Timothy on Twitter - the gift that keeps on giving

How many years exactly has this utter clown been producing articles saying 'Rangers have no money and are about to go bust'? Meanwhile, we continue to go from strength the strength. Someone else said it - he must be mentally ill to keep going on. Everything he's published from the past 5 years or so, has been proven to be wrong. He must be the most discredited blogger on the world wide web. Why does he continue to embarrass himself. Why are these strange people so obsessed with us?
He stated in one of his dribbles, he'd move on to other things when the Rangers died. Yet here he is, still dribbling pish about us from his cave in Donegal.

He's not mentally ill, he knows exactly what he's doing. He churns out piece after fantasy piece, and the obsessed hordes keep lapping it up. It doesn't matter if it's true, or if he believes it to be true. The point is to get the donation bucket ringing by people who love the idea of a second admin.
Unfortunately for him, there is a point that anyone is just plain wrong so often that even these people get bored. It's a measure of their obsession that he's been peddling this pish and having it lapped up for 8 years, but now looks like there are actually some who previously lapped it up now on twitter telling him to give it a rest. :D
He is however still "unemployed as fuck". :)) :)) :))

We are building a good team. We have good players and have added a couple more signings but in there heads that shouldn't be allowed its only them thats allowed to do that.

You've got to laugh at how these arseh0les need to stick to the narrative even when they contradict themselves.

On one hand they insist we are spending too much on players and can't afford it.
On the other hand they have to actively play down the value of those players incase anyone thinks they are bigging up our new signings.

"Where's the money coming from!?"
"Haha, Itten is no more than 700k!"

OK.

Trying to pretend that Rangers don't exist anymore.
Constantly screeching about this new club called "Sevco" for some mysterious reason though.

Haha. Imagine the dilemma of being utterly obsessed with Rangers but also being painted into a corner where you can't actually admit that Rangers exist.

How many years exactly has this utter clown been producing articles saying 'Rangers have no money and are about to go bust'? Meanwhile, we continue to go from strength the strength. Someone else said it - he must be mentally ill to keep going on. Everything he's published from the past 5 years or so, has been proven to be wrong. He must be the most discredited blogger on the world wide web. Why does he continue to embarrass himself. Why are these strange people so obsessed with us?
He probably isn’t but he knows that his core audience is mentally ill.

I had a look at the ‘Sevco’ thread on KDS and they’re openly mocking him now because, as you say, he continues to write this drivel and we continue to spend money.

I remember the early 90s when they were at risk of going bankrupt apparently? My dad took me to every game, home & away & I cannot remember having one conversation about them (or their financial problems) other than laughing at them shortly after we pumped them. Obsessed
Or addressing them as Pacific Shelf 595.

Haters gonnae Hate.

You've got to laugh at how these arseh0les need to stick to the narrative even when they contradict themselves.

On one hand they insist we are spending too much on players and can't afford it.
On the other hand they have to actively play down the value of those players incase anyone thinks they are bigging up our new signings.

"Where's the money coming from!?"
"Haha, Itten is no more than 700k!"

OK.

Trying to pretend that Rangers don't exist anymore.
Constantly screeching about this new club called "Sevco" for some mysterious reason though.

Haha. Imagine the dilemma of being utterly obsessed with Rangers but also being painted into a corner where you can't actually admit that Rangers exist.

Cognitive dissonance at its' finest :))

this is after years of their team completely dominating.
Imagine we actually win something.
Timmy Armageddon

celtic are going to struggle big time because a for a large part of their fan base celtic has just become a passing interest while they pour over Rangers every minute of the day.

Once the success dries up I cant see where their fan base is going to come from.

If you could scribble some made up shite on a daily basis and get absolute mugs to pay you to do so, why wouldn’t you? He clearly knows his audience.

The writing style is far more offensive to my eyes than any of the bullshit that passes as ‘content’.

I genuinely look forward to Timmy's comments about the Gers they have a bottomless pit of dimwits only too eager to show their stupidity. Looking forward to the next dimwit comments makes my day.

Personally i think he will be off but if we somehow manage to keep Alfie for another year I think it would be a good idea to close the erskine bridge or hire out deckchairs and set up a few burger vans at the bottom.

Genuine question - how many of Ill Phil's blogs are about celtic, the club he allegedly supports? I've seen one once, the rest are about us. Has he ever posted anything about Dodgy Des' dealings, or Dr Death Reid's rotten, corrupted soul? I don't need to ask about him exposing any of the sordid details of the Chamber of Secrets, there's no way he'd ever involve himself in that

They really are a litter of strange, self-hating, obsessional, truth-denying, delusional cretins aren't they? It must be horrible being them, for so many reasons. Least of all they spend every waking moment (literally) looking at us, comparing themselves to us and realising they'll always be second-best, it's just what they are. No matter how many "in a row" they get, how many tainted trebles, they aren't us and it kills them. Every second of every day.

Lovely :))

I notice 99.9999% of these tims think that when you buy a player it's like you going to tesco to buy you messages.

It comes to 40 quid and you give all the money over straight away, but surely they know you can structure transfer fees so that it suits both parties? E.g. You can put some up front and then rest in 6 months time etc.

I get the feeling the bloggers know this and just ramble otherwise to get the gullable to donate to them.

I see the old favourite ‘a well placed source’ puts in an appearance in Ill Phil’s ‘article’. This is one of the most persistent of the disembodied voices in his head. This week it told him we are still in debt for Hagi and Kent. Last week it told him Ashley is still involved with us. It really is a fascinating case study of paranoid schizophrenia mixed with an off the scale inferiority complex. Thing is, the chumps that pay to listen in are even worse. Go figure.

Genuine question - how many of Ill Phil's blogs are about celtic, the club he allegedly supports? I've seen one once, the rest are about us. Has he ever posted anything about Dodgy Des' dealings, or Dr Death Reid's rotten, corrupted soul? I don't need to ask about him exposing any of the sordid details of the Chamber of Secrets, there's no way he'd ever involve himself in that

They really are a litter of strange, self-hating, obsessional, truth-denying, delusional cretins aren't they? It must be horrible being them, for so many reasons. Least of all they spend every waking moment (literally) looking at us, comparing themselves to us and realising they'll always be second-best, it's just what they are. No matter how many "in a row" they get, how many tainted trebles, they aren't us and it kills them. Every second of every day.

Lovely :))

There is no money in writting about about Celtic as they would preffer to read about us than the club they claim to support! And that is a FACT

This from a Club that has Dermot Desmond as its owner.

Yep this Guys bank was under investigation for funding Russian insurgents trying to start a war in Ukraine. The FBI also looked into his banks dealings with North Korea while they were under economic sanctions.

His bank was also fined 80 million Euros for tax avoidance in France.

He’s also been under personal investigation several times by the Irish government for his tax, business dealings and payments to politicians there.

But apparently Dave King is not fit and proper according to them and Rangers money is dodgy? Irony is lost on them.

I see the old favourite ‘a well placed source’ puts in an appearance in Ill Phil’s ‘article’. This is one of the most persistent of the disembodied voices in his head. This week it told him we are still in debt for Hagi and Kent. Last week it told him Ashley is still involved with us. It really is a fascinating case study of paranoid schizophrenia mixed with an off the scale inferiority complex. Thing is, the chumps that pay to listen in are even worse. Go figure.
I’ll Phil is their security blanket ,they start to worry that “Rey pyoor H@@s are gettin good” it’s awrite Pat Phil said they are going into admin next week

lost count the amount of times we have went into admin in recent years ,SFA must be doing us a favour for not punishing us for it

"Where they getting the money from? How come we're no buyin anyone?! where's the money coming from?! WHERE IS IT COMING FROM?!"
InsistentFirstAtlasmoth-size_restricted.gif

That gif gets funnier and funnier :)):)):))

I notice 99.9999% of these tims think that when you buy a player it's like you going to tesco to buy you messages.

It comes to 40 quid and you give all the money over straight away, but surely they know you can structure transfer fees so that it suits both parties? E.g. You can put some up front and then rest in 6 months time etc.

I get the feeling the bloggers know this and just ramble otherwise to get the gullable to donate to them.

I blame the schools.

Remember that this is the man who wrote a blog called “the incubator”

always remember that this man is tainted with a sickening sectarian brush and should never, ever be taken seriously. Ever.

I have no doubt that there previously would have been a mentally challenged who works within rangers giving this jobless, worthless cretin information but that would have been a long long time ago.

there are no leaks within Ibrox now, although there are still mentally challengeds buried deep within the walls there, make no mistake about it. Our new DUP PR man is sorting all that out.
Phil is a parody of himself, he has been for years. Always correcting himself and contradicting himself and basically making a total arse of himself.

He should be taken for what he is, a very bad comedian, an arsehole and a worthless mentally challenged who loves rangers more than his own rotten terrorist cesspit club.

Last edited:
I heard that and he also mentioned newco later on. As you say he thought he was being smart but came across as being a childish fud.
If they even wanted to have a pretence if being impartial they would correct these callers but that has never been the case,we are only discussing football matters is the go to stance when anything that might put Celtic in a bad light is raised or tried to be discussed and boy oh boy that’s a lot of air time,on the other hand everything Rangers is a free for all a Radio station for Scum pure and simple.

They’re down to 800 due largely to being scum mate.

Can’t wait to get them back at our stadium.

We now have players to hurt them in terms of the score, rather than just outplaying them.

Absolutely spot on, its the behaviour of their fans which meant we had no choice to reduce their numbers.

The final straw for me was when they nearly hit Foderingham with a flare which was given zero coverage by the Scottish media. They were winning the game but still wanted to hurt one of our players.

Does anyone know if I'll Phill is still friends with Alex Thompson after his Channel 4 news report about the CBC CSA exposing the separate entity myth strange how the Donegal dunce never comments on Tommo's other news reports from Glasgow for the consideration and discussion/comment by the great unwashed. Does the truth not pay?

Back