Timplosion

They look like they all except the league is over. They have absolutely no idea how to process that though. Disbelief and shock is what they are experiencing just now.

Will be an enjoyable few months ahead.

flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u1.jpg

Talented boy did that ;-l.

There aren't many decent managers available at the moment, Nigel Pearson is available, he did a really good job at Leicester, it was him that built the squad that won the league, but hope celtic don't go for him as he might actually be a good appointment.

Apparently they are hedging all their bets on Eddie Howe.

Saw a few discussing the merits of bringing in Neil Warnock or Mick McCarthy. You know, with their exciting, expansive and attacking philosophy.
If it's not Howe, I can see the board trying to appease the fans. An ex player will be most likely, Larsson and Maloney together I reckon.
Shame they missed out on Poch :))

If it's not Howe, I can see the board trying to appease the fans. An ex player will be most likely, Larsson and Maloney together I reckon.
Shame they missed out on Poch :))
Haha aye Poch and Benitez were unavailable. I’m surprised Allegri wasn’t on the phone to the Lawell wanting his name on the table.

Can you imagine if they do make that kind of appointment, ex-player etc they wouldn’t be too confident I don’t think. One bad result and the sharks would be swirling round.

Haha aye Poch and Benitez were unavailable. I’m surprised Allegri wasn’t on the phone to the Lawell wanting his name on the table.

Can you imagine if they do make that kind of appointment, ex-player etc they wouldn’t be too confident I don’t think. One bad result and the sharks would be swirling round.
It is good to hear that they don't intend to lure Pep away from City.
Phew!

Listened to the Clyde SSB pod cast and the last caller was a very special moon howler, Martin.
He said out loud, on the radio where several folk will hear it....

Liewell has thrown the league to help keep scum Fc's turnover up.

Now I can imagine that chat in some slop houses, if they were open. I can even think of an individual who is probably walking around his dining room table in a tantric trance endlessly repeating it but letting other folk hear that level of deranged thought process?

Wow!

Listened to the Clyde SSB pod cast and the last caller was a very special moon howler, Martin.
He said out loud, on the radio where several folk will hear it....

Liewell has thrown the league to help keep scum Fc's turnover up.

Now I can imagine that chat in some slop houses, if they were open. I can even think of an individual who is probably walking around his dining room table in a tantric trance endlessly repeating it but letting other folk hear that level of deranged thought process?

Wow!
This has actually been a widely discussed theory in their ‘circles’ and it’s hilariously been given credence on some of their podcasts and forums.

Mental...

As anything.

Always the jump the dykes who get in the neck when it goes tits up at the Paedo Dome. It was always thus away back to Dalglish etc.
Oh! I dunno, mate.

Have you checked the thread about the ultimate archetypal, IRA loving, dummy gun toting, unrepentant 19th Century Terrorist that is Shane Duffy?

It makes the jump the dyke posts look like Mills and Boon snippets.

Check out celtic fans tv.
Talk a lot of shite but it’s a great laugh if you enjoy their pain.

Talk a lot of shite but it’s a great laugh if you enjoy their pai
I also love there pain someone told me that clown Declan on it was the lady's front bottom greeting on the radio a few yrs back on the radio

Always the jump the dykes who get in the neck when it goes tits up at the Paedo Dome. It was always thus away back to Dalglish etc.
In youthful moment I went to sharkeid to watch them play a pre season game Vs Sunderland who had won the FA cup the previous season and them the Scottish.
A few things jumped out at me that day.
1. My first visit there left me shocked at what a total shit tip it was. Horrendous.
2. The state of the hoards. I was not brought up in a wealthy environment, far from it but what a state most of them were in terms of scabby clothes, filthy appearence.
3. The abuse toward Dalgiesh. To me as a Rangers fan I feared him. He was always a threat and as time has proven he was a genius as a player. But any little mistakes he was getting dogs abuse and I could not figure out why (very young lol).

To follow on to 3. above I was in Newcastle for an end of season game at St. James, might even have been Vs Wolves with Miller playing but not googled to confirm.
Was able to take a mate and went out to enjoy Newcastle and then back to our hotel for obligatory night caps to find Kenny, another & his wife Marina next to us. She heard our Glasgow voices and struck up a conversation. She's a lovely woman. We ended up also talking to Kenny and his very grumpy face. Of course we had to establish that we were Bears and some interesting chat.
I recounted the story above, he asked what I was doing going to a shellik game but ran out the young/Sunderland excuse.
He claimed not to have had any grief from scum fans at first but did not try to maintain that. I was not looking to point score having declared my self as a real fan of his, specially when he was wearing red or dark blue.
We went to the match the next day and our seats were very close to the Sky TV point and where the match day commentators watch from, just above the directors/VIP seats.
He looked rough as %^*& after several bottles of white wine but TBF gave us a wave and hello when he saw us.

Back