Timmy starting to worry about us

An old sgt major used to shout at me
"Keep it simple stupid"..
And thats how we beat the tramps..
5 across the midfield,
Press their defence when they have the ball, forcing an error or they have to punt up the park.
Tight at the back.

Morales and windass will wreak havoc in their back line, their sloppy, slow, low in confidence and a VERY nervous keeper.
Press them high and put them under pressure from the first minute.
My biggest concern is the fckn ref, ill put money on it now we get a red card and or a pen against us...need to be on our toes

Why is everyone saying they are low on confidence? Because they got beat by Zenit? Put it this way if they win this game and win it well, what kind of marker does that put down against us? If we play like the first half against Hibs they will.

Why is everyone saying they are low on confidence? Because they got beat by Zenit? Put it this way if they win this game and win it well, what kind of marker does that put down against us? If we play like the first half against Hibs they will.

Because they are low in confidence, if you cant see that maybe you should take up another sport to watch. And maybe try and not be so negative. 90% of the shit you post is glass half full. Do you actually go to the games or just come on here and piss in every ones beer...
Ffs...

Because they are low in confidence, if you cant see that maybe you should take up another sport to watch. And maybe try and not be so negative. 90% of the shit you post is glass half full. Do you actually go to the games or just come on here and piss in every ones beer...
Ffs...

I think they are a lot of things like poor at the back and overrated. But low on confidence ? Don’t see it although haven’t watched them in a 90 min game since they played us. I asked the question as to why folk think they are ? You obviously watch their games so maybe you could enlighten me? I’ve no problem with bears being confident and looking forward to playing them like I am. However I do genuinely get concerned when we get carried away based on experience

I think they are a lot of things like poor at the back and overrated. But low on confidence ? Don’t see it although haven’t watched them in a 90 min game since they played us. I asked the question as to why folk think they are ? You obviously watch their games so maybe you could enlighten me? I’ve no problem with bears being confident and looking forward to playing them like I am. However I do genuinely get concerned when we get carried away based on experience

Youve not watched them ? But you DO know they are NOT low on confidence ?
You see the problem with that ??
Whatever dude...

Because last month they got beat off Kilmarnock, pumped off Zenit, drew with St Johnstone and scraped by Partick Thistle

The mhanks I know aren't worried in the slightest, why would they be to be honest? They still believe they will win the league comfortably.

If we flip scenarios and it was us who had won 4 trophys out of 4, were clear of the mhanks, had lost twice domestically in 80 games, would we be worried?

There is no doubt whatsoever we are playing much better and we are more equipped to deal with them, however lets not get ahead of ourselves.

They're telling you fibs if they are saying they aren't worried in the slightest. Us stopping the 10 in a row theyve convinced themselves will be a canter in our 2nd season back up absolutely scares the shite out them, win next week and there will be a monumental Timplosion.

They should be winning it, they pay wages 3 times what we do, so it wouldn't put any marker down.

They're telling you fibs if they are saying they aren't worried in the slightest. Us stopping the 10 in a row theyve convinced themselves will be a canter in our 2nd season back up absolutely scares the shite out them, win next week and there will be a monumental Timplosion.

A few will be worried, but as I mentioned in my post, if you flip the scenarios, would we be worried about them? Of course we wouldn't, we would still be confident of winning the league comfortably.

Youve not watched them ? But you DO know they are NOT low on confidence ?
You see the problem with that ??
Whatever dude...

I never said I knew, I asked the question. I said I don’t see it that’s all. I think a lot of their results were down to Europe. If they were low in confidence the sheep would have more than handed that back to them. Let’s just clarify, I am more confident than I have been for years playing them who wouldn’t be with the form we are in. Am I expecting a weak timid mhank team who are shifting themselves at the prospect of playing us? No. To beat them we will have to be at our best. It will be tight and nobody will be getting destroyed imo

We just need to be careful we are not going in to this game too cocky and arrogant because we really have no right to be based on our recent matches against them.

I think we can win 100% but let's not take it for granted.

That's what hibs have done to us twice this season. This team needs keep its discipline and play our game.

Well not really. The first Hibs game would've been a comfortable victory had the referee not made an arse of it. Stokes should've been sent off after his assault on Tav. Then obviously the decisions after that as well. Disgraceful performance.

Exactly they’re not worried about this season it’s the very real possibility that we might just stop 10iar.

No question at all that the worry lines are appearing on monobrows all around Parkpaed.

:D

Regardless of what happens and if we win the title its just good to be back in the mix and being treated like previous Rangers teams in the past, rather than the whole circus act we have had for years.

This is all more in hope than expectation , but we could be beaten 3-0 by them but just as easily spank them by the same scoreline , All I hope for is we play to our capabilities and it isnt decided by poor refereeing .

Is it not best to our talking after the game, just a thought really.
This.
Whilst we can go into this game with some confidence, something we haven't been able to do for quite some time, that is about the sum of it.
Nothing more and really nothing more to shout about.
Tread softly always, but make sure you have access to a big stick.

This situation is basically February 2010 in reverse. Edu's goal more or less pushed us over the line at a time where they had brought in Robbie Keane who added something else to their front line.

They had to win and a draw was no use .

Now it's us coming into the game needing to win and slightly buoyed by our January signings.

Regardless of current form Celtic will be up for this knowing that a win and probably a draw clinches the title for them.

Our recent form shows though that we have reason to be confident. We look like a team finally able to compete with them.

This situation is basically February 2010 in reverse. Edu's goal more or less pushed us over the line at a time where they had brought in Robbie Keane who added something else to their front line.

They had to win and a draw was no use .

Now it's us coming into the game needing to win and slightly buoyed by our January signings.

Regardless of current form Celtic will be up for this knowing that a win and probably a draw clinches the title for them.

Our recent form shows though that we have reason to be confident. We look like a team finally able to compete with them.

This will be the hardest thing to stomach. Basically it will be like winning the title for them. We should be much closer to them much closer

Brown to have a Gerard moment like the last time Rodgers was in a real title fight would be glorious.

We go into this game with more than just the hope we have had in the past.

This time we have footballing reasons to think that we will beat them.

Oh the ironing!

Seriously though try reading the posts before wading in.

Yer just a plastic mate..you come on here all negative every fckn day,,,i think do guys like this just love to moan, bring down our own team,,,any ray of sunshine we have you just love to put a shadow over it,,your just an armchair supporting timposter troll...and im done with your type...your the worst kind of rangers fan, a self loathing depressive jump the dyke.

Yer just a plastic mate..you come on here all negative every fckn day,,,i think do guys like this just love to moan, bring down our own team,,,any ray of sunshine we have you just love to put a shadow over it,,your just an armchair supporting timposter troll...and im done with your type...your the worst kind of rangers fan, a self loathing depressive jump the dyke.

Wow! You ok mate? You don’t have to reply you know. Its an internet forum where opinions tend to differ. Especially on here. Although it was a question not an opinion. Quite a difficult difference to grasp however quite fundamental nonetheless. I must have missed those 90% negative opinions especially in the match threads. Might have to go and Hotmail myself now

Let's be realistic here, they will cause us problems, especially if they get roberts fit and the thumb too. They will ask us a lot of questions and we will do well to keep a clean sheet.
The up side is we are playong well, we need to take our chances when they come, and they will, and we need the players to hold their nerve in the biggest game at Ibrox so far this season.

Let's be realistic here, they will cause us problems, especially if they get roberts fit and the thumb too. They will ask us a lot of questions and we will do well to keep a clean sheet.
The up side is we are playong well, we need to take our chances when they come, and they will, and we need the players to hold their nerve in the biggest game at Ibrox so far this season.

Try the last six seasons mate .

Back