Timothy's reality-bending mentality

Wow, just when you think they can't stoop any lower.

I really should know better.
Agreed that is in utterly appalling taste not that your average tim has taste but even for them that is just awful thousands dead and they produce that? In any other country they’d get a call from the police. Off course in Scotland most of the police and the snp will be buying them.

FFS just when you think they cant get any lower this appears. Im sure they will buy it in droves plus it aint staying that colour long is it? Grey and pish yellow within a day.

Imagine living in that world. Tragic. Bet he's about 47 too. Probably still a virgin.

The players will be wearing that t shirt when they eventually get to do their lap of honour or on their Glasgow City Council sponsored bus tour through the East End.

Celtc Cupid Stunts t shirt
cByi8PL.gif

Not in the best possible taste

I know, going by their usual standards, (both as a club & support), that nothing could shame or embarrass them, but, f**k me, thats deplorable.

And yet all the mentally challenged lurkers that are on here just now will still be laughing.

Scum . utter scum.

9 in a row and treble trebles are completed wasted on the Celtic fans.

they can’t enjoy it with that massive Inferiority complex that’s ingrained in them grins. Young age.

when the baton is handed back over to us, they’ll be thankful, normality restored.

It would certainly be more appropriate if they were selling merchandise with -

“Covid 19/20 League Chumps*

Claiming titles whilst 1000’s die”.

Just when you though they could't stoop any lower.

Like all their Sevco bollocks they all need to convince each other that this voted for title actually means something.

Imagine anyone actually wore that in public when this pandemic is over :eek:

Back