk about.
You should be used to those posts though, it's the same attempt at shouting down anyone who questions yet another shambolic refereeing display if it's a game in which we've dropped points.

See Beaton at Kilmarnock, everything that was wrong with our play that night was fair game for discussion, the referee allowing a goal with a handball and disallowing a perfectly good one weren't 'important enough to worry about'.

Of course in cases like Clancy at the piggery when we win, we've to stop moaning and enjoy the 3 points.

On a day when it's been reported that one of our own has died of CV-19, I don't think there will be too many thinking about away games when football eventually starts up again.

If the scum want another tainted title to add to the several they've already got, let them have it. More important things to worry about.

On a day when it's been reported that one of our own has died of CV-19, I don't think there will be too many thinking about away games when football eventually starts up again.

If the scum want another tainted title to add to the several they've already got, let them have it. More important things to worry about.
Thanks for posting that mate ,after reading some of the latter replies I was going to add something along your thoughts,yes before you all start jumping on our views fellow bears ,sit-down spare a thought for our fellow bear who has passed away,and leaves a wife and 2kids,I'm not saying don't discuss,league titles away games etc,but can't you see this is going to get a lot worse,I hope we all survive this,but at the moment people...and we are!I'm afraid football and everything else takes a back seat,never mind what "a club like no other" wants!

so they give them the title and that makes it 9. and you want us to not go to games when its been proven the players play better when the fans are behind them? %^*& it may as well give them this title and the next one then.

Sorry but the Swally Brigade wouldn’t hear of a Boycott, even if meant Rangers going out the game, never mind, “THEM” being given the Title!

Sorry but the Swally Brigade wouldn’t hear of a Boycott, even if meant Rangers going out the game, never mind, “THEM” being given the Title!
The Swally brigade. Lol so you also mean people that actually want to go and support their team, how dare we

giphy.gif

Can I be forgiven for thinking that was wee Eric off still game for a minute there?

I think most reasonably minded people on here realise that there are far bigger issues ongoing at the moment.

People on here probably know people who are ill or dying and that will be their priority just now. If a statement was released we would be vilified for doing it.

Let's see what happens

The Swally brigade. Lol so you also mean people that actually want to go and support their team, how dare we

So you want too fund Scum that would gladly see the life blood sucked out of RFC. For all of us that were called Blue Tim’s for having the Guts through the likes of SOS stand up against those that wanted to shut us down, to boycott Away Games comes as second nature. Don’t fund Barristers who are nothing more than parasites, that run mediocre yokel Teams that depend on US too keep them alive. I think you can tell I’m still very Bitter!

Back