Timmy throughout the world are now experiencing the 5 stages of grief

Gio#56

1. Denial
  2. Anger
  3. Bargaining
  4. Depression
  5. Acceptance
Grief after all these years the 10 was a lie. Grief that Scotlands elite club has reclaimed its mantle.

Fireworks, banners, outside parties with laughter and joy will consume them.

At this time we are in the Denial and Anger stage.

Denial. That we are deserved champions and they in fact gave the league up. This can be seen globally. Social media is a whitewash with we are not really a good team. When you see these type of comments. Dont argue. Laugh!!! As I say the other stages are to follow.

Anger. Some less bitter poets are now experiencing this. Anger towards their own club. Anger towards all things that make us great. This is probably the most pleasant stage for me. Watching them foam at the mouth, blood pressure raised in the anger of celtic and their management. Important here, hold fire.

Bargaining. I belief in most that will follow in a month or so time. We will get jounos, blogs and poets asking what if. If only lennon was a good manager. If only SG had been sacked, If only the refs were more corrupt etc. At this point you start dialogue with timmy on what if. This is important as you will no doubt send him back to the anger stage and in some extreme cases the denial stage. Then the laughter can continue.

Depression. Some rival fans may take pleasure at the stage. Season tickets not renewed, A sense they are no longer football fans. They take up other hobbies to try to overcome. This will be noticed at your workplace for sure. If you dont see it you will certainly smell it. Again it may be hard to start the cycle back to anger and denial. But if there is a small light of hope here, I urge you to do so.

Acceptance. This is the stage we try an avoid at all costs. For them to accept we are the elite club and 55 is in the bag. This is the road for them to recover from. As one of the people if you experience this with so called friends you have failed your duty. You never realised the bargaining stage was occurring and you let your guard down.

Now fellow bears, as I say. The poets will be going through different grief stages. Its your duty to not intervene with dialogue until the bargaining stage. At this point you must give it both barrels. You must with all your might never allow the grieving stage to be complete. Hopefully our club will aid you on this process.

Last edited:
  1. Denial
  2. Anger
  3. Bargaining
  4. Depression
  5. Acceptance
Grief after all these years the 10 was a lie. Grief that Scotlands elite club has reclaimed its mantle.

Denial. That we are deserved champions and they in fact gave the league up. This can be seen globally. Social media is a whitewash with we are not really a good team. When you see these type of comments. Dont argue. Laugh!!! As I say the other stages are to follow.

Anger. Some less bitter poets are now experiencing this. Anger towards they own club. Anger towards all things that make us great. This is probably the most pleasant stage for me. Watching them foam at the mouth, blood pressure raised in the anger of celtic and their management. Important here, hold fire.

Bargaining. I belief in most that will follow in a month or so time. We will get jounos, blogs and poets asking what if. If only lennon was a good manager. If only SG had been sacked, If only the refs were more corrupt etc. At this point you start dialogue with timmy on what if. This is important as you will no doubt send him back to the anger stage and in some extreme cases the denial stage. Then the laughter can continue.

Depression. Some rival fans may take pleasure at the stage. Season tickets not renewed, A sense they are no longer football fans. They take up other hobbies to try to overcome. This will be noticed at your workplace for sure. If you dont see it you will certainly smell it. Again it may be hard to start the cycle back to anger and denial. But if there is a small light of hope here, I urge you to do so.

Acceptance. This is the stage we try an avoid at all costs. For them to accept we are the elite club and 55 is in the bag. This is the road for them to recover from. As one of the people if you experience this with so called friends you have failed your duty. You never realised the bargaining stage was occurring and you let your guard down.

Now fellow bears, as I say. The poets will be going through different grief stages. Its your duty to not intervene with dialogue until the bargaining stage. At this point you must give it both barrels. You must with all your might never allow the grieving stage to be complete. Hopefully our club will aid you on this process.
Brilliant post, never allow the grieving stage to be complete

Tom white, said: “As a priest, I have witnessed first-hand the grief and suffering that 55 has caused for my parish members.

“Therefore I know, as a priest, that we need to open my church to be able to support them best in their hour of need.

“I am most encouraged by the support of ssnp in my pursuit of lifting the ban on public worship - an issue which is weighing heavily on the heart of my community at this difficult time.":shh:

The great news for us all, is reading the illogical ramblings of Michael Stewart and that he is still firmly in the denial stage.

Its going to be magnificent when the anger comes out in full with the partying of bluenoses across the country coming into focus. He wont be able to hide his emotions and it will certainly be popcorn time.

A very wise post. Luckily I have a genuine talent for sending them straight back to full on rage. I seem to be able to sniff out their boiling point and get them there in double quick time.

Every single one I saw yesterday went home with steam coming from their ears. All it took was a simple "enjoy your weekend" with a get it up ye smirk. I guarantee they are stewing and at least half will enjoy dreaming of kicking my cnut in all weekend.

A very wise post. Luckily I have a genuine talent for sending them straight back to full on rage. I seem to be able to sniff out their boiling point and get them there in double quick time.

Every single one I saw yesterday went home with steam coming from their ears. All it took was a simple "enjoy your weekend" with a get it up ye smirk. I guarantee they are stewing and at least half will enjoy dreaming of kicking my cnut in all weekend.
That made me laugh out loud well done mate.WATP

1. Denial
  2. Anger
  3. Bargaining
  4. Depression
  5. Acceptance

Anger. Some less bitter poets are now experiencing this. Anger towards their own club. Anger towards all things that make us great. This is probably the most pleasant stage for me. Watching them foam at the mouth, blood pressure raised in the anger of celtic and their management. Important here, hold fire.

Don't think they will ever get to stage 5

1. Denial
  2. Anger
  3. Bargaining
  4. Depression
  5. Acceptance

Tremendous HB.

Denial - they'll collapse after Christmas

Anger - throwing sharks at their quadruple treble heroes after 2 losses

Bargaining - "Barrage of hypocrisy" or "Privileges"

Depression - Neil Lennon keeping his job until recently

Acceptance - Neil Lennon keeping his job until recently

I think theyre stuck in a permanent state of denial and have been for years, if not decades

They believe 67 makes them a force in world football. They cant accept they are a second rate side from a second rate nation. They have aims way above their station and are always liable for a fall everytime European competition comers around

They deny the reality of the quality of players they have. They continually overestimate and overvalue their signings, telling us they'll go for outrageous sums, where very few actually do, and if it does happen the fee usually includes wages that will be paid to the players.

They deny the quality their opponents. I recognize that part of this is the nature of rivalry. However, when the dust settles normal people can generally acknowledge the superiority of their rivals in the cold light of the off season. Not the mentally challengeds, they always believe our triumphs are because of their failure to perform or an injustice done to them. This often puts them at a disadvantage when they fail to prepare properly because they underestimate the threat.

They deny off historical activities that would thoroughly shame normal people. Rather than show contrition and ask for forgiveness they refuse to accept culpability. Rather than try to make things right for those who's lives have been devastated they hide behind sham internal investigations. Rather than own up and face the consequences, they deflect and deny and pretend it's societies problem. One day the lid is going to come off this issue and when Pandora's box is open no amount of contrition will protect them from society's wrath.

They are a club in denial on every level. They construct a myth of their origins and cant even be truthful about the goals of their founder. They deify themselves and try to cast shame on others for the sectarianism they introduced. They believe themselves beyond reproach on every level and have a romanticized their achievements and ability.

Denial is their constant state of mind

Here is a post that show a person in complete denial. Wonderfully the reality is yet to come from this specific individual after writing,

" Will be glad to see the back of 10 in a row now. It was like a noose tied round the clubs neck. Not the conclusion we all wanted, but finally it’s done with and we can now look to hopefully a brighter future."

Contradiction on what they have been telling us for years. Yet it is portrayed as a noose round the clubs neck. This specific poster is in for some real grieving to follow. It is false acceptance. Let him stew that 10 was a burden, I can see him breaking down in confession.

A quick recap

We are now 100% in the anger stage. Once again fellow bears dont react. Sit back and enjoy. This is where the haters show their true colours. Laugh , laugh, laugh at them and they will even go into more of a frenzy. This is all you have to do. Dont engage in debate.

The hatred for everything our great club represents will be taken to task. The hypocrisy will be in full flow. From the council, MPs, Journos, government, broadcasters the sight of our great club back where it belongs is killing them.

Again pick your moment, its coming soon. When Kris Boyd said to Mcnamara live on air for the whole world to see with the words, "Not bad jackie for a team that is not very good". It made him look a complete fool and was dynamite.

We will have months of banter, just enjoy the haters eating themselves up at this time.

Stay focussed, 55 and champions, is all that is needed and a smiley face.

stages-of-timplosion2.jpg

A quick recap

We are now 100% in the anger stage. Once again fellow bears dont react. Sit back and enjoy. This is where the haters show their true colours. Laugh , laugh, laugh at them and they will even go into more of a frenzy. This is all you have to do. Dont engage in debate.

The hatred for everything our great club represents will be taken to task. The hypocrisy will be in full flow. From the council, MPs, Journos, government, broadcasters the sight of our great club back where it belongs is killing them.

Again pick your moment, its coming soon. When Kris Boyd said to Mcnamara live on air for the whole world to see with the words, "Not bad jackie for a team that is not very good". It made him look a complete fool and was dynamite.

We will have months of banter, just enjoy the haters eating themselves up at this time.

Stay focussed, 55 and champions, is all that is needed and a smiley face.

Brilliant and please while giving them a hard time avoid the positivity giving big licks on a long term return to dominance ie some 10 shouts already being made. We stay magnanimous and keeps them in the vicious circle all the way back to denial.
Rest assured our management team are already working on years of growth and our team remain focused on the next game which will be our biggest challenge of the season - a real benchmark for our progress as ignoring them also keeps them at stage 2.

If anyone heard Keevins last night you will see how easy this game is.

He was trying to portray himself as being in the bargaining stage.

The what if. He started with what if SG was sacked last year when he was on the brink. What if Celtic had played that game against Rangers before the league was called etc.

But true to form, it took the Rangers fans celebrating to put him 100% into ANGER. It was brilliant. He could not hold back and I had visions of him foaming at the mouth.

This is the time to laugh fellow bears. If at work and you are unfortunate to work with Timmy, He will no doubt want to react regards our recent celebrations. DONT debate, Laugh and say, yer raging at the 55, laugh and walk away. This will eat at him far more than any debate.

1. Denial
  2. Anger
  3. Bargaining
  4. Depression
  5. Acceptance

You should see the comment section under Rangers FC's LinkedIn account on their post about 55. Raging!!

Most of them are saying congratulations for your first championship. I just respond with a simple, 'you lot have a real talent for ignoring inconvenient history don't you? separate entity?'

Shuts them up quick. I've had a few come peek at my profile. I'm sure with an eye to somehow ratting me out to my employer. Good luck there timmy, truth hurts!

They arrogantly thought winning the title this year was a mere formality, their brains honestly can't compute this.

This is brilliant OP. More and more of them definitely moving from denial into anger if Twitter is anything to go by.

1. Denial
  2. Anger
  3. Bargaining
  4. Depression
  5. Acceptance

Brilliant OP. May I humbly request your consideration for a sub section in the Anger section where no matter what they say and no matter how outlandish their claims are about Rangers, we just agree with them. I have always found this to be particularly beneficial in ensuring their anger increases because they expect us to disagree with what they are saying. Always frustrated the various unmentionables who I have worked with in the past.

1. Denial
  2. Anger
  3. Bargaining
  4. Depression
  5. Acceptance

They've been stuck in stage 2 for quite a while now.

Rangers fans this week: Celebrating a league victory in record time and cheering on our team to hopefully a European quarter-final.

Celtic fans this week: Celebrating a tweet that was on the level of "pure sevcooooo man" like it was Champions league win.

1. Denial
  2. Anger
  3. Bargaining
  4. Depression
  5. Acceptance

They're permanently in stage 2 unless they get things their own way in which case they're still angry but about "Sevco n'at".

Reactions: SSR
Brilliant OP. May I humbly request your consideration for a sub section in the Anger section where no matter what they say and no matter how outlandish their claims are about Rangers, we just agree with them. I have always found this to be particularly beneficial in ensuring their anger increases because they expect us to disagree with what they are saying. Always frustrated the various unmentionables who I have worked with in the past.

100% I have used this technique many a time when I had the misfortune to work beside timmy. A wee smirk at the same time works wonders. In fact bitting your tongue whilst nodding your head gives the perfect face expression that will send timmy on a rage when you walk away. Great advice m8

Back