Timothy on Twitter - the gift that keeps on giving

Absolutely spot on, its the behaviour of their fans which meant we had no choice to reduce their numbers.

The final straw for me was when they nearly hit Foderingham with a flare which was given zero coverage by the Scottish media. They were winning the game but still wanted to hurt one of our players.

Agree Stu.

Wasn't their a missile thrown into the Govan/Broomloan corner that hit a kid the last time
they got the full Broomloan ?

Yep this Guys bank was under investigation for funding Russian insurgents trying to start a war in Ukraine. The FBI also looked into his banks dealings with North Korea while they were under economic sanctions.

His bank was also fined 80 million Euros for tax avoidance in France.

He’s also been under personal investigation several times by the Irish government for his tax, business dealings and payments to politicians there.

But apparently Dave King is not fit and proper according to them and Rangers money is dodgy? Irony is lost on them.

And I wonder how many Covid-19 patients died on his watch.

Words fail me (almost) - absolute lunatics. No other group of fans are more obsessed with their main rivals than that crowd. A condition for which there will never be a vaccine.

Its a sin it really is, you would think their carers would check what these folks are doing on their computers before they allow them to go announcing to the world how mentally deficient they are.

If you want a real good chuckle, check out the FB page called Sakhalin Bhoy.
It's off the scale paranoia about us.
Leave the c#nt a few comments.......and stand back and watch him implode. :D:D:D:D

I thought the fact we were operating on cash flow generated from gun running was common knowledge?
Reliable source told me we got Roofe for a cache of Armalites and a couple of Sig Sauers.
I believe that to be case. I was also informed that Itten was bought using the 105mm L118 Light Gun which mysteriously disappeared when it was last used at Ibrox for signalling the start and finish of the minutes silence.

If you want a real good chuckle, check out the FB page called Sakhalin Bhoy.
It's off the scale paranoia about us.
Leave the c#nt a few comments.......and stand back and watch him implode. :D:D:D:D
It’s the fear of not getting 10 in a row the hatred and paranoia is about to reach a whole new level,they want it handed to them on a plate ,that simply ain’t going to happen I can’t wait for it.

Judging from the last two or three posts I would assume that they the green and grey folk are winning, they have us looking over our shoulders wondering what in the %^*& is next. They have us paranoid over everything. We should give ourselves a shake . Beat them to it, trip them up have them guessing ,I am sure we have enough fertile minds to create havoc in their midst.

Agree Stu.

Wasn't their a missile thrown into the Govan/Broomloan corner that hit a kid the last time
they got the full Broomloan ?

GY I'm sure this was the occasion when a wee boy was temporarily left with partial hearing and slight burns. They are animals. I would rather have them nowhere near Ibrox. Let them knock f**k out each other at The Crime Scene.

Last edited:
Last week we were selling morelos for 6 million to cover the cost of the deferred wages now we are selling morelos so we can get to january, even some of their fans are getting embarrassed by these lunatics

The internet if full!!! Of mental people. I’m astonished quite frankly with the number of cranks on twitter just as an example.

Tha
I'm just amazed folk still don't believe it's the DUP funding us
That is Secret Lounge information Arkanoid , we don't want Timmy finding out the code to access it and finding out about the other overseas investors or they will be jumping off the Erskine Bridge .:))

Selling edouard I think won't be a hassle for them as his French u21 goal scoring record is pretty good and the EPL love a Frenchman is my only worry they get decent cash for him. That said they won't get a better replacement for him no way there due to get a big money buy wrong

Ill be happy when they sell Edouard, they won’t replace him with the same quality.

He came to Scotland because of Rodgers name. No one, who isn’t a dentist, is coming here for Lennon.

Absolutely crackpot stuff from these mentally challenged nutters, paying money to your biggest rivals to watch their games. F uckin mental!
Actually, on second thoughts, I would now encourage him to tell all his mentally challenged mates that its great value for money and they too should subscribe.
F uckin mugs, keep it coming.

Back