Time to reclaim our national team?

I used to go to Scotland games years ago,now I have no interest in them,and don't think I would feel comfortable in amongst the tartan trannies

I wouldn't either mate, but I'd feel comfortable amongst like minded bears.

I still think it'll happen one day.

I wouldn't either mate, but I'd feel comfortable amongst like minded bears.

I still think it'll happen one day.
In the days I went,it was almost all bears,you got a chorus of the Sash for good measure,now it's all Rangers hating teuchters(allegedly) getting rid of wee krankie and her like,might be a start on the road back

It would be a hell of a lot easier to get behind Scotland if we had some/ANY players in the squad and starting 11.

Half of the national team is filled with current and ex thaigs and that is uninspiring to say the least.
No wonder why we're losing,when you see them in the C.L. is it any wonder why we don't show up. Do we really want our players turning out for an establishment so anti Rangers,not for me.

Is it time to reclaim our national team?

With the new signings there is a chance the Scotland team will not just be made up of players from the one team.

Obviously due to the last Scotland manager.

We now have

Russell Martin
Jason Cummings
Lee Wallace
Ryan Jack
Danny Wilson
Graham Dorrans

Perhaps

Jason Holt
Andy Halliday
Ross McCrorie
You're deluded.
That ship sailed long long ago.

I can genuinely say I couldn't care less about international football, and even less about Scotland. I am certainly no uber fan, but why on earth would I support a team where a/ most of the fans hate us and b/ however many rangers players are involved, septic players will be too?

It’s a sad situation but I’ve accepted it and really don’t care anymore about the national team. To be brutally honest the way the game is run up here and the way our club and support are treated the National team doesn’t deserve to be successful and it doesn’t deserve our fans support, the priority has got be ourselves from now on and yes some of our players will no doubt turn out for Scotland but I have zero interest in watching/supporting it. The country has changed immeasurably from the days when bears being the largest group of fans in this country made up a considerable portion of the Scotland support and those days aren’t coming back.

Back