Timmy delusions - best player in Scotland

On their day who is the best player in Scotland?

• Morelos

Votes: 242 18.2%
  • Roofe

Votes: 78 5.9%
  • Tav

Votes: 298 22.4%
  • Kent

Votes: 519 38.9%
  • Kamara

Votes: 89 6.7%
  • Jack

Votes: 14 1.1%
  • Davis

Votes: 50 3.8%
  • Edouard

Votes: 22 1.7%
  • Rogic

Votes: 2 0.2%
  • Christie

Votes: 2 0.2%
  • Other

Votes: 17 1.3%

• Total voters
On their game it is Morelos all day long, scored for fun, runs all day, passing brilliant and for one man upfront he can cause upto 3 defenders to panic such as he is a handful!
No wonder teams and celtic minded pundits and tabloids used every dirty trick in the book to discredit and make him a target for referees and he still rose to score many goals, they feared him and rightly so!

We have many great players but absolutely nobody comes close to Morelos on his day! One of the reasons he has stopped being hacked to pieces and not scoring as much is his different team playing effective roll where once we relied on him to get the goals we now benefit with many different scorers! Roofe has everything to take over!

I went to click Kamara, then paused and thought Tav who’s been outstanding, then hesitated again and thought when Alfie is on fire he is unplayable so still haven’t decided.
What I do know is none of their squad even comes close
The answer is right in front of you and you said it yourself!

"when Alfie is on fire he is unplayable!"

People on FF criticise Alfie a fair bit, but Edouard is way over rated when you see him against good teams, ie us & Europe.

Additionally he can play games & just be totally invisible & doesn’t have Alfie’s spirit in forcing himself into matches.

Yes, great goal last week v Sparta, but pretty anonymous otherwise & totally anonymous when I saw Copenhagen scud them too.
Nobody has had to put up with what Alfredo has and now he is playing a different very effective for the team game allows others opportunities to score and he has hardly been affected by referees this season whereas before he was being drawn in by his inexperience from the dirty players who did what they could to get him sent off!

Based on current form it's Tav for me, the one player we would miss the most if he was ruled out for any reason. Defensively (which has improved big time this season) and offensively with his assists, goals and he's the penalty taker. Plus he's growing into the Captain role more in the pitch though if I had the choice it would be Goldson as Captain.

I voted Tav - could easily have been Kent or Alfie

But Tav for me has done it for years and years for us in my opinion and this season he has been unbelievable

Nobody has had to put up with what Alfredo has and now he is playing a different very effective for the team game allows others opportunities to score and he has hardly been affected by referees this season whereas before he was being drawn in by his inexperience from the dirty players who did what they could to get him sent off!

Agree mate, I honestly can imagine they way we saw that lot last week what kind of sh1t Alfie has had to put up with as he goes about his day to day life in this city.

Edouard looking for that big move too, and his toys are right out of the pram.

I went for other, for me Barisic is the best player in Scotland. Superb for us domestically & abroad both in attack & defence. Starting left back for a country that has some pretty serious talent and has done a job on Gareth Bale at international level. Gets slightly less plaudits due to not scoring as many goals as Tav but for me he’s the best player in Scotland with his all round game and high levels of consistency

Voted for Kent but it could have been Alfie , tav or goldson .. some boys can have a quiet game but nobody is havin a poor season

Very close between Tav & Kent

Both on their games are unplayable.

This time next season will be no contest as the Roofe will be on fire

Say this much it’s great we are having this debate, not that long ago the choices would have been Barrie McKay and Nicky Law, now we genuinely have 8 or 9 players who could all lay claim to be the best in the country.
What a position to be in

Say this much it’s great we are having this debate, not that long ago the choices would have been Barrie McKay and Nicky Law, now we genuinely have 8 or 9 players who could all lay claim to be the best in the country.
What a position to be in
100%. I honestly think Edouard (good player that he is) would only compete with the likes of Defoe, Barker and Itten to get on our bench. He's not replacing Morelos, Kent or Roofe. And he's the only 1

Kent for me is the best player in Scotland. Alfie, Roofe, Tav, Kamara, Barasic etc are all good players too but if everyone in scotland is in top form Kent is the best player in the country. He will tear you apart again.

When you look through our team how can we predict who is going to win poty??

Tav
Borna
Goldson
Davis
Kamara
Jack
Kent
Roofe

Any one of them it's looking like but I'd say Tav is ahead slightly, his stats, driving force and sheer workrate is an example to all of our guys

Back