Timmy delusions - best player in Scotland

On their day who is the best player in Scotland?

• Morelos

Votes: 242 18.2%
  • Roofe

Votes: 78 5.9%
  • Tav

Votes: 298 22.4%
  • Kent

Votes: 519 38.9%
  • Kamara

Votes: 89 6.7%
  • Jack

Votes: 14 1.1%
  • Davis

Votes: 50 3.8%
  • Edouard

Votes: 22 1.7%
  • Rogic

Votes: 2 0.2%
  • Christie

Votes: 2 0.2%
  • Other

Votes: 17 1.3%

• Total voters
Talking to timmy, giving him a few truths and he stated Rogic, on his day was the best player in Scotland by a country mile. I had told him that Rogic looked fine against Sean Goss and the likes and that was his response. He's a Rogic fan boy. So who do we think, on their day who is the best player in Scotland?
FFS chilli B, nae Borna? ;)

I had an argument today with my apprentice
A more stupid 19th Century Terrorist you couldn’t meet tbf
Anyway he is adamant that laxaalt is a better defender than borna

FFS chilli B, nae Borna? ;)
I tried not to make it just a Rangers player poll...it was hard. You could have a case for Edouard but if both players are on their day, morelos is well ahead. It's difficult, I think Kamara, no wait a minute it's Tav, what am I talking about it's Morelos, but I should add Aribo his ceiling is limitless, no Jack reads the game so well and covers expertly and.... aaaaaaaaaargh

Tav.

I base my thinking on which of our players we could least do without.

With Tav's goals and assists, his leadership qualities now shining and silverware getting closer, everything around the man has risen every season.

He's now starting his peak years and is an incredibly fit guy who is never unfit.

He could be skipper here until he retires, I like him that much.

He just gets better and better.

Went for Morelos but you could make a strong case for each one of our players, particularly Kent, Davis, Tav and Roofe

Tav.

I base my thinking on which of our players we could least do without.

With Tav's goals and assists, his leadership qualities now shining and silverware getting closer, everything around the man has risen every season.

He's now starting his peak years and is an incredibly fit guy who is never unfit.

He could be skipper here until he retires, I like him that much.

He just gets better and better.
I think Tavernier is clearly the one we would miss the most right now. Goldson and Barisic wouldn’t be far behind.

Went with Roofe

you can see his intelligence and skill is on another level even tho he’s probably got a bit to go till he’s at his Peak.

His signing for me may be what has tipped the balance in our favour

Talking to timmy, giving him a few truths and he stated Rogic, on his day was the best player in Scotland by a country mile. I had told him that Rogic looked fine against Sean Goss and the likes and that was his response. He's a Rogic fan boy. So who do we think, on their day who is the best player in Scotland?
%^*& sake christie

Kent or roofe, haven’t seen enough of roofe so went for Kent....he’s still young and can develop loads.

I know it says "on his day" but had to go with Tav because he's seems to be on his day every day. Better numbers than anyone listed.

5 votes for "Eddy" mmmmhhh suspect.

All I can say is the Lennonation of "Eddy" is plain to see, he has been dogshit this season.

What about the 2 votes for Rogic lol?
Even the mentally challengeds know he's fuuckin useless.

It's comedy hour watching him when the opposition have the ball.

He's either the laziest, or the most unfit player in the league.

Or maybe both!!

if every player " on their day " on the list was available for transfer who'd go for the largest transfer fee ??

it'd be Edouard

Morelos has that edge over everyone and he's showed it in Europe against top teams and carried his teams to victory over the past 2 seasons. What Morelos is now doing, dragging defences out of position, holding it up, pinging the ball about excellently, and still grabbing the headlines (Lech Poznan)... It's got to be Alfie for me.

Kent arguably has the same individual talent and finishing ability (thinking Braga away), Roofe has showed that too against Liege and Benfica, but we need that over 2 or 3 seasons.

Tav I stand by my opinion is a team player he's either assisting or putting them away but it's normally through team play - he's also the guy that says "give it to me".

Taxalt is easily the best player in Scotland, we can all see that and that is why they should pay Milan top dollar for his services,
£50m would do it, just,
he is such a talent,
go on NeiC,
make it happen!

Alfredo for me. Different level when he’s in the mood and could easily be at a top champions league team without looking out of place.

Borna for me. Can't believe he's not on the list!
I think Tav is the much better all round player. Offers more - goals, assists, drives us up the pitch, taking responsibility, running with the ball, work rate, athleticism etc. Don't get me wrong, Barisic has an absolute wand of a left foot and his deliveries from open play or dead balls are special and also hits a sweet direct free kick but Tav for me. All about opinions

Kent and to think we baulked at £7.5Million when it was first mentioned.
Would only sell now for +£25Million.
Can't believe I'm the first like for your statement, was gonna say something similar altho I'm cheaper was gonna put +15m GBP, that's absolute minimum to start negotiations.

Kent is easily the best player playing in Scotland right now, both in and out of form.

He would be followed by Morelos and Edouard as the next 2 down, then after that the likes of Kamara, Barisic, Christie (at a push), Tavernier, Goldson, Roofe and Hagi

Then there is a raft of players like Davis, Arfield, Helander and then maybe Rogic if he can be arsed.

I voted other. Borna Barisic is the best player in Scotland and this will be reflected in his eventual transfer value and level reached in football. Not as box office as some of the other names but will quietly rise through the levels barring injury.

5 votes for edward.... Fuk me. Bad enough any tims being on the list to start with. Can admin see who's voting for him and get them to fuk off the board
You actually sound like one of them. Like it or not a interested Edouard is a very good player in our league. Thankfully he looks like he couldn't give a fek atm.

Admin should find the two people who voted for Tom Rogic, not just because they’re mentally challengeds but also because they are delusional

I firmly believe that Joe Aribo is by far the most skilful player in Scotland right now

I know that's not what the OP title asks - & I know that his skill isn't always as effective as I'd like it to be

But again I firmly believe that he'll go on to be one of our biggest assets -

If he progresses the way he's been doing so far - I wouldn't be surprised to see him become a superstar in the near future

Back