Timothy on Twitter - the gift that keeps on giving

Think this beats the lot twat saying he was abused in the Rangers store Lol

he also tweeted he went to the store to buy a top for his grandson im amazed he got in twice considering its not even opened yet

this an adult male making up lies. its drummed into them to lie from childhood to grave and they dont get embarrassed by it

it's the right name for kerrydale meltdown.

cannae be long now before his noggin implodes. I'm sayin brain aneurysm.

See that phil mcgobblegiven, he's a funnee character so he is.
You read his latest mentalist ramblings? The guy surpasses himself every blog he pumps out.
This cunt has been rattling the begging bowl for the guts of 12 years, fleecing the Beadrattlers dry of their social money just for some morsels of shite that they are so desperate to believe.
But, I nod in agreement with you, he’s a funny guy :)) :))

Here's another quote for ill Phil;

Ernest Hemingway, A Clean Well Lighted Place
He must have been thinking that when he was a carer back home where he really came from before he fled after being to blame for not caring . But now all he really cares about is the Rangers and he'll die while Rangers go from strength to strength and NO ONE that he cares about will GIVE A %^*& .

Surely those tweet's must be a windup there simply cannot be this level of stupidity walking around Scotland ............Is there?

They've been making comments like thst for years. They won't stop either. I have no idea what these cnuts hope to achieve.

My take on illphil. Strict presbyterian upbringing hated his father (who he's named after) so much so, he changes his surname to Gillivan. Perhaps from White/Whyte or something. Takes his anger out on ALL protestants, angles towards Rangers.

Sides with the bheasts and goes full-blown "Irish" in his teens. Another name change (McGillivan) to sound more "Irishy", keeps his first name as he'd forget to answer to Paddy or the like.

Phil McGillivan is born, an Irish descendant from Donegal (as it's as "irishy" as he could think of) and the Rangers hating has blossomed nicely.

His father dies when Phils still a young man but his hatred still grows.

His "Irish" name isn't "irishy" enough, so he logs online one day and uses google translate to "Irish up" his already "Irish" name.

And, the rest is history. Irish Phil is now an old man, his family hates him. He has no friends, his ex-wife hates him. His hate has consumed him, he'll die thinking about "sevco". His family, his ex-wife, will still hate him.

The End.
An deireadh

My take on illphil. Strict presbyterian upbringing hated his father (who he's named after) so much so, he changes his surname to Gillivan. Perhaps from White/Whyte or something. Takes his anger out on ALL protestants, angles towards Rangers.

Sides with the bheasts and goes full-blown "Irish" in his teens. Another name change (McGillivan) to sound more "Irishy", keeps his first name as he'd forget to answer to Paddy or the like.

Phil McGillivan is born, an Irish descendant from Donegal (as it's as "irishy" as he could think of) and the Rangers hating has blossomed nicely.

His father dies when Phils still a young man but his hatred still grows.

His "Irish" name isn't "irishy" enough, so he logs online one day and uses google translate to "Irish up" his already "Irish" name.

And, the rest is history. Irish Phil is now an old man, his family hates him. He has no friends, his ex-wife hates him. His hate has consumed him, he'll die thinking about "sevco". His family, his ex-wife, will still hate him.

The End.
An deireadh

And when he gets to the end of his life and looks back on what he did with it, that's the only memories he will have.

Back