Timothy on Twitter - the gift that keeps on giving

He is one of many many dhims who are feel fragile right now.
0*JN93mrwpAroczuLn.jpg

They can't win everything forever. Even the best teams on the planet lose league's and they are nowhere near the best.

We've already proved that against them we dominate, even at their own shite heap of a stadium. Beat the smaller teams and the league title will be coming home very soon.

I see the daily rhebel are also spewing leading with Toney to the mentally challengeds because brentford lost and another article about the West ham player who doesn't want to go there......get it right up yea ya horrible rag......loving there rage we've pulled off 2 cracking signings.

Toney ain't going there no chance there spending 11mil on a striker with 4 already on the books. These 2 signings for us has them and hollicom in a spin love it.

I see the daily rhebel are also spewing leading with Toney to the mentally challengeds because brentford lost and another article about the West ham player who doesn't want to go there......get it right up yea ya horrible rag......loving there rage we've pulled off 2 cracking signings.

Toney ain't going there no chance there spending 11mil on a striker with 4 already on the books. These 2 signings for us has them and hollicom in a spin love it.
If they sell the French guy they will have the money to buy him, can't see them paying over £10m but stranger things have happened, the mankies will also want big bucks for him but given the finances a lot of clubs will be in just now, can't see clubs throwing silly money around.

Given we've signed a few players and making the team stronger, the unwashed will get pissed off with the lack of movement, they only really have one player where they will get good money for, but selling him in my opinion would make them weaker regardless if they replaced him with Toney.

If they sell the French guy they will have the money to buy him, can't see them paying over £10m but stranger things have happened, the mankies will also want big bucks for him but given the finances a lot of clubs will be in just now, can't see clubs throwing silly money around.

Given we've signed a few players and making the team stronger, the unwashed will get pissed off with the lack of movement, they only really have one player where they will get good money for, but selling him in my opinion would make them weaker regardless if they replaced him with Toney.
Selling edouard I think won't be a hassle for them as his French u21 goal scoring record is pretty good and the EPL love a Frenchman is my only worry they get decent cash for him. That said they won't get a better replacement for him no way there due to get a big money buy wrong

Absolute freaks ! I wonder how Phil will appease his supporters this week when we just spent 9 million :p

Let’s all laugh at Phil, truly the gift that keeps on giving! Had absolutely no clue about our signings yet he’s an inside man to tell him it’s £5.5m combined the day after he said Gerrard would get £1.5m-£2m to spend on Morelos replacement, yet some of them actually still believe his shite! Not to mention we still have Morelos! What a clown!

How many years exactly has this utter clown been producing articles saying 'Rangers have no money and are about to go bust'? Meanwhile, we continue to go from strength the strength. Someone else said it - he must be mentally ill to keep going on. Everything he's published from the past 5 years or so, has been proven to be wrong. He must be the most discredited blogger on the world wide web. Why does he continue to embarrass himself. Why are these strange people so obsessed with us?

Was out my morning walk earlier and saw a beggar who lives near me walking his dog, he was talking to a guy who was at a junction in his car, window down and all I hear is 'where they getting the money fae'.
All dressed in blue, Help For Heroes tammy on, I just smiled at them walking past.
No doubt when they read this I'll be rumbled.

I couldn’t tell you the name of any signing they have made. And they are blogging about ours. It’s absolutely insane.

The money obsession is hilarious as well. They can’t see to get their little heads round that we do actually make money from season tickets etc. Like all clubs.

How many years exactly has this utter clown been producing articles saying 'Rangers have no money and are about to go bust'? Meanwhile, we continue to go from strength the strength. Someone else said it - he must be mentally ill to keep going on. Everything he's published from the past 5 years or so, has been proven to be wrong. He must be the most discredited blogger on the world wide web. Why does he continue to embarrass himself. Why are these strange people so obsessed with us?

He's not mentally ill, he knows exactly what he's doing. He churns out piece after fantasy piece, and the obsessed hordes keep lapping it up. It doesn't matter if it's true, or if he believes it to be true. The point is to get the donation bucket ringing by people who love the idea of a second admin.
Unfortunately for him, there is a point that anyone is just plain wrong so often that even these people get bored. It's a measure of their obsession that he's been peddling this pish and having it lapped up for 8 years, but now looks like there are actually some who previously lapped it up now on twitter telling him to give it a rest. :D

Back