Timothy on Twitter - the gift that keeps on giving

State of them.

lYbBEk3.png

The mentally challengeds are on a meltdown because they see us strengthening our squad with quality players and are now looking at every scrap of deluded pish to make sure they get another tainted title.
Maybe they are realising we played them off the pitch every game last season and the one they won at Ibrox they sat in and did sweet fa, if we can address beating the so called lesser teams and not self destruct the pressure is on them.

Maybe they are realising we played them off the pitch every game last season and the one they won at Ibrox they sat in and did sweet fa, if we can address beating the so called lesser teams and not self destruct the pressure is on them.
Agree mate and if our new signings hit the ground running and we take care of the dross we will win 55 this season , I’ve no doubt.

They have lost it, not seen their team play in months but way more interested in our strip deliveries than their team.

They really aren't suited to being winners, they are genuinely happier being the downtrodden underdog.
These last few years have actually been confusing for them, no one to really complain about, scooping trophies with the aid of refs, getting titles handed to them.
Deep down they can't adjust, that's why they are so obsessed.

Replace ‘They’re‘ with ‘You‘re‘ and we have a nice wee chant for the 800 mhanks next time they have the fortune to visit our glorious stadium. Even the younger bears could join in with that one .

They’re down to 800 due largely to being scum mate.

Can’t wait to get them back at our stadium.

We now have players to hurt them in terms of the score, rather than just outplaying them.

Now I'm no legal expert, but surely if you were going to be involved in a scandal, that Declan has deduced, then you dont go ahead knowing that the finger will be immediately pointed at you if there was any wrong doing.

I'm afraid Declan, your theory makes as much sense as ronnie Biggs escaping from wormwood scrubs, holding up the next avalible Glasgow to london mail train, before heading to Heathrow for a first class flight to Rio.

Football fans in general can be a bit paranoid, but the bold declan and his other patients are the only ones I'm aware of who are allowed to wear the green and grey over their straight jackets.

Hope they give the poor guy a strong sleeping tablet tonight.

I see Luca Connel csc on twitter is claiming David graham's father in law is funding our spending he sold Europe's largest kfc franchise back in March and is worth north of 150 million his 23k followers refused to believe him tho its great reading.

Back