Timothy on Twitter - the gift that keeps on giving

602-Squadron

Now I'm no legal expert, but surely if you were going to be involved in a scandal, that Declan has deduced, then you dont go ahead knowing that the finger will be immediately pointed at you if there was any wrong doing.

I'm afraid Declan, your theory makes as much sense as ronnie Biggs escaping from wormwood scrubs, holding up the next avalible Glasgow to london mail train, before heading to Heathrow for a first class flight to Rio.

Football fans in general can be a bit paranoid, but the bold declan and his other patients are the only ones I'm aware of who are allowed to wear the green and grey over their straight jackets.

Hope they give the poor guy a strong sleeping tablet tonight.

Vony Tidmar

I see Luca Connel csc on twitter is claiming David graham's father in law is funding our spending he sold Europe's largest kfc franchise back in March and is worth north of 150 million his 23k followers refused to believe him tho its great reading.

5*RFC

They can't win everything forever. Even the best teams on the planet lose league's and they are nowhere near the best.

We've already proved that against them we dominate, even at their own shite heap of a stadium. Beat the smaller teams and the league title will be coming home very soon.

Ke55y

I see the daily rhebel are also spewing leading with Toney to the tarriers because brentford lost and another article about the West ham player who doesn't want to go there......get it right up yea ya horrible rag......loving there rage we've pulled off 2 cracking signings.

Toney ain't going there no chance there spending 11mil on a striker with 4 already on the books. These 2 signings for us has them and hollicom in a spin love it.

Cutty/Young

I see the daily rhebel are also spewing leading with Toney to the tarriers because brentford lost and another article about the West ham player who doesn't want to go there......get it right up yea ya horrible rag......loving there rage we've pulled off 2 cracking signings.

Toney ain't going there no chance there spending 11mil on a striker with 4 already on the books. These 2 signings for us has them and hollicom in a spin love it.
If they sell the French guy they will have the money to buy him, can't see them paying over £10m but stranger things have happened, the mankies will also want big bucks for him but given the finances a lot of clubs will be in just now, can't see clubs throwing silly money around.

Given we've signed a few players and making the team stronger, the unwashed will get pissed off with the lack of movement, they only really have one player where they will get good money for, but selling him in my opinion would make them weaker regardless if they replaced him with Toney.

Ke55y

If they sell the French guy they will have the money to buy him, can't see them paying over £10m but stranger things have happened, the mankies will also want big bucks for him but given the finances a lot of clubs will be in just now, can't see clubs throwing silly money around.

Given we've signed a few players and making the team stronger, the unwashed will get pissed off with the lack of movement, they only really have one player where they will get good money for, but selling him in my opinion would make them weaker regardless if they replaced him with Toney.
Selling edouard I think won't be a hassle for them as his French u21 goal scoring record is pretty good and the EPL love a Frenchman is my only worry they get decent cash for him. That said they won't get a better replacement for him no way there due to get a big money buy wrong

Recoba

Official Ticketer
Absolute freaks ! I wonder how Phil will appease his supporters this week when we just spent 9 million :p

Mr Wilton

Let’s all laugh at Phil, truly the gift that keeps on giving! Had absolutely no clue about our signings yet he’s an inside man to tell him it’s £5.5m combined the day after he said Gerrard would get £1.5m-£2m to spend on Morelos replacement, yet some of them actually still believe his shite! Not to mention we still have Morelos! What a clown!

change consent